#22. God's Last Prophet, A Homeless Man

Writer

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 am » by Edrut

minihaha wrote:Thank you for sharing your experiences with Bill, he looks like a fine man, and from the way you speak of him, I am happy that you were blessed with his companionship for even a little while. Keep sharing, try not to let people bring you down. Peace & Love.

could not have said it better myself :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 am » by Taintedsample

God's second to the last prophet: A Taiwanese one legged whore. I shall share this story of my fathers with you soon my friends...

True Story.

Writer

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 am » by godisnowhere

i liked the story. May I share a short similar meeting. Ihad just become better from an illness. I prayed to God for healing and said, "I would do the same for someone else". I knew I could not bargin with God but to my utter amazement I saw a homeless man who was african american picking through a dumpster where I lived. I went up to him and gave him some cash to buy some food. He looked at me and said, "thank you"...When I looked into his eye they were not human almost true blue, there was a peace. Yet I started to cry. He looked at me and asked, "why do you cry" all I could say is , "please take this and be well"....I turned to walk away and after 30 seconds I turned to wave goodbye but he had vanished. This is what happened to me...don't care if anyone thinks its real or not. It happened and thank you for letting me share.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:58 am » by Giusdude

godisnowhere wrote:i liked the story. May I share a short similar meeting. Ihad just become better from an illness. I prayed to God for healing and said, "I would do the same for someone else". I knew I could not bargin with God but to my utter amazement I saw a homeless man who was african american picking through a dumpster where I lived. I went up to him and gave him some cash to buy some food. He looked at me and said, "thank you"...When I looked into his eye they were not human almost true blue, there was a peace. Yet I started to cry. He looked at me and asked, "why do you cry" all I could say is , "please take this and be well"....I turned to walk away and after 30 seconds I turned to wave goodbye but he had vanished. This is what happened to me...don't care if anyone thinks its real or not. It happened and thank you for letting me share.

Touching.
Especially the bit of spamming at the end.
It really opened my heart to gawd.
I shall start talking about gawd to all the guys I feed at the end of the night. I'm sure now that every crackhead, wino, junkie bum is a messiah.
I too have seen true blur in their eyes. Especially after a 40...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 am » by Stompk

[quote="godisnowhere"]i liked the story. May I share a short similar meeting. Ihad just become better from an illness. I prayed to God for healing and said, "I would do the same for someone else". I knew I could not bargin with God but to my utter amazement I saw a homeless man who was african american picking through a dumpster where I lived. I went up to him and gave him some cash to buy some food. He looked at me and said, "thank you"...When I looked into his eye they were not human almost true blue, there was a peace. Yet I started to cry. He looked at me and asked, "why do you cry" all I could say is , "please take this and be well"....I turned to walk away and after 30 seconds I turned to wave goodbye but he had vanished. This is what happened to me...don't care if anyone thinks its real or not. It happened and thank you for letting me share.

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are better.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:04 am » by Stompk

giusdude wrote:
godisnowhere wrote:i liked the story. May I share a short similar meeting. Ihad just become better from an illness. I prayed to God for healing and said, "I would do the same for someone else". I knew I could not bargin with God but to my utter amazement I saw a homeless man who was african american picking through a dumpster where I lived. I went up to him and gave him some cash to buy some food. He looked at me and said, "thank you"...When I looked into his eye they were not human almost true blue, there was a peace. Yet I started to cry. He looked at me and asked, "why do you cry" all I could say is , "please take this and be well"....I turned to walk away and after 30 seconds I turned to wave goodbye but he had vanished. This is what happened to me...don't care if anyone thinks its real or not. It happened and thank you for letting me share.

Touching.
Especially the bit of spamming at the end.
It really opened my heart to gawd.
I shall start talking about gawd to all the guys I feed at the end of the night. I'm sure now that every crackhead, wino, junkie bum is a messiah.
I too have seen true blur in their eyes. Especially after a 40...

Sweet dreams.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 am » by Giusdude

See? I really want to believe your story. I really want to have faith in your words. Surely you must be a very special man, since gawd sent you a messiah disguised as a homeless man to teach you all about plums and thrift stores and how to save the word.
......and then you turn around and start cursing people, like the worse kind of satanist.
What gives, motherfucker?

Ps:
I piss on your curse, you delusional piece of shit. And lll be back here tomorrow.....

lots of love and hugs and fermented aids fighting plums to you,!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 10:18 am » by Mydogma

Well I enjoyed the story...is it not up to each of us to take what we want from a story..or throw the entirety in the crapper..why such hatered is tossed at the story teller I don't know..I must say tho that if u plan on telling a story like this u have to take whatever critisisms with ur chin up..in my opinion if bill left a lesson or two for u...its not to be so hasty with your dissing remarks back to those who don't agree..as bill said it took him 27 years to meet u..why such intolerence?
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mydogma wrote:Well I enjoyed the story...is it not up to each of us to take what we want from a story..or throw the entirety in the crapper..why such hatered is tossed at the story teller I don't know..I must say tho that if u plan on telling a story like this u have to take whatever critisisms with ur chin up..in my opinion if bill left a lesson or two for u...its not to be so hasty with your dissing remarks back to those who don't agree..as bill said it took him 27 years to meet u..why such intolerence?

all of it comes from the fact he was denouncing other members as lesser people, degenerates, slobs based on nationalities before this thread was up. Then claims to be working for God. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza

mrmcnuggets wrote:
mydogma wrote:Well I enjoyed the story...is it not up to each of us to take what we want from a story..or throw the entirety in the crapper..why such hatered is tossed at the story teller I don't know..I must say tho that if u plan on telling a story like this u have to take whatever critisisms with ur chin up..in my opinion if bill left a lesson or two for u...its not to be so hasty with your dissing remarks back to those who don't agree..as bill said it took him 27 years to meet u..why such intolerence?

all of it comes from the fact he was denouncing other members as lesser people, degenerates, slobs based on nationalities before this thread was up. Then claims to be working for God. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

:flop: Mrmcnugs The new prophet is a prolific poster on other sites and tends to attract the same sort of attention with the same sort of rhetoric wherever he goes. The mustard seed metaphor is a recurring example..He has also been called passive agressive on atleast one other forum.. Google can be a useful tool....sometimes :flop:

PreviousNext