27-pound lobster

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 am » by Bleever

seahawk100 wrote:Lol. Did they examine him closely? I wonder if he has a 3rd claw somewhere on his body? I'm starting to wonder about whether it's safe to eat seafood any more, especially from the Pacific. I mean, the toxic spillage from Japan's disaster didn't only go into the air, but huge amounts of the toxins went directly into the ocean. Maybe we should all get geiger counters to check our groceries before eating them. Just a thought.

I'm right there with you on this one...I check all origins when I go to the fresh market in downtown LA. Anything caught in Japan's water Im just not gonna eat it, period. I have been eating my sushi from other parts of the world.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 am » by The57ironman

eldorado wrote:You act like there is a McDoctor's on every corner in India....

all the Indian doctors are in america now , aren't they..?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am » by Seahawk

bleever wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:Lol. Did they examine him closely? I wonder if he has a 3rd claw somewhere on his body? I'm starting to wonder about whether it's safe to eat seafood any more, especially from the Pacific. I mean, the toxic spillage from Japan's disaster didn't only go into the air, but huge amounts of the toxins went directly into the ocean. Maybe we should all get geiger counters to check our groceries before eating them. Just a thought.

I'm right there with you on this one...I check all origins when I go to the fresh market in downtown LA. Anything caught in Japan's water Im just not gonna eat it, period. I have been eating my sushi from other parts of the world.

Hey, Bleever.

I love my sushi too, but do you think that when some of the market middle-men have a choice between making $$, or being truthful about the origin of their product, that they are gonna do the right thing? With all the obvious- and known- nefarious, deceitful bullshit going on in the world- when those who are supposed to be trusted, and "beyond reproach" are the most despicable- How can I possibly trust anyone at a lower level, in the chain? It's just plain......bad. What else can I say about it? Really. (We need a Smilie that's just laying face down on the floor.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Previous