Things Egyptologists wont say, Pyramids and Khemet

Initiate

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 3:37 pm » by Chillitiger

This is a really fascinating look at the roots of Egypt/Khemet. Lots of stuff here you won't here any where else.

Its a long watch but well worth it for all you pyramid heads out there.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 6:12 pm » by Webcat

Thanks Chillitiger :flop:

Bookmarked for later - I love this stuff about Ancient Egypt!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 11:44 pm » by Chillitiger

Webcat wrote:Thanks Chillitiger :flop:

Bookmarked for later - I love this stuff about Ancient Egypt!

No problems Webby, I love this stuff too. These ancient megalithic sites are totally fascinating. Such a shame we have cultural amnesia and can't remember how they were built and why.

All though it does give us a lot of joy trying to figure it all out!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 1:57 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Things egyptologist's wont say: oh you mean things like...

Nfr (Nefer) Nefer a word in the Ancient Egyptian language that was used to symbolize beauty and goodness.

Image <-- the hyroglyph of Nfr.

Thine is the Kingdom, the power and the Glory for ever - Amen! <-- Ra

Amun Ra Ptah <--- Amun the Father Ra the Sun and Ptah the Creator :pray:

Only one person enjoyed the status of being elavated to the representation of the Living God.. Ptah'Hotep (imhotep) Lord of Thebes, Grand Viser, Prime Minister of Memphis (Coptos) the greatest healer that ever lived. Decended from the God(s) themself. (Did you all really believe his name was Christos?)

Pharoh or as he puts it Per Ah - NfrKaPth - taken to read: Nefrekeptah but also literal translation: Nefer (Beautiful) Ka (Spirit) Ptah (of God)

Only all did not go as planned in Paradise - Rome killed all there Sethem (or Setem) high priest's so the truth would never out (the bible was written in Hieratic Script).

Osirus judges the dead in the afterlife (orion) with Isis (iset) at his side. :alien51:

The seven seal's of the Bible, the Seven god's who wait for there souls in the afterlife.

Amun - Ra - Ptah - Osirus - Isis - Horu(s) - Anubis.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 8:13 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

But of course in ancient egyptian those names are:

Amana - Re - Ptah - Sah - Sopdet - Hiru & Anpu

With regards to his view about Alchemy in the video, he is correct.. Thoth (who hide isis's child Horus from Set) also known as hermes to the greek's wrote at length about it on the fabled emerald tablet. And of the marvelous philosphers stone, the cure for nearly everything he said "it is everywhere, the people see it every day but they do not realise it!"

So then if you go digging and read about the story of Neferkaptah and the Book of Thoth you'll read that concealed within thoth's book, was the secret of how to turn charm all the animals of the earth, the wind, the sky and even a spell on how to turn aside death.

Neferkaptah discovered this secret, he wrote down all of the spells on a papyrus and then washed off all the spells into a bowl with beer, until the papyrus was clean. Then he drank the beer!

But what does that have to do with Alchemy?

Well here's where it gets interesting, because according to the ancient egyptians we where handed two gift's from the God's of the Star's and those where Barley & Corn - which give us - yeast and corn starch!

With which to make some of the most potent liqour available today... But why is yeast important in alchemical respects?

Well let's see, it's used in making wine, oh yeap and it's used for brewing beer and finally...

Baker's yeast has long been used in chemical, biological, and genetic research. In 1996, after 6 years of work, S. cerevisiae became the first eukaryote to have its entire genome sequenced. It has over 12 million base pairs and around 6000 genes. Since then it has remained in the forefront of genetic research. For example, most of our knowledge of the cell division cycle was worked out from experiments with yeast.

But dont despair it only took them until 1996 to figure that out!

I can only digress that if they hadnt been killing off all the people who claimed to be of em'set (of the serpent) they might have figured that out a bit faster!

Set was the brother of Sah so he was holy, thats right, he was the holy snake... But it was Apophis the Python, he who strangles that - was the one that was spat upon!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 8:43 pm » by Rahkriga

Also you have Israel...

Isis Ra and EL. This how we know that those that call themselves Jews today arent real Jews

Initiate

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 8:50 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Rahkriga wrote:Also you have Israel...

Isis Ra and EL. This how we know that those that call themselves Jews today arent real Jews

Oh they are Jew's alright but they are only one of the 12 tribes of egypt - not the 12 tribes of isreal as they would have people believe in there version of history.

They are the chaldean's and the caanite's not the decendants of egypt, who fled the land of egypt after its invasion by numerious enemies too many to count because they where a peace loving nation who believed it was better not to fight. (imhotep teaches this himself in his Maxims to his Son & Successor)

Xerxes - remember that persian guy, yes, he himself even tried to claim title to the land of egypt and proclaim himself it's king. An today most of the egyptian population is Muslim's who embrace the religion of Allah the pagan rock god of Memphis believing as they do in Muhammed's version of event's that they are the chosen people, embracing his ideology of Khnum - because he has the story of how Khnum made them all from the Clay but he left out the part about being baked in the womb of a woman. The main God of egypt, was (iset) Isis who caused her beloved Osirus to rise from the dead. :think:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 9:06 pm » by Webcat

Chillitiger wrote:This is a really fascinating look at the roots of Egypt/Khemet. Lots of stuff here you won't here any where else.

Its a long watch but well worth it for all you pyramid heads out there.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yep, it was well worth watching. I liked the proposal that the pyramids were 'power generators' and they were constructed like some kind of ancient National Grid! But I wonder what the 'power' was and how it was used. :think:

I also liked the stuff about acoustics and water combinations. This site has little bit about that:
http://www.shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/2009-07.htm

Water Sound Images

Interview with Alexander Lauterwasser
by Andrea Bistrich – an excerpt

Using water drops and sound, the German resonance researcher and photographer, Alexander Lauterwasser, creates oscillating pictures from water’s response to sound vibration. Since 1984, he has been researching morphogenesis (the origin and development of morphological characteristics) and the morphology of organic forms, based on studies of the pattern variations on the shells of tortoises – a phenomenon which he believes could be interpreted as a specialized visual language.

"The image presented here show the response of water droplets to sound frequencies between 37.9 and 60 Hz."
© Alexander Lauterwasser

Interesting that the presenters appreciate the acoustics inside the pyramids and believe that they were built near water sources.

Nice find! :flop:

:look:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 10:15 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

ironic that of late we all get to see on the news:

Locust Swarm

Followed shortly after by:

Snow Blizzard

Wonder whats next...

Give's you that feeling of God looking down going;

"Are you the lot i deposited here years ago? No your not! Get off my Lawn!" :lol:

Let's all face the facts that they shed blood for hundred's of years over that bit of dirt, let's hope they're all happy that they've got what they all wanted. :flop:
Last edited by Prophet_Daniel on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Writer

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 10:23 pm » by Jimbobdaz

Have you guys heard the accusations directed at Robert Bauval lately by Hawass?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next