25,000 Year Old Buildings Found In Russia? The Mysterious

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm » by Mozi!!a

25,000 Year Old Buildings Found In Russia? The Mysterious Dolmens And Megaliths Of The Caucasus

In Russia, in the Caucasus mountains, not far from the cities Tzelentzchik, Touapse, Novorossiysk and Sochi, there are hundreds of megalithic monuments. The Russians call them dolmens. Russian and foreign archaeologists have not yet discovered their use. All these megalithic dolmens you see below in the pictures are dated from 10,000 years to 25,000 years ago, according to the website Kykeon. Other archaeologists put the age of these megalithic structures at 4000 to 6,000 years old.

Thousands of prehistoric megalithic monuments are known throughout the world. Some of the least known outside the former Soviet Union, however, are those in the Caucasus. These dolmens cover the Western Caucasus on both sides of the mountain ridge, in an area of approximately 12.000 square kilometers of Russia and Abkhazia.

Read More http://yourtubenews.ning.com/forum/topi ... s-dolmens-

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 am » by Newearthman

In the "Ringing Cedars of Russia" book series, Anastasia explains that these structures where built to seal in an elder who was ready to die. They would completely seal the elder in those chambers in total darkness until they died. Once they died their soul would become connected to that structure so that others who were seeking knowledge could go there and communicate with the deceased.

SC or Chillitiger can correct me if I'm wrong.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 am » by Chillitiger

Newearthman wrote:In the "Ringing Cedars of Russia" book series, Anastasia explains that these structures where built to seal in an elder who was ready to die. They would completely seal the elder in those chambers in total darkness until they died. Once they died their soul would become connected to that structure so that others who were seeking knowledge could go there and communicate with the deceased.

SC or Chillitiger can correct me if I'm wrong.

That is pretty much the gist of it I think. I have seen a few articles lately on these. Would love to get over there and see them.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 am » by Newearthman

Actually to be factual it wasn't Anastasia who said that, it was her Grandfather who took Vladimere to a local Russian museum and explained this to him.