#22. God's Last Prophet, A Homeless Man

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 pm » by Spock


giusdude wrote:
spock wrote:
giusdude wrote:
lol,
funny huh?
you know what would be funnier?
if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.
if you had actually seen the posts that were erased by your buddy.

ahhhhh fuck it.
not worth wasting my time over this shit.
it's not like you "gods" are ging to come out and say you were wrong.
or say you did it to get hits on the site.

don't really give a fuck either way.
i'm not built to agree with bullshit, and i call it like i see it.
it was fun while it lasted.



Things that are glaringly true out of all this is that your totally immature, hold a grudge worse than a woman, admit to being rude, have an out of control temper, can't admit your own mistakes, have an obsessive need to read threads you don't agree with in an attempt to be the forum savior, have never brought one thing of any significance to this website except for you jackass mentality.



go ahead and fucking ban me then, you pussy ass bitch hiding behind your "superpowers"....
you fucking failure of a man, you protected a KNOWN fuckup (this motherfucker got banned from EVERY forum he was on) but don't have the balls to say you made a mistake by allowing him to rile people up with racist bullshit stories
fuck you.
fuck you.
fuck you.
go ahead,
ban me.
see how much i give a fuck.

what a fuck up...



Unlike you, I don't have the meniacle need to trace people's dealings all over the internet, which is another thing that makes you a worthless piece of shit. I wanted him to post his story, and wanted him to be able to do it without you flaming the hell out of him acting like a damn 8th grade school yard bully, that is why you had your insults deleted dick face - get it through your thick ass skull.

But yea - find another website to bull around, this place was fine before you came here and will be better with you gone - asshole.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:17 pm » by Giusdude


you stupid, lying sack of SHIT...
i was NOT insulting this scumbag. i was not even flaming him. and even if i ws,
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBER'S POSTS, HUH??????
you deleted those too....
lying, dirty, useless piece of shit on a power trip....
what is it? your wife belted you yesterday because you stepped out of line and you came here to vent and use your "powers", you pussy wipped asshole?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:20 pm » by Noentry


giusdude wrote:
spock wrote:
giusdude wrote:
lol,
funny huh?
you know what would be funnier?
if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.
if you had actually seen the posts that were erased by your buddy.

ahhhhh fuck it.
not worth wasting my time over this shit.
it's not like you "gods" are ging to come out and say you were wrong.
or say you did it to get hits on the site.

don't really give a fuck either way.
i'm not built to agree with bullshit, and i call it like i see it.
it was fun while it lasted.



Things that are glaringly true out of all this is that your totally immature, hold a grudge worse than a woman, admit to being rude, have an out of control temper, can't admit your own mistakes, have an obsessive need to read threads you don't agree with in an attempt to be the forum savior, have never brought one thing of any significance to this website except for you jackass mentality.



go ahead and fucking ban me then, you pussy ass bitch hiding behind your "superpowers"....
you fucking failure of a man, you protected a KNOWN fuckup (this motherfucker got banned from EVERY forum he was on) but don't have the balls to say you made a mistake by allowing him to rile people up with racist bullshit stories
fuck you.
fuck you.
fuck you.
go ahead,
ban me.
see how much i give a fuck.

what a fuck up...


common man you are being an ass
It is against forum rules to use this type of language and you are making yourself look hypocritical ,like you have real issues.
It is only a forum .
You say you do not lie ,but you are here and you participate ,so why say?
see how much i give a fuck.


The fact is you do care or why would you post 2500 plus times.
This is a deception :headscratch: .

You are not doing yourself any favors .
And you are killing what ever credibility you have by acting in this way.
I am not picking sides ,I just want you to realise what you are doing.
And it dont look good.
Be cool man.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:23 pm » by Spock


I deleted those too moron, up until he had finished, or where I thought he had finished. You're the only one that has taken capital offense to it and allowed your few precious words being deleted to completely spoil your day, and looks like another day. You act like I have burned the Declaration of Independence. I'm feeling embarrassed for you, the cringe factor is through the roof.

You have a problem sir. I feel sorry for your family and associates having to deal with someone as irrational and volatile as you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm » by Giusdude


unfortunately, noentry, i am a hot blooded southern italian man.
i cannot stand liars, hypocrites, and people that abuse their power.
i am sorry if my rants are offending anybody, but when i lose my cool i lose my cool, if you know what i mean.
fact is, and i repeat FACT, a mod abused his power to apply the rules to a particular thread ONLY, because he was interested in it.
when i called him out on it, the all out shit slinging started.
he's just as guilty as i am.
but he's a mod.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 pm » by Giusdude


spock wrote:I deleted those too moron, up until he had finished, or where I thought he had finished. You're the only one that has taken capital offense to it and allowed your few precious words being deleted to completely spoil your day, and looks like another day. You act like I have burned the Declaration of Independence. I'm feeling embarrassed for you, the cringe factor is through the roof.

You have a problem sir. I feel sorry for your family and associates having to deal with someone as irrational and volatile as you.



don't worry bout my private life, boyo...
my words did not mean shit.
it's a principle.
you wanted a post to go on.
so you censored everybody because of it.
you do it ALL THE TIME, or you don't do it at all.
own up to it. be a man.
oh wait.....
nevermind.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:35 pm » by Noentry


giusdude wrote:unfortunately, noentry, i am a hot blooded southern italian man.
i cannot stand liars, hypocrites, and people that abuse their power.
i am sorry if my rants are offending anybody, but when i lose my cool i lose my cool, if you know what i mean.
fact is, and i repeat FACT, a mod abused his power to apply the rules to a particular thread ONLY, because he was interested in it.
when i called him out on it, the all out shit slinging started.
he's just as guilty as i am.
but he's a mod.


I can understand your grievances giusdude.
But mods abusing their powers is nothing new.
You cant win this so save it for another day.
Be smart man ,you can not win this so be cool.
Dont get banned for something you can not do anything about.
Retreat to fight another day. :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:39 pm » by Spock


The fact is mods can't mod everything all the time - and most the people here appreciate the leniency, however, when someone blows up such as you because the rules were implemented to you, it makes us want to clamp down hard on everybody, if we had the time. But I guarantee you wouldn't bitch when the rules were applied to the ones you don't like.

So as far as double standards and hypocrisy, you have become the poster child for it.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm » by Spock


Guisdud:

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately make posts of little worth or that contain nonsense, this includes making numerous short non-constructive posts designed to quickly inflate your post count or to annoy other members.

2h. Agenda posting: Do not use the site to promote an agenda. This often involves the starting of forum threads or making posts which appear to be legitimate in nature but which are aimed at surreptitiously promoting some political view, religious belief or to attack or criticise other members, beliefs or views in an underhand manner which detracts from unbiased and fair discussion.

3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments.

3d. Trolling: Trolling is strictly disallowed. We define a 'troll' as someone who's purpose on the site is to create as much disruption as possible, offend as many people as possible or otherwise cause disruption intentionally for personal amusement. Behaviour that can be defined as "trolling" generally involves the posting of knowingly false or offensive comments or views designed to provoke, bait and annoy other members.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

3j. Thread derailment: Do not derail or 'hijack' threads with posts that are either off-topic or designed to draw attention away from what is being discussed. If you'd like to discuss something different either start a new thread or find another existing thread which better suits the area you wish to discuss.

5a. Compliance: You agree to co-operate with the requests of our site staff should you be asked to stop doing something that they deem to be disruptive, inappropriate or in violation of the terms of service.

5b. Protest: You agree not to attack, harrass, threaten or become abusive towards any member of staff. Members who become offensive or participate in harassing, threatening or retaliatory action against the site or a member of staff will be subject to further action. All our moderators are volunteers who give up their own free time to keep the forum a safe and friendly place, please treat them with the respect that they deserve.

5c. Appeal: If you disagree with action taken against your account by a member of staff you can appeal the decision by contacting either the member of staff who took said action or an administrator privately via e-mail or through our private message system. Do not start threads on the forum questioning or criticising moderator action.

5d. Access: If your access or posting rights have been revoked, do not register more accounts in order to circumvent this restriction or have another member post or deliver messages on your behalf. Accounts that we find belong to previously banned members will also be banned.

Disclose.tv reserves the right to change or add to these rules at any time without prior notice, and in any situation the decision of an Administrator is final.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 pm » by Aragajag


*/ban
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook