2nd Incredible UFO Video

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 pm » by Theshee

Actually Low, YOU weren't the person/people I was referring to!! It was the 'wingers, the cry babies' who when you point a FACT out they moan they are getting picked on, the one's after hands have been shook, they still get a dig in on another post and start it all off again, the one's with no dick.. its their way or no way, you know the people I'm on about right??

psiman thank you.. I will and do make my own mind up, I'll have a look cheers.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm » by Lowsix

my sheepish and utter no-nonsense apologies in that case. cheers? :mrgreen:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 pm » by Atomant77

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-vr3DLKxZA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-vr3DLKxZA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/btZBGN9fjik&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/btZBGN9fjik&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Just check out how fast they move and change direction. I would bet for living organisms...
Every moment is a place you've never been

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm » by Tonybgb

deeney01 wrote:looks like there held together with a peice of string.....

:clapper:

Agreed, or is it that we think they are joined together !!!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm » by Lowsix

I havent watched Atoms videos yet, so i wanted to stake this first..so help me god it better not be goobers sitting under the eves of a house filming directly into the sun..
That is the most inane crap, being passed off as evidence of intelligent orbs i have ever seen ever..

OK, im gonna watch now, but it better not be filming bugs and cottonwood fluff backlit by the son...thats all im gonna say..there are good orb vids out there, but the majority are nonsense..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm » by Lowsix

LMAO..no way...

hahahahahaha

ok next.

Thats retarded, go under your house eves and you can see all the intelligent aliens flyin around under intelligent control too.
No shit..any time of day, under any conditions, as long as you are under the eves of yur house looking directly at the corona of the sun..

Too funny..

wheeeee

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm » by Atomant77

You must be some sort of troll the likes that are not needed in here. I have posted a night and a day videos to show that they are not the 'bugs' some kids are filming looking near the sun. In case you haven't noticed a few people gather to film this orbs there as they appear frequently and the video maker himself shows you some of the others ready to film. The coments are also from a guy who isn't filming who is seeing them with the naked eye (I will add that I also have seen them here in England) and comments to the camera man. However, people like you are eternal skeptics... too narrow minded to accept that Earth doesn't harbor the only life in the Universe. You only know inteligence as evolved here on Earth so do not understimate life and how it could have evolved elsewhere after 14.5 billion years.
Every moment is a place you've never been

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 pm » by Lowsix

atomant77 wrote:You must be some sort of troll the likes that are not needed in here. I have posted a night and a day videos to show that they are not the 'bugs' some kids are filming looking near the sun. In case you haven't noticed a few people gather to film this orbs there as they appear frequently and the video maker himself shows you some of the others ready to film. The coments are also from a guy who isn't filming who is seeing them with the naked eye (I will add that I also have seen them here in England) and comments to the camera man. However, people like you are eternal skeptics... too narrow minded to accept that Earth doesn't harbor the only life in the Universe. You only know inteligence as evolved here on Earth so do not understimate life and how it could have evolved elsewhere after 14.5 billion years.

Atom, i think you arent quite sure of what you are talking abut or who you are talking to. Im anything but the Eternal Skeptic.Im the EDUCATED skeptic, and ive been through these issues Myself, for myself LONG ago..

Im a believer, and as such, i demand that the world gets real, and clear evidence of the phenomonon, and if you arent too narrowminded, with too much fear of having YOUR beliefs blown..i highly suggest you take your video camera, go stand under the eaves of a house, and film direclty into the sun.

I am almost willing to bet my entire salary that you will film exactly what they are filming. Bugs and cottonwood fluff...and the odd floating spiderweb.
Now, of course you dont have to believe me and you can run around saying i dont belong here, but i beg to differ, so Ill be here for a while. And i will contiue to point out things that are not what they seem till the "bleevers" all have heart attacks at my insolence..

I wasnt laughing at YOU at all, but i am DAMN sure laughing at the concept that looking into the sun and filming backlit bugs and fluff is PROOF of intelligently controlled alien spacecraft.

OK, im a skeptic to a degree, because and only because i have been through MANY of these issues, and guess what, when some fool started telling people the way to catch rods and interdimensional spacecraft flying around the eaves of their home in the sun, know what i did? I took my happy little debunking ass outside, and started filming.

Know what i got?
Ten straight minutes of backlit bugs, fluff and spider webs floating in the sunlight.
The bugs, (ie gnats) appear as intelligently controlled orbs , because their bodies are so small and their large wings catch so much sunlight and they fly around in patterns unbecoming to random detritus..

Now, if that is threatening to you, i am profoundly sorry.
That is why i ask that you go try this yourself.

Did i scoff at the clips that started this thead? No
Did i scoff at the night vision orbs? No
Did i scoff at the SKy worms thread? No

Do i get pissed that simple, easy to explain and imminently repeatable (for ANYONE) phenomenon are passed off as proof of aline life? You betcha, because it makes us all look like educated pinheads, who will fall for anything, chase anything and scream that anything out of the norm is PROOF..WHEEE, ALEEEENZ...

Now take a breath, back up, and really dont start the insult game with me..
Try it yourself, and you will see what im talking about for yourself..THEN YOU TOO can tell people for yourself, with your own newly found personal experience, that backlit bugs arent aliens.. see how that works?

And yes, Bugs are indeed living organisms as you accurately surmised under your video. So you were indeed correct.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm » by Dboyseeker

:cheers: thats it low back to usin ya noodle instead of ya alpha gene, we so need people that arent afraid to speak their mind and tackle things with a straight decent mind, i'm certainly thanks for many a post or reply, makes me go searchin n seekin which if nothing else, fills a gap in my brain for a while. Theres truly loadsa people on this site that blow my mind with tha passion for that subject. *inhale
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 pm » by Dboyseeker

Im a dad with two daughters (hair losss) & now two grandsons with a passion for the unexplained, Ive had three personal sightings that really do challenge physics & i keep stoppin threads with my "i'l bash ya heads together" mentality. I think its gonna take our collective brain(s) to sift the 'wheat from the chaff' videos, sightings, reports, docus etc. I really am never gonna get in an argument here, especially about our different beliefs. Im really quite shy but find posting here & all of you so interesting in your own way. (*bullshit) *cough

Me on a plate.......fill ya boots
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

PreviousNext