DTV Roll Call...Sign up Here. ( DTV ROLL CALL)

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Seahawk wrote:He hasn't logged in since March 7th, Hurts. Do you think he will come back and post? At the moment, there's no one on the list with that much of a logging gap. That's why I haven't put him on the list.

I'm not sure why he left. Do you know?

No I don't know.

He had/has one of the top 10 topics all time threads on DTV, in fact the reason I am here. Maybe we could incorporate an (RIP) after some of our favorites we know just vanished and if they show we remove the RIP. Those we wish to memorilize that may be terminal and left because it was too hard to keep in touch ie: Epic Failure AKA Jet17 et al, I know folks that have been part of this from the start have vast knowlege of members who left for various reasons, but were instrumental in making the site what it is.

I know this is a shift from what Fatdog had originally started but I feel this epic thread should evolve.

I propose we leave this up to The Dog If he responds with :flop: We move ahead :top: We stay along the same course. Eiter way, it's great :flop:

In order to keep post size down we can keep going from #151 and say in thread for first 150 see page 51.

:cheers: :hugging:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm » by The57ironman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
In order to keep post size down we can keep going from #151 and say in thread for first 150 see page 51.

:cheers: :hugging:

.......THAT...is a great idea.... :clapper:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I agree hurts...It should evolve

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 8:56 pm » by Seahawk

151) Meteorman
152) Fearless
153) Bikerjc
154) Seth
155) Darkstar99
156) Warngen
157) Numanoid
158) Bmorebirdflu
159) Fatrock386
160) Spikey
161) 8pointed1
162) Livnonlies
163) Molly821
164) Blake 262
165) Thc4me
166) GovSlave
167) Elnorel
168) Skydog
169) DmoniX_The_Destroyer
170) Cainos
171) Rydher

For the list of first 150 members, see page 51.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/24-or-more-t79619-500.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Can we incorporate some sort of abbrevation next to the name so members know that they are not posting at the moment but lets not go back too far...I dont know, what does everyone one else think...I may have started the thread but like some other threads its a community thread... :flop:

We dont want it to become JUST a members list

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 pm » by Seahawk

Just a first thought, but we could put a *T* next to their names- as in "Tribute" (recognition,) and the key at the bottom.

T= Tribute
M= Memorial
A= Asshat

lol. just kidding on the last one, but you get the idea.

or, however you'd like to do it, FD. :flop:

Or, we could just put a white star * next to their name, with a key at the bottom.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Seahawk wrote:Just a first thought, but we could put a *T* next to their names- as in "Tribute" (recognition,) and the key at the bottom.

T= Tribute
M= Memorial
A= Asshat

Or, we could just put a white star * next to their name, with a key at the bottom.

I particularly like Asshat...

Sounds like a good idea...lets see what other members think also...I think the asterix idea is a better idea for the person who has to keep things up to date.... :flop:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:20 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Seahawk wrote:Just a first thought, but we could put a *T* next to their names- as in "Tribute" (recognition,) and the key at the bottom.

T= Tribute
M= Memorial
A= Asshat

I like your idea Hawk. Let's not let FD yield too much power :lol: :alien51: :lol:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 pm » by Troll2rocks

I appreciate all the work that members have done in compiling a rough list of active members etc, but I really do not see the point to be honest. Maybe its just me, but a roll call for what ? The original intention was an experiment to find out if we have more than 24 members etc by fatdog and low.

Which I think has well and truly been concluded.

Unless it can be used as a reference point for something at a later date, but again, for what exactly ?, basically this is me saying in a nice way that it is a waste of time imo (although I know all the best of intentions are meant by those taking the time to actually compile the list etc), but other than someone who will usually lurk to jump in and say "yeah I am here add me" but to then go back to lurking and never posting. Or long term members who take long breaks in between posting frenzies. Such as long time members that say they are leaving but always return and post at some point, such as Jet, Kris75, boatman, Sav etc.

I mean the list is really inaccurate in a way, it is simply a snapshot of the moment. Unless the list is to endlessly change over time to reflect the current posters or those who have posted or those who sign in simply to get counted, but again, why ?. Surely this has run its course. Not that there is anything wrong with doing this.

NOTE. This is not a dig at anyone for bothering to take the time to compile the list, or anyone for that matter.

:cheers:

I just think we should be looking at why, and what is being achieved by doing so, and if its even worth all the effort being put into it at all. :headscratch:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:24 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Hurtswhenipee wrote:

T= Tribute
M= Memorial
A= Asshat

I like your idea Hawk. Let's not let FD yield too much power :lol: :alien51: :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext