DTV Roll Call...Sign up Here. ( DTV ROLL CALL)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 am
Location: Between hangovers.

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm » by Skydog


only just cracked it myself,what i did was find a pic i liked then looked to see if it had other sizes,eventually,i found one under 10 kb,hey presto!took me best part of two years,but im not the sharpest tool in the box,all i need now is a witty quote..

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 4:46 pm » by The57ironman


Skydog wrote:only just cracked it myself,what i did was find a pic i liked then looked to see if it had other sizes,eventually,i found one under 10 kb,hey presto!took me best part of two years,but im not the sharpest tool in the box,all i need now is a witty quote..

.

.....look at ya'...... :banana:



.....keep up the good work

:cheers:

.
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 4:56 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Bumpety bump
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 am
Location: Between hangovers.

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 am » by Skydog


Cheers Ironman dont mean to get on wrong side of anybody,i seen what you lot do to the strongarm types.Ithought Kinninigan had the best one,Thanks for seeing me ok,im almost ready to start posting a thread or two,dont get your hopes up..it's almost certain to be rubbish :mrgreen:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 am » by Seahawk


Skydog wrote:Cheers Ironman dont mean to get on wrong side of anybody,i seen what you lot do to the strongarm types.Ithought Kinninigan had the best one,Thanks for seeing me ok,im almost ready to start posting a thread or two,dont get your hopes up..it's almost certain to be rubbish :mrgreen:



Don't put yourself down like that, Skydog!


We'll take care of that. :flop:


















Just kidding, man. Just do your best, and have fun with it. It's a good start. :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:18 am » by The57ironman


Skydog wrote:Cheers Ironman dont mean to get on wrong side of anybody,i seen what you lot do to the strongarm types.Ithought Kinninigan had the best one,Thanks for seeing me ok,im almost ready to start posting a thread or two,dont get your hopes up..it's almost certain to be rubbish :mrgreen:

.


.....it's all good .... :P

:cheers:

.
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:48 am » by Fatdogmendoza


30 more views and we can crack 18000 :lol:






:peep:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 am » by Lowsix


Fatdogmendoza wrote:30 more views and we can crack 18000 :lol:






:peep:


Considering you posted that like five minutes ago..
it is clear you opened and viewd this thread 29 times yourself.

lol cheater

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am » by The57ironman


Image
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19840
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 am » by Slith


The57ironman wrote:Image

Lol,

I really want to punch that guy
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook