21th Sep – UFO morphing to fake plane, PROOF!

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 5:10 pm » by Walsa

21/09/2010

Awesome job from Alison Kruse to catch on video this outstanding footage of the typical orb UFOs morphing into FAKE PLANES. Recorded in Pennsylvania, USA.

This doesn´t mean that every plane recorded on video is a UFO, I mention this because I´ve seen lot´s of UFO pages that keeps posting videos of simple planes, or just bags flying by and any other conventional phenomenon as if they were UFOs, but they are not. If you just research 5 minutes you can know that about 95% UFO cases are conventional phenomenon, don´t believe any video you see.

THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC EVIDENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENT “CRAFTS” PRETENDING TO BE FAKE PLANES.
HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS A REAL PLANE OR A FAKE PLANE? IT´S SIMPLE, IN VIDEOS LIKE THE FOLLOWING, RECORDED WITH NIGHT VISION SCOPE, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE OBJECT RECORDED HAS NOT A STRUCTURE BEHIND THE LIGHTS, AND WHEN IS A REAL PLANE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DARK STRUCTURE OF THE PLANE AND THE LIGHTS OF IT.
ALSO THE STRANGE BEHAVIOUR OF THE LIGHTS IN THIS VIDEO IS PROOF THAT IT´S NOT CONVENTIONAL PHENOMENON.

Alison Kruse: Sneaky bastards hard to catch on video! Can’t get any better evidence since they’re ADVANCED aliens with SUPERIOR technology that can detect humans as well as morphing and traveling from where ever as small bubble-looking orbs that EXPAND into any shape they want.
Not a hoax, Not R/C models, weather balloons, Chinese Lanterns, lens flares, bloom from night vision scope off of a firefly, secret military stuff no one has video of, swamp gas or beer farts…

Just more of those pesky little Orange, Red, Yellow or other color-changing bright balls of light Orbs that sometimes (not always) somehow morph real-time while hovering and/or glowing brightly–sometimes like fireworks are coming off them.
Said by others who were lucky enough to be close under one during a fly-over to be SMALL TRIANGLES, about 10 foot long, with single ‘headlight’. Some larger ones have double ‘headlights’ All “fakers” display FAA style lights but have been seen to change light colors or move locations of them. If they’re like the triangle one in woods examined at Rendlesham Forest, surface is glass-like with liquid plasma-looking, changing patterns underneath.

Check out theKingdomKeys1 channel for his study of these same kind in Virginia woods.
Sheilaaliens in Tucson, Arizona has some good frequent sightings there as well.
As you can see from comments, San Antonio, Texas has some too.
UK, Germany, Spain, Italy & Moscow have ongoing nightly sightings on good weather nights as well….

Like I was saying. If you check reports and videos online, you will find this activity is worldwide and is evidence of massive visitation by some unknown crafts and/or entities.

And from constant observation over a period of months to years by those in hotspots–they’re getting BOLDER with their behavior.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:34 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

wicked footage 1 of her best

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm » by Crusader

I did not see anything even vaguely morphing into a fake plane,good vid though non the less.
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 pm » by Crunchy

ahhhh now i see who this is ......... see this youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/UFOhoaxexposer

here is two debunking videos for this lunatic woman

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Crunchy on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 pm » by TheDuck

jetxvii wrote:you guys are fucking retarded.....

I haven't watched the videos and I know it sounds retarded but I've seen it with my own eyes, planes don't hover silently or disappear into thin air, seeing is believing "The Truth Cannot Be Told...It Must Be Realized" blah, blah, blah lol

I can see how crazy it sounds though trust me :scary: :cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 pm » by TheDuck

crunchy wrote:plasma stealth technology ........ ????

Your guess is as good as mine...

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 8:50 pm » by Crunchy

theduck wrote:
crunchy wrote:plasma stealth technology ........ ????

Your guess is as good as mine...

i edited my post when i realized who this person was, she has bombarded youtube with loads of crap ...... just another ufo fundamentalist ..... although she is nowhere near the lunacy of pindz.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 9:24 pm » by TheDuck

Ah all good was just saying, didn't bother watching the video, don't feel the need lol

Rock on dudes.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm » by Crunchy

theduck wrote:Ah all good was just saying, didn't bother watching the video, don't feel the need lol

Rock on dudes.

plasma stealth technology is real ..... it was invented by the russians (search google)
i thought it could explain the glowing aircraft seen in the video (where there is a flashing light passing) .... but i quickly realized that the glowing was just the lights of an aircraft
that was blown out due to the use of a night vision camera ....
just like gillilands latest ufo video (posted on this site) that is more likely a remote controlled model with bright led's or flares attached
hmmm just reminded myself ... i have to cancel my subscription to redice radio as they have gilliland on the show soon .... henrik has gone too far having that conman on his show

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm » by Cyberelf

crunchy wrote:ahhhh now i see who this is ......... see this youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/UFOhoaxexposer

here is two debunking videos for this lunatic woman

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Unbelievable...If you actually bothered to watch all of Alson Kruses videos....you plainly see on many occasions orbs flying into the woods...changing shape....going back up into the sky...changing shapes again..pretending to be planes,etc....Im sorry but Alison Kruse has filmed some amazing footage...Watch ALL the vids she has posted!
Ignorance is not bliss...knowledge is power!Wakeup Sheeple!
To most people here I think that even if a huge UFO landed in their garden..they wouldnt believe it!

Next