25 core posters on Dtv...Interchangable???

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 am » by Fatdogmendoza

And The madness keeps on rolling...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Madness, madness, they call it madness
It's plain to see
That is what they mean to me
Madness, madness, they call it gladness, ha-ha

I'm about to explain
That someone is losing their brain
Madness, madness, I call it gladness, yee-ha-ha-ha

Propaganda ministers
Propaganda ministers
I've a-got a heavy due
I'm gonna walk all over you
Cos

Well if this is madness
Then I know I'm filled with gladness
It's gonna be rougher
It's gonna be tougher
And I won't be the one who's gonna suffer
Oh no, I won't be the one who's gonna suffer
You are gonna be the one, you

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 am » by Malogg

Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 9:58 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Fatdogmendoza wrote:And The madness keeps on rolling...

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's plain to see
That is what they mean to me
Madness, madness, they call it gladness, ha-ha

I'm about to explain
That someone is losing their brain
Madness, madness, I call it gladness, yee-ha-ha-ha

Propaganda ministers
Propaganda ministers
I've a-got a heavy due
I'm gonna walk all over you
Cos

Well if this is madness
Then I know I'm filled with gladness
It's gonna be rougher
It's gonna be tougher
And I won't be the one who's gonna suffer
Oh no, I won't be the one who's gonna suffer
You are gonna be the one, you

:mrgreen:

Amen, Brother
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 pm » by Skydog

Malogg wrote:
Skydog wrote:
Ok so perhaps i was a little harsh.
Since you wont seem to let this go,i guess i should try and explain,for other members, what prompted me to post that.
I had commented on a particular thread to which in the morning i found that you had replied to,
'Why have you written something So stupid?' < Simple question canni mind wtf for, REMIND ME if need it be :headscratch:
('well i might not be the smartest malogg but your no mastermind' i replied.Bear in mind thats the first thing you had ever said to me i think.
You had made a few other derogatory comments to other members that night also but i took it you were
most likely drinking.No biggie most of us have done it.
I had a feeling that wouldnt be the last of it and lo and behold a week or so later you had your chance to stick the knife in.You were faffing about making thread after thread about your the speaker you had sourced as a guest and in one,It may have been trolls thread,you singled me out as a potential threat that could rock the boat that night,you did this by posting 3 pics of nutters in tin-foil hats an obvious reference to me and my avatar at the time.Ring any bells..this being one of them.. ) < Paranoid them pics were about no-person whatsoever. If you were drunk that night before hand it was the mods that picked that one up and thankfully they did. . . GOOD JOB !
Now I may be wrong but your not a mod yet and have no right dictating who can or cant go on chat so i was peeved to say the least,i had been looking forward to it myself. < Simply ask any of the mods if that is so, again paranoid. And may Ima add Ima dunni want to be a mod !! .
As it turned out i took the hint and for the sake of Dweeb and others at Dtv stayed well away as
being a friday it was likely i would be hammered by the time i got in. < your loss through your delusion
After this i started to notice how you feel you have a god given right to shit on peoples threads and comments whenever and however you like.Wills excellent hard worked for anomelies thread as an example,Most likely because you have your tongue firmly up the rectum of one or two of the mods on here. < O'rly nice insult bahahaha
You love to bait people Malogg but whine like a little bitch when you get some back..
If you cant take it,dont dish it out. < Ima love to have a laugh because life is so sh1t at the best of times, nae my fault folk canni take a laugh, take what? abuse,threat to rip my throat out? hhmm ok sure good reason.
Now you have already got me banned once and i can see your trying to get me at it again < (((you))) got yerself banned for obvious reason and as stated ima asked the mods to unban yer @ss. . .
but im wise to you now Malogg so you can just Buzz away and annoy somebody else who gives a shit.
Ive been on this site as long as you although i admit your shameless post-whoring has got you
deeper under the Dtv skin. < It is called OCD posting Ima have my phases, it is a term of release to tire my wee brain out so Ima get a sleep. Ima love to cluster f@ck my brain to sleep. . .
Its quite clear how i feel about you and no doubt you feel the same so Im more than happy to ignore your posts,and i comment so rarely you should be able to do the same,even with your limited mental capacity.

Thankyou for your reply > but in all Ima must say sorry if Ima made you feel that way as Ima had no intention whatsoever to do so, this has to be said you are a very over sensitive person and very paraniod.

My feelings will be stated clearly > glad that its nae anything to do about me exposing beastlys but Ima am a wee bit worried/concerned for your sanity and really hope you do not get as paranoid with folks you know in real life maybe Ima come across a pure d1ckhead at times, yeap Ima first to admit that but as for having a grudge against any member here > nadda/ziltch/plums.

Hope you understand wtf Ima just dribbled here in reply, plz dunni take it to heart ffs.

To be honest after yer personal attack Ima was wondering if you were someone else (Brian Davies/badda bing) nvm obviously not.

Peace

:cheers:

Yeah yeah,start a fight then play the innocent victim..I'd expect nothing less from you.

if-ancient-aliens-created-mankind-t84303-20.html

:lol:
'The future of this planet can never be entrusted to the likes of me.Or other nutfu'ks like me.'~ghandi.1909

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:00 pm » by Slith

Can we let it go now?

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 pm » by Skydog

Slith wrote:Can we let it go now?

No problem on my part.
'The future of this planet can never be entrusted to the likes of me.Or other nutfu'ks like me.'~ghandi.1909

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm » by Toxic32

All this drama and creative and destructive energy going to waste. Why not make use of all this energy and join me in a more productive way of channelling the force. Take a look it might press your button. I help design the sets and special effects. You could too.

http://bypuk.com/about/byp-1984-2000/
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm » by Slith

Skydog wrote:
Slith wrote:Can we let it go now?

No problem on my part.

:flop:

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:59 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I F@*KIN love this thread, its one of my personal favourites......Hang on, its one of mine... :mrgreen:

PreviousNext