29th Oct : U.N Bans Chemtrails ?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm » by Tehunit

truthwillout wrote:
noetic wrote:wow thats great news.btw people need to understand that the black operations that do the spraying are working for/with the UN.

btw today I saw blue skies and natural clouds,not grey skies and stripes in the sky. and I haven't seen that here in ohio,the rust belt, in decades.

we always say somethings got to give,maybe it just did,time will tell.

now that I said that tomorrow will be business as usual for them poison spraying bastards.

they were still spraying here in liverpool :hell: quite heavy also.
i hope this is a sign that people are waking to this madness, every were i go i hear people coughing and it all sounds the same like we have the same illness :think: i see FB status's all saying how run down or how sad they are felling..

make's me wonder if they have gone to far to stop now :ohno:

Funny you say that. I work at a company with 65 people, and you are right, they all have a smokers cough. I smoke both tobacco and dank buds. Their cough sounds like mine. Sometimes worse than mine. Very interesting. Another thing I just noticed is a lot of people got their flu shots. They are all sick. I also noticed while they are all getting sick from it, I am feeling great without having to get the flu shot! *knocks on wood*.

You are right though, everyone coughs like they are smokers lately

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm » by Tehunit

tehunit wrote:
truthwillout wrote:
noetic wrote:wow thats great news.btw people need to understand that the black operations that do the spraying are working for/with the UN.

btw today I saw blue skies and natural clouds,not grey skies and stripes in the sky. and I haven't seen that here in ohio,the rust belt, in decades.

we always say somethings got to give,maybe it just did,time will tell.

now that I said that tomorrow will be business as usual for them poison spraying bastards.

they were still spraying here in liverpool :hell: quite heavy also.
i hope this is a sign that people are waking to this madness, every were i go i hear people coughing and it all sounds the same like we have the same illness :think: i see FB status's all saying how run down or how sad they are felling..

make's me wonder if they have gone to far to stop now :ohno:

Funny you say that. I work at a company with 65 people, and you are right, they all have a smokers cough. I smoke both tobacco and dank buds. Their cough sounds like mine. Sometimes worse than mine. Very interesting. Another thing I just noticed is a lot of people got their flu shots. They are all sick. I also noticed while they are all getting sick from it, I am feeling great without having to get the flu shot! *knocks on wood*.

You are right though, everyone coughs like they are smokers lately

Anyway, for awile there wasnt many chemtrails planes out. If they were out, they werent leaving trails like they used to. But, man on saturday, I couldnt beleive how many chemtrails there were. It was 8:30am and the sky was insanely filled everywhere i looked. I was like HOLY MOTHER OF CHEMTRAILS. I wish we could do something about them, its sooo fucked up.

It seems like almost everyone Ive talked to, has seen them, but do not know what it is. If you ask them if they think its bad, they usually say no.

Previous