21 sep - huge solar flare - anyone feel?

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm » by Oreocannon

ive heard of merkaba but i doubt that will hold against an actually physical GAMMA RADIATION SOLAR FLARE.
it may sound new age but the fact is fact, "a lot of people" are affected and feeling horrible when sun flares strike.
and we need protection. lead and titanium are protective, therefore, we must think about using lead.
what if lead paint is only poisonous until it dries? what if we cover it with tiles and aluminum sheets?

i as one of the sensitive ones will tell you how it feels.
its like something is sucking our soul away. like an emp, you cant concentrate, you feel dizzy and tired...you cant form thoughts, you struggle to even drive a car.

if the theory of sun flares making electricity off was real, it would have affected us at least a bit, but it seems no such things.
it seems to mostly affect living organisms. i dont care about electronics, i care about my well being.
and when for a second time i legit find its sun flares that made me feel like this, its time to research and find a way to shield ourselves

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 pm » by Oreocannon

and what do some people have that we dont that they dont feel effects of solar flares?
what is shielding them?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:30 pm » by Richc

Interesting Oreo.

On the 21st i went to a party. ( UK )

On sat 22nd i had the mother of all headaches. I thought it was just the worst hangover i had ever had.

Thing is i don't recall drinking any more than usual.

Probably was just the mother of all hangovers but interesting all the same.. :think:

But if there was a huge flare then maybe modern technology is more robust than we think.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 pm » by 420milehigh

well technically we ARE electrical beings so it wouldn't be to far fetched to think an emp from the sun would effect us... I think some just aren't paying attention or would rather dismiss it as a "long week" or something, drinking during this time kinda nullifies certain testimonies on the basis of contamination.... I totally believe this could be happening, it's just hard to verify... the only reason I say Merkaba is because it is your own personal electro magnetic barrier, this should act kinda like the electro magnetic field around the earth that normally protects us from the sun's radiation... There has been findings that would suggest our magnetic poles are moving which might make them weaker, or possibly there is a lot of interference caused by our electronic devices... I believe lead paint is only poisonous if ingested orally or inhaled, you could probably paint a layer on then put a few layers of latex paint to seal it.... :headscratch:

Previous