#22. God's Last Prophet, A Homeless Man

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:33 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

iamthatiam wrote:
stompk wrote:
minihaha wrote:Thank you for sharing your experiences with Bill, he looks like a fine man, and from the way you speak of him, I am happy that you were blessed with his companionship for even a little while. Keep sharing, try not to let people bring you down. Peace & Love.

Thanks for that.
:flop:

You invited (supported) the "vampire" (Fuzzer) inside...now its up to you to handle this shit... :clapper:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/paid-posters-damage-forum-credibility-t63348.html

'I work for God'---stompk; http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f29/banned-again-ats-above-top-secret-11503.html

"stompk"--Senior Member---
Banned again on ATS; Once again ATS has banned me. I was posting as 911Stinks, and was banned due to my threads about Chemtrails and Freemasons.

I have 580+ posts here, and not one of them is ban worthy. Why have I been banned so many times (9 times) on ATS, other than ATS is designed to hide the truth, and assist TPTB in their end game agenda.

They can't stop me, as they have admitted themselves. I wonder what name I'll use for my next account....

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=116483

stompk

I work for God

Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Cogburn

I'm a Royal Arch mason, an initiate of the OTO and a few other societies, a hereditary Jew and apparently the root of all evil in the universe.

I look forward to your entertaining me.

stompk wrote:What an arrogant fuck. It's not about entertaining you.
Things get a little boring over at ATS for you?

How's Satan?

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f32/im-here-because-stompk-said-you-10601.html

Hello STEVE SVENSSON, (This 'SOV's real name) 8-)

Looks like the heat is running towards you, 'boy'....

Youre welcome btw :twisted:

:flop: . Cheers IAM I did some research myself and came up with that info also plus much moree, where there is a forum there seems to be a stompk. For someone who takes the pissout of the unemployed and disabled by all but calling them scroungers he seems to put an amazing amount of time in posting on various forums and getting banned.. Some people just cannot work out when they are not wanted..Hes a transient troublemaker moving from site to site causing arguments and dispute amongst various site members. He is a passive aggressive of the worst sort... This is not bullying by Dtv members this is Dtv members standing up for their rights to protect the site from subversives and to stand up for each other...If you automatically criticise and ban/ delete our posts then you are part of this negative process.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 pm » by Giusdude

Good morning DTV!
I'm happy to report LIVE from astoria, queens, ny, that I have not died yet... In fact, all my limbs are functioning as well as my interior organs. Mind you, my head is fucking throbbing, but that's mr. lagavuling single malt scotch whiskey's fault....
So yeah, this guy is a failure at cursing as well as doing else.
He won't even need to be banned here.
He'll just wall himself out.
Ps:
Spock, you going to apologize for being a fucking nazi or what?

On second thought, maybe the redneck mod knew exactly who this guy is. Maybe he wanted this guy to post, seeing how the motherfucker creates so much controversy.... No publicity is bad publicity, right? So the ever so faithful, ever so powerful mod decides to do dtv's owner a favor and censor anybody that got in the way.
Not ONE POST, yesterday, was offensive. we were just asking legitimate questions......
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:53 pm » by Aragajag

And here goes my last changa.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:08 pm » by -Marduk-

giusdude wrote:Good morning DTV!
On second thought, maybe the redneck mod knew exactly who this guy is. Maybe he wanted this guy to post, seeing how the motherfucker creates so much controversy....

giusdude wrote:Not ONE POST, yesterday, was offensive. we were just asking legitimate questions......

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 pm » by Aragajag

wow that was one of the most intense moments of feeling the earth pulse
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 pm » by Giusdude

marduk2012 wrote:
giusdude wrote:Good morning DTV!
On second thought, maybe the redneck mod knew exactly who this guy is. Maybe he wanted this guy to post, seeing how the motherfucker creates so much controversy....

giusdude wrote:Not ONE POST, yesterday, was offensive. we were just asking legitimate questions......

lol,
funny huh?
you know what would be funnier?
if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.
if you had actually seen the posts that were erased by your buddy.

ahhhhh fuck it.
not worth wasting my time over this shit.
it's not like you "gods" are ging to come out and say you were wrong.
or say you did it to get hits on the site.

don't really give a fuck either way.
i'm not built to agree with bullshit, and i call it like i see it.
it was fun while it lasted.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm » by Aragajag

Ah crap I cant even sell my most modest modship off.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:53 pm » by Spock

giusdude wrote:Spock, you going to apologize for being a fucking nazi or what?

Are you fucking kidding me? Hell no, and I'll do it again when your flaming the shit out of someone. You going to apologize for being a rude bastard? You going to apologize for flaming? You going to apologize for breaking the rules constantly while bitching about everyone else?

Just because we can't mod every post and every thread doesn't give you the green light to do anything you want and then bitch about being modded.

As a matter of fact, now that your on my radar, you should be the epitome of what a rational, respectable forum member is and get your ass off your fucking shoulders.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:57 pm » by Spock

giusdude wrote:
lol,
funny huh?

ahhhhh fuck it.

Things that are glaringly true out of all this is that your totally immature, hold a grudge worse than a woman, admit to being rude, have an out of control temper, can't admit your own mistakes, have an obsessive need to read threads you don't agree with in an attempt to be the forum savior, have never brought one thing of any significance to this website except for you jackass mentality.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm » by Giusdude

spock wrote:
giusdude wrote:
lol,
funny huh?

ahhhhh fuck it.

Things that are glaringly true out of all this is that your totally immature, hold a grudge worse than a woman, admit to being rude, have an out of control temper, can't admit your own mistakes, have an obsessive need to read threads you don't agree with in an attempt to be the forum savior, have never brought one thing of any significance to this website except for you jackass mentality.

go ahead and fucking ban me then, you pussy ass bitch hiding behind your "superpowers"....
you fucking failure of a man, you protected a KNOWN fuckup (this motherfucker got banned from EVERY forum he was on) but don't have the balls to say you made a mistake by allowing him to rile people up with racist bullshit stories
fuck you.
fuck you.
fuck you.
go ahead,
ban me.
see how much i give a fuck.

what a fuck up...

to slith and tuor and all the other dudes i have respect for on this forum, please pm me your email so i dont lose touch with you guys.
that would be a shame.

PreviousNext