2045 initiative

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm » by Noentry

2045 initiative

We Must Turn From an Internet-Community into a Real Force.

We are beginning an active phase of work to develop the "2045" Initiative. We are hoping that in the near future the Initiative will evolve from a 10 thousand user strong Internet community into a real force, which step-by-step will make the achievement of our major goal closer.

The Initiative is akin to the human blood-supply system. It must become the major source of vital energy and resources for the megaproject that will be capable of changing the path of our civilization and help humanity to overcome its fundamental limitations, including aging and death. To achieve this goal we need new participants, interesting ideas, fundamental research, well–run business projects, good publicity, new laws and major financing.

In order for this dream of ours to be realized we are planning to create an organization, which will not only be capable of solving concrete problems but will be self-regulating. It will allow us to shift from the existing short-term pattern of work to major long-term projects, allowing everyone to plan their education, career and goals.
http://2045.com/
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm » by Zer0

Interesting concept, considering the impending Network Crisis.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm » by Rizze

The video looks and sounds good, this would conflict with the nwo corporations, and new discoveries would be flattened immediately

Upload to Disclose.tv

Relationship With Existing Powers

Link

The party does not intend to win votes through a populist platform based on a critique of the current government. Our task is not the change of power, but the creation of a wide social demand to convince world’s government leaders to create a new strategy for society.
:think:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 am » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 am » by Bleever

Thanks Truth, I will check these podcasts out. Also, thanks Noentry on the info you posted here.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 pm » by Tjahzi

very interesting to say the least :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 pm » by mediasorcery

Rizze wrote:The video looks and sounds good, this would conflict with the nwo corporations, and new discoveries would be flattened immediately

Upload to Disclose.tv

Link

The party does not intend to win votes through a populist platform based on a critique of the current government. Our task is not the change of power, but the creation of a wide social demand to convince world’s government leaders to create a new strategy for society.

this is the nwo corporations im afraid, prolong life? does that sound "natural" to you, whats so bad about dying all of a sudden, who in there right mind would want eternal life, it would be like being trapped here frankly,im sorry, but it absolutely reaks of some kinda demonic luciferian mind virus conglomerate to me,they want to take the humanity out of humanity with false dreams and promises, by augmenting whats already perfect, its some kinda cult it looks like, or beginnings of one, i bet no good will really come of it, seeking external solutions to internal problems.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm » by RATRODROB

If the SHTF how will we as people be able to communicate with each other if the net is takin down
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcery wrote:
Rizze wrote:The video looks and sounds good, this would conflict with the nwo corporations, and new discoveries would be flattened immediately

Upload to Disclose.tv

Link

this is the nwo corporations im afraid, prolong life? does that sound "natural" to you, whats so bad about dying all of a sudden, who in there right mind would want eternal life, it would be like being trapped here frankly,im sorry, but it absolutely reaks of some kinda demonic luciferian mind virus conglomerate to me,they want to take the humanity out of humanity with false dreams and promises, by augmenting whats already perfect, its some kinda cult it looks like, or beginnings of one, i bet no good will really come of it, seeking external solutions to internal problems.

Those are excellent observations media!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook