#22. God's Last Prophet, A Homeless Man

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm » by Noentry

poooooot wrote:I was (and am) interested in the story of Bill... until I started reading disgusting comments from abusive members. This is the main reason I never visit DTV anymore...

OP, if you are still listening, I have some questions regarding Bill and what he's told you... I sent you a PM.

And...
giusdude wrote:Not ONE POST, yesterday, was offensive
giusdude wrote:The only dream I might have is of a black homeless man fucking your wife, while you stand by and jerk off, you stupid piece of shit....

spock wrote:find another website to bull around, this place was fine before you came here and will be better with you gone - asshole.

:clapper: :love:

I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Image

Did he really say that poooooot ,was that one of the deleted post's from earlier?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

noentry wrote:
poooooot wrote:I was (and am) interested in the story of Bill... until I started reading disgusting comments from abusive members. This is the main reason I never visit DTV anymore...

OP, if you are still listening, I have some questions regarding Bill and what he's told you... I sent you a PM.

And...
giusdude wrote:The only dream I might have is of a black homeless man fucking your wife, while you stand by and jerk off, you stupid piece of shit....

spock wrote:find another website to bull around, this place was fine before you came here and will be better with you gone - asshole.

Did he really say that poooooot ,was that one of the deleted post's from earlier?

Probably. What did stomp say? Something like your a scottish goat fucking lucifarian. And he made that quite clear yesterday with all of the things he had to say with his "dis-info thread" and his awesome fictitious priceless Kill Bill (with the K capitalized) and themes spliced and diced from various movies. And a prophet simply named #22, where the hell did all the in between prophets go from Jesus to Bill. There would be no skipping of numbers, re-incarnation does not work like that. You are one, you are then two, and then three. You can't go from under ten to 22, and then say nothing about the past prophets ect ect.

Most people just laughed and questioned him, and then he busted out with the death list saying hes gonna kill people in his sleep. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Have fun with this thread guys. ima leave it be from here since this guy single handedly made the tension thinner than a laser cutting molecules. :yell: :peep: :lol: :cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 pm » by Noentry

mrmcnuggets wrote:

Probably. What did stomp say? Something like your a scottish goat fucking lucifarian. And he made that quite clear yesterday with all of the things he had to say with his "dis-info thread" and his awesome fictitious priceless Kill Bill (with the K capitalized) and themes spliced and diced from various movies. And a prophet simply named #22, where the hell did all the in between prophets go from Jesus to Bill. There would be no skipping of numbers, re-incarnation does not work like that. You are one, you are then two, and then three. You can't go from under ten to 22, and then say nothing about the past prophets ect ect.

Most people just laughed and questioned him, and then he busted out with the death list saying hes gonna kill people in his sleep. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Have fun with this thread guys. ima leave it be from here since this guy single handedly made the tension thinner than a laser cutting molecules. :yell: :peep: :lol: :cheers:

ok half a dozen of one 6 of the other ,sounds like two pees in a pod
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 pm » by Poooooot

noentry wrote:

And...

Oh, he said it:
22-god-s-last-prophet-a-homeless-man-t63379-40.html
About half way down, on page 5
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm » by Poooooot

giusdude wrote:
stompk wrote:
giusdude wrote:

you sick, sick, sick piece of shit.
true nature will not stay hidden for long.
wishing "eternal suffering" on people because they don't want to play your game.
yes, you are a religious man. of the worse kind. no doubt about that.
tick
tock
someTHING like you cannot be protected for long, no matter how much a mod likes you....

You have a tattoo of Baphomet on your entire back and you call me sick?

Wake up dude. The future isn't very bright for you.

Tonight, you shall have a dream. The next three months will
be a downward spiral. I tried to appeal to your kinder side,
yet you have decided to test me.

Welcome to hell on Earth moron.

Are you serious?
Are you fucking serious?
The only dream I might have is of a black homeless man fucking your wife, while you stand by and jerk off, you stupid piece of shit....
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 11:10 pm » by Noentry

Thanks poooooot
That is disgusting ,How can a grown man act in this way.
And then pretend to be so innocent. :shooting:
Spock I understand man
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 pm » by Mushroom

noentry wrote:Thanks poooooot
Spock I understand man

What about the provocation? you know.. the quote above

Six of one and half-a-dozen of the other. He was fuckin' Hexing him man :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 12:00 am » by X-mog

stompk wrote:We got into a short conversation about the shroud of Turin, which he said was real, and then said that there is a great secret hidden in Turin.

In spite of this comment, I pronounce you a fool. :top:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza

mushroom wrote:
Spock I understand man

Gius lost his cool and said some damning things that maybe he shouldnt have, He chose to defend himself though and that is admirable rather than bending over and taking the shit that stompk was dishing out... I do think that stompk and his provocation was definitely premeditated. not necessarily at gius originally but definitely at the dtv forum overall. I think that people are ignoring the fact that Stompk is an agent provacateur as proven by he numerous bans from many sites where he has rubbed up many people purposefully. If you look through the three threads in question a moderator was also responsible for some insulting abusive profanities. So what ... gius has now been painted as the demon of the moment but I would beg to differ and point the finger at somebody who has managed to provoke more than anybody else in recent history on this forum... And previously on other forums such as The shite ATS amongst others
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 1:40 am » by Iamthatiam

fatdogmendoza wrote:
mushroom wrote:
Spock I understand man

Gius lost his cool and said some damning things that maybe he shouldnt have, He chose to defend himself though and that is admirable rather than bending over and taking the shit that stompk was dishing out... I do think that stompk and his provocation was definitely premeditated. not necessarily at gius originally but definitely at the dtv forum overall. I think that people are ignoring the fact that Stompk is an agent provacateur as proven by he numerous bans from many sites where he has rubbed up many people purposefully. If you look through the three threads in question a moderator was also responsible for some insulting abusive profanities. So what ... gius has now been painted as the demon of the moment but I would beg to differ and point the finger at somebody who has managed to provoke more than anybody else in recent history on this forum... And previously on other forums such as The shite ATS amongst others

But as they persisted asking him, he stood up and he said to them, “He among you who is without sin, let him first cast a stone upon her.”

:pray:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext