21th Sep – UFO morphing to fake plane, PROOF!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:07 pm » by Cyberelf

"just like gillilands latest ufo video (posted on this site) that is more likely a remote controlled model with bright led's or flares attached"
Crunchy...you are seriously coming across as very shortsighted....what are you basing all of this on?Watching a couple of videos here on DTV?...As far as James Gilliland goes...he has been filming the events on his Ranch for years...watched by huge groups of people....

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm » by Cyberelf

theduck wrote:
jetxvii wrote:you guys are fucking retarded.....

I haven't watched the videos and I know it sounds retarded but I've seen it with my own eyes, planes don't hover silently or disappear into thin air, seeing is believing "The Truth Cannot Be Told...It Must Be Realized" blah, blah, blah lol

I can see how crazy it sounds though trust me :scary: :cheers:

You should really watch some of her videos...there is some astounding footage! I watched pretty much all of them now on my 40" hdtv...for clarity...worth every minute of converting the flv files.... :flop:

Writer

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm » by Luketwb

Great great great POST!
This is by far the best footage i've ever come across, i normally check out a guy called James Gilliland, at the back of his house is ranch which has a spectacular view of Mount Adams.
Many Ufo's and orbs every night for the past 6 or more years and this is just even more convincing.
If you would like to check out his website here's the link:
http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html
Life is tough, but dying is so easy/simple. -Me

Why do we go to work/school if we know it will achieve nothing?

Take the Internet as your education provider, use Disclose.Tv

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 11:45 pm » by Crunchy

Gilliland's videos of which ive seen several are usually far off lights in the sky

for those close up wood land videos ... here are two down to earth examples of earth lights

here is the gilliland video footage i was talking about

this footage could be an earth light but im still more inclinded to think its a remote controlled model, a 4 bladed one like this ....Image

Initiate

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm » by Nervousnjerky

For what it's worth. I was at first sceptical of Alison's videos. But after :look: at them, And reading the responces. Including known Disinfo agent's (or what ever you want to label them)Who Protest loudly the virosity of said videos. I continue to watch this PA. flap. :think:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 pm » by Thesaint

I thought that was great and has realism, some people here though sound pretty crazy to me as I have had my own experience and once the genie is out the bottle the mindset base line remains making me angry at some of the comments. Like the lady says on her website,
"Condemnation without investigation is the HIGHEST form of IGNORANCE"
(Albert Einstein )

Whether you believe or not I'm telling you these things (whatever they are) are for real. (and I have seen them in daylight going through to dusk. before they shot off) :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 pm » by lamonema

My whole point in the issue with UFOs' and the existance there of is the 5% that are unexplained. 5% may not mean much but the fact that 5% does exist, is the reason why i sit on my fence. If it were'nt for my own sightings, i would give two shits and a fuck.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:07 am » by Scar7

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 am » by Phanarabzzz

I used to be a firm believer and defender of Alison Kruse back in early 2010. This all changed when I became close with her and actually hung out with her watching these supposed strange lights. It became quite clear that she would try and steer our beliefs in order so they might conform with her beliefs. I fell out of good graces with her and she eventually cut me off and that was when I decided to voice my opinions about her on this forum.

There have been a few great debunking videos posted about Alison but she has managed to have the vast majority of them removed via her false flagging technique. Do a youtube search for posters by the name of SeeingUFOzPA , Kissmytwinkies and FlacidMerc. Bother individuals have done an awesome job informing the world about the hoaxer ways of Alison Kruse. Be insight into the woman her body of work take a small trip down to WWW.ABOVETOPSECRET.COM
All of Alison's videos have been extensively dissected and they have all been deemed hoaxes. Take a look for yourself.

Do date the clearest and best video depicting the mind set of this woman is the video posted below. It shows to what extreme she will go to fool unsuspecting people who are eager to believe in UFOs. People like her do serious damage to the UFO cause.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4kELRtCa4w

PreviousNext