21 sep - huge solar flare - anyone feel?

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm » by Oreocannon

A huge solar flare hit apparently my part of earth on Thursday. i woke up with a disgusting headache, decided to read a book on the balcony with the sun glazing me.
i slept after that and had a disgusting headache the whole day.
the friday i was super angry and "unstable" and other people too.
saturday i almost fell while walking outside in the sun, it felt like getting a stroke.

so after hearing on my news that a huge solar flare hit on Thursday i started connecting the dots.
last time in march when a huge sun flare hit all people around me were feeling dizzy and horrible.
even the friend who doesnt believe was feeling like shit, his gf too.
i was feeling almost like my soul was getting out, like drunk.

but now when i look at some site i dont see a huge spike in Thursday or Friday, only a slight bump above minor sun flare. is it possible that the spike can be concentrated to hit a certain area of earth?
i will definitely ask around other people in my area.

i am starting to get scared that "the killed sun flare" they talk about 21 december 2012 may be real...
i mean the sun flare these days didnt interfiere with electronics but my head...the biological organisms....

what about lead paint? lead and titanium are the two things that can block sun flare radiation.
why was lead paint banned for being poisonous? is it really proven to be poisonous or ...is it just a lie to get us to die when the time comes?

theres gotta be a way to shield ourselves from this thread.
i know walls block a bit of the radiation but it still affects you, if you go in the open though lol

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm » by Lowsix

Yes, lead paint has been proven to be poisonous.

It is very common in eastern europe.

Did you eat paint chips as a child?
might explain some things...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm » by Oreocannon

you are the most ignorant piece of shit on planet earth, from now on everything you type will be ignored.
enjoy insulting the wall, idiot

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm » by 2020

Cant really say what i felt as i had a raging hangover at the time, actually very similar to your symptoms.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm » by Lowsix

You cant ignore me.

Im sorry for making fun.
just joking around..

yes lead paint in poisonous..and proven to be so.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm » by Oreocannon

but you had a raging hangover from drinking alcohol? hard to see.....if you are from america...i dont even know how solar flares work. do they hit certain areas or wrap around the whole earth?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm » by Lowsix

Oreocannon wrote:but you had a raging hangover from drinking alcohol? hard to see.....if you are from america...i dont even know how solar flares work. do they hit certain areas or wrap around the whole earth?

Depends on how long they last.

The Earth spins..

So, if they last long enough, they will hit over a large area on the planet.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm » by 2020

Our planet has a unique protection with its magnetic fields, however, i wouldnt be surprised that the magnetic fields around the planet are very much enhanced or even made stronger by the billions of electronic devices on the Planet which radiate electromagnetic fields of thier own but i suppose this would depend on where they are concentrated and where the flares potentially destructive power would strike? is that a wild assumption? obviously i have nothing to back that mindfart up but hey its reasonably interesting.
:wink:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 pm » by 420milehigh

well I live on the west coast USA and I had no Idea about this flare and everybody I've talked to since then have been tired and soar, almost braindead-like... this is an interesting trend, maybe you stumbled onto something :headscratch: I'll have to pay more attention in the upcoming episodes the sun has in store for us... As for protecting yourself, it's kinda new-age thinking but maybe look into Merkaba (which is your own magnetic field, from what I understand) and ways to strengthen it... :think:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm » by Djpakkal

yep we did (west europe)

Next