2nd Incredible UFO Video

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm » by Crunchy

the dundee video is a bird ? being illuminated by street lamps imo
plus the camera is filming in "night vision mode" so bright objects would be blown out
and over exposed.
just because its dark does not mean that birds can be ruled out

the second video ... i agree with lowsix, dust and insects are the most probable
explanation.

we all need to be more objective but sadly all i see is a herd of sheeple far to quick
to attack any logical explination or the obvious gets ignored because of the "i believe its real so im correct" attitude that is so pervasive today

orb explanation from a site that is on the belever side of the fence
http://www.ghoststudy.com/main/fakepageorbs.html

brillbilly

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 pm » by brillbilly

dboyseeker wrote:
crunchy wrote:this footage is very interesting ... however have we ruled out ALL possibilities

No, we obviously havent but what are the possibilities? When viewing a different phenomena we've got nothing to compare it to so its all just speculation. perhaps we've just got to keep an open mind and wait for another episode for comparison ?!?

:cheers:

:flop: nice :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm » by Dboyseeker

thanks crunchy, good observations, i'l keep lookin too, a description of orbs by one source isnt gonna really prove every sighting tho eh
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 pm » by Robwokup

That is entirely freaky. My first thought was it was a perspective problem of an object burning up in the atmosphere, but then they appeared to be dark. I hope nobody takes offense to my political views, but they are mine and I feel extremely strong about them now. I'll try to keep my yap shut although occasionally it appears to be impossible. At least I'm only typing and you don't have to hear my rants. At least it seems that I have figured the simple task of posting my personal BS so that it does'nt show up completely out of any possible context that would make any sense. I'm learning, time to add a smiley. :dancing:

brillbilly

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 pm » by brillbilly

we will always encounter problems when looking at orbs, because orbs can be very small round things close up or some may be very large round things fare away.some are dust some are pollen, some could be abit bigger like probes but viewed from the ground could look like dust, some could be lets say 30ft in diameter but at a mile distance could also be viewed as dust reflecting sunlight.my point is that a round white light could be all of these things when viewed from different angles.but some are just strange and need further investigating :headscratch: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 1:30 am » by Slith

Okay, I've watched this a dozen times. And thinking, how could something that small emit that many objects. It's like Hannah Montana giving birth to a 100 elephants. If it is real, cause I have no clue, could it be a portal? A dimensional transporter?

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 am » by brillbilly

dlslith wrote:Okay, I've watched this a dozen times. And thinking, how could something that small emit that many objects. It's like Hannah Montana giving birth to a 100 elephants. If it is real, cause I have no clue, could it be a portal? A dimensional transporter?

:flop: i puzzles me mate,looks like it gave birth sideways lol.maybe this sort of footage is what the goverments dont want to release to the public because there are no easy answers.lol i can hear the people saying,what is it,were does it or they come from, is it live,does it eat us.lol,Ithink that the footage the goverments have may be better than this and more mind blowing :cheers: [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iMV-7nNfEhs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iMV-7nNfEhs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm » by Atomant77

I havent watched Atoms videos yet, so i wanted to stake this first..so help me god it better not be goobers sitting under the eves of a house filming directly into the sun..

Of course you had watched them... your attemps to seek attention by 'guessing' what was on the video in that post FAIL. Such a basic kiddy like approach LOL

LMAO..no way...

hahahahahaha

ok next.

Thats retarded, go under your house eves and you can see all the intelligent aliens flyin around under intelligent control too.

Sounds to me that you started the insulting here... and seeing your other posts in various forums it's enough to tag you as the retard.

Im a believer, and as such, i demand that the world gets real, and clear evidence of the phenomonon

...phenomenon *rolls eyes*

OK, im a skeptic to a degree, because and only because i have been through MANY of these issues

Im the EDUCATED skeptic

well, make your mind up, believer or skeptic?

i think you arent quite sure of what you are talking abut or who you are talking to

First, I do know what I am talking about and I can tell the difference between a 'bug' video and a fooking orb, which I have also seen with a nice pair of binoculars. I can tell a chinese lantern from an unidentifyied light. I can tell a plane, a ballon and a bird from what it is NOT neither of those... and equally so I can point you to what it's a satellite in orbit and what it isn't... I happen to spend time looking up to observe as opposed to blarb about trying to attention seek troll style like you do.

Second, I couldn't care less if you were President Mugabe. After all you are what you write and what you've written shows an skeptic with no idea of what he is talking about.
What makes me hoot is that a lot of skeptics (and probbaly yourself) now have jumped on the 'of course statistically aliens exist' bandwagon, which before would never have happened. Skeptics are like decades out of date with their thinking, if not hundreds of years, whilst kidding themselves that they are somehow 'scientific'. How scientific is it to be so close minded? Imagine how far we would have progressed in science if all scientists were so backwards. You owe a lot to dreamers and believers and kudos to those like me that will not put up with idiocy of 1st degree that aims only to score attention seeking points.

If you don't believe that the vids are real then be mature with your replies or get the fuck out on the street and start learning about life.
Every moment is a place you've never been

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 pm » by sawltydawg

the "orbs" are actually called "catterpillers" and they are attatched by a cable. the purpose of the catterpillers is to test wind, temp, and toxics in the air. optical illusion regarding the apparent size of them, they have a semi metalic coating, the light that they refract/reflect makes them look larger than they are. i have a friend who is a meteorologist in mexico and he was telling me about them. fairly new tecnology, harmless but weird looking.
ps lowsix can post what he likes, he also has the freedom to ask any qustion he deems fit,
pps fuck china there i said it come and get me
out..cya

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 pm » by Lowsix

Atom, first of all, i wasnt insulting you,
you sensitive lil internet scamp..

I was insulting the guys who started jumping up and down at the garbage on that video. Sorry, those weren't INTELLIGENT orbs..

Nnd neither are you IF you are buying the nonsense..or havent tried it yourself (which im sure now you will say that you have, but i wont believe you)

SKEPTIC doesnt mean they DONT believe,
they just dont believe everything..
I believe in Ufos, but i dont believe that bugs, birds,
and backlit fluff quantifies PROOF of Ufos...
you shouldnt either, people will think youre a nutter..
(as i do..now)

Did you and Pindz grow up together?

Most particularly, that is THE exact phenomenon I produced myself the very first time i tried it, and guess what..as long as I can see in that video what i saw on mine, thats ALL that matters to qualify me to make statements on it..What you think or believe is 100000)% IRRELEVANT to me..completely.

Is that the real world experience that you were talking about?
That i go and do my own research and come to my own conclusions instead of letting some rural mexicans convince me that they got video of Intelligently controlled Space Craft from filming under the eave of their house directly into the sun exactly as i predicted????

Been there done that..DESIGNED the T-shirt..
It looked EXACTLY like that video. Bugs and backlit fluff.
Deal with it. Or dont, i dont particularly worry about what you do or think when im coming to my own conclusions about things based on personal experience.

But im going to share my real world experience, becuase someday i HOPE to have disclosure, and we arent going to get it, if the UFO community is represented by ignorant gullible people who get all frothy when someone debunks their Bug videos..Its my duty to the community at large.

See how that can backfire on you?

Now i will apologize however, if somehow you got so emotionally attached to the content of that video that you think my critique of that had anything whatsoever to do with you. And that you spent a lot of your own personal play time to "get back at me"...

That is extremely presumptuous and narcissistic on your part, and you are forgiven.

And yes, sugar, alien ORBS flying under intelligent control would MOST CERTAINLY qualify as a "phenomenon".
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext