#22. God's Last Prophet, A Homeless Man

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm » by Iamthatiam

mrmcnuggets wrote:I do not think his real name is Steve Svensson...

http://twitter.com/#!/stompk

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm » by Spock

2f. Private content and anonymity: Do not post the content of private messages, e-mails, the personal contact details of other members or hints to reveal the real person of a member. This also applies to the contact details, e-mails etc. of non-members and to other offline correspondences. The content of private correspondences sent by site visitors or members of staff via private messenger or through e-mail are copyrighted to the sender and should not be reproduced, published or distributed outside of this web site through any means without prior written permission from the copyright holder.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 pm » by Iamthatiam

spock wrote:2f. Private content and anonymity: Do not post the content of private messages, e-mails, the personal contact details of other members or hints to reveal the real person of a member. This also applies to the contact details, e-mails etc. of non-members and to other offline correspondences. The content of private correspondences sent by site visitors or members of staff via private messenger or through e-mail are copyrighted to the sender and should not be reproduced, published or distributed outside of this web site through any means without prior written permission from the copyright holder.

Got it... :flop:

Just "suppressive fire" from my part!!! Ma bad...

But IF this guy gets "loco", i wont give a damn....

You know how much I like in here btw :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm » by Spock

Oh yes. No prob. We just don't want one crazy guy hunting down and harassing another crazy guy.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm » by -Marduk-

aragajag wrote:*/ban

:twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm » by Iamthatiam

spock wrote:Oh yes. No prob. We just don't want one crazy guy hunting down and harassing another crazy guy.

At this point of your life you are probaly aware about the craziness of the whole existence....

And the wide range of qualities and intensities of it.... :mrgreen:

What a wonderful craziness aye
?!

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm » by Spock

Sometimes yes - especially when it sparks creativity.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm » by Aragajag

marduk2012 wrote:
aragajag wrote:*/ban

:twisted:

The DMT told me that but not in as many pictures.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

spock wrote:Oh yes. No prob. We just don't want one crazy guy hunting down and harassing another crazy guy.

I am not trying to be rude here spock, but mr OT started with the harassing waaayyy before anyone else did. Like calling everyone in his dis info thread a dis info right off the bat and get go. That would count as one crazy guy calling out and harassing all of the crazy guys.. from the beginning.

Why am I posting this, for the same reason Occupy the world is going on. I'm not trying to argue about it. Just my input on fairness and following rules. What is deemed just or unjust for one should be applied to all.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:29 pm » by Kinninigan

Jesus's real name was Emanual, his wifes name Marium (mary). His grave is supposed to be in the war torn area of Kashmir, where he lived to be 103 years old, Marium lived to 93. This is why Kashmir, like Israel, is a war torn area. They don't want christians visiting the site.

Casket in Kashmir of 'Emanual of Israel" relics inside confirm Jesus of Kashmir. The body has been missing for a long time..probley in the vatican archives!

Jesus also had 3 children, who bloodlines can be traced today to the elites. Maybe some truth in Dan Browns "Da Vinci Code"?
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PreviousNext