#22. God's Last Prophet, A Homeless Man

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm » by Iamthatiam

spock wrote:Sometimes yes - especially when it sparks creativity.

I see...also, creativity is just like a sword, which can be employed under its owner's will, according to its wielder's own agenda!

Thats the point man....but what the heck...who doenst have any sort of agenda after all?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:33 pm » by Aragajag

Jesus told me if I applied aussie rules things would change so much that it would be me and skippy here.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:37 pm » by Spock

mrmcnuggets wrote:
spock wrote:Oh yes. No prob. We just don't want one crazy guy hunting down and harassing another crazy guy.

I am not trying to be rude here spock, but mr OT started with the harassing waaayyy before anyone else did. Like calling everyone in his dis info thread a dis info right off the bat and get go. That would count as one crazy guy calling out and harassing all of the crazy guys.. from the beginning.

Why am I posting this, for the same reason Occupy the world is going on. I'm not trying to argue about it. Just my input on fairness and following rules. What is deemed just or unjust for one should be applied to all.

I understand McNuggetts, and that sort of thing happens all the time on here. I was going to see if he settled down or became another David Mabus, but he didn't look too abrasive, nothing all the members couldn't handle and dish back. This entire debacle arose because I cleared out a couple of posts, not even significant posts, in order to make room for the guy to finish his story. A few snide/sarcastic remarks. Not a big deal, not a huge issue, and not anything that shouldn't be deleted day in and day out, but what is the point of that? It only came to a head because Guisedud, once again, proved he has no control of his temper, that he has no regard for anyone but himself, and can't maintain any sort of self control or respect for anything that challenges his ego and presumed forum savior status. That's why he got jacked. And I'm going to drop the entire thing now too, and I wouldn't have gotten in this deep if he had stopped pulling me into it over and over and over.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm » by Spock

iamthatiam wrote:
spock wrote:Sometimes yes - especially when it sparks creativity.

I see...also, creativity is just like a sword, which can be employed under its owner's will, according to its wielder's own agenda!

Thats the point man....but what the heck...who doenst have any sort of agenda after all?

Self preservation is the ultimate personal agenda, unless there be a need to lay down one's life for the sake of another.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

spock wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:
spock wrote:Oh yes. No prob. We just don't want one crazy guy hunting down and harassing another crazy guy.

I am not trying to be rude here spock, but mr OT started with the harassing waaayyy before anyone else did. Like calling everyone in his dis info thread a dis info right off the bat and get go. That would count as one crazy guy calling out and harassing all of the crazy guys.. from the beginning.

Why am I posting this, for the same reason Occupy the world is going on. I'm not trying to argue about it. Just my input on fairness and following rules. What is deemed just or unjust for one should be applied to all.

I understand McNuggetts, and that sort of thing happens all the time on here. I was going to see if he settled down or became another David Mabus, but he didn't look too abrasive, nothing all the members couldn't handle and dish back. This entire debacle arose because I cleared out a couple of posts, not even significant posts, in order to make room for the guy to finish his story. A few snide/sarcastic remarks. Not a big deal, not a huge issue, and not anything that shouldn't be deleted day in and day out, but what is the point of that? It only came to a head because Guisedud, once again, proved he has no control of his temper, that he has no regard for anyone but himself, and can't maintain any sort of self control or respect for anything that challenges his ego and presumed forum savior status. That's why he got jacked. And I'm going to drop the entire thing now too, and I wouldn't have gotten in this deep if he had stopped pulling me into it over and over and over.

I got you spock, which is why I kept it as blatantly simple as possible lol. I personally don't care about members acting irrationally and ruining their credibility here. I also get the frustration you feel from members acting irrationally intentionally dragging utter nonsense on for pages and pages.

When you initially cleaned up the thread I was gonna post a :flop: and say to the other members to just let him finish the story asap so we can identify how much of a lunatic he was with out having to shift through all the..... "mtv" of dtv. :alien51: but then figured it would of been irrelevant anyways. :lol: And, as we see, pretty much is.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm » by Aragajag

I asked a darkside person once how it works, and they told me to bottle up your hate and send it off. I have taken all bad vibes and a bit more and receive any emotion whether directed at me or not in the bottle it goes as there is no wasted energy, it works, when someone grabs you wrongly they end up with a death sentence.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

Simple Faith lol

Initiate

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 pm » by Arella

aragajag wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:
aragajag wrote:*/ban

:twisted:

The DMT told me that but not in as many pictures.

Lol that made me laugh real nice :clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 pm » by Noentry

demobe wrote:Simple Faith lol

This is actually very good .
Good find demobe :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 pm » by Poooooot

I was (and am) interested in the story of Bill... until I started reading disgusting comments from abusive members. This is the main reason I never visit DTV anymore...

OP, if you are still listening, I have some questions regarding Bill and what he's told you... I sent you a PM.

And...
giusdude wrote:Not ONE POST, yesterday, was offensive
giusdude wrote:The only dream I might have is of a black homeless man fucking your wife, while you stand by and jerk off, you stupid piece of shit....

spock wrote:find another website to bull around, this place was fine before you came here and will be better with you gone - asshole.

:clapper: :love:

I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Image
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext