3-4 Days of Darkness as We Pass Through Magnetic Field!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm » by Svaha

slushpup wrote:Hmm??? It happened before...

Exodus 10
10:20 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.
10:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
10:22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
10:23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

:cheers:

That could be the volcano Santorini : http://www.lexiline.com/lexiline/lexi59.htm

Part 1/6

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm » by Mochon

Hey guys what up!

Little question, regarding our satellites..does anybody know how this em wave would affect them as well...so we will be in total darkess and unable to communicate in many ways??

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 12:22 am » by Newearthman

mochon wrote:Hey guys what up!

Little question, regarding our satellites..does anybody know how this em wave would affect them as well...so we will be in total darkess and unable to communicate in many ways??

Yes the satellite would be the first to go, I believe.
3-4 days of darkness or no power for an extended time would defenitly change everyones view on the world and how we live. I think it would be a good thing even tho it would throw our regular day to day routines out the window and cause mass civil unrest...we need a kick in the pants to wake the masses up from ther hypnotic state!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 am » by Mochon

Thanks for the answer!!
Agreed a good kick in the nuts will do,but surely overcoming our "reality could be th e hardest part...i belive darkness would be like a window for that mental state as well,you know like when people go on their silence retirements...and sure the fact of not knowing why the hell we cant see nothing will panic a fair amount of people...so...given the situation i come to think....

1.-A total disclousure of this isnt in the plans of our dear old pupetter,so masses will not be informed...

2.-Disregard of any disclousure made by anyone else,who by the way will be treated like a looney or if is a little too convincing could also be pursued,arrased killed or one of the many scenarios that could take place..disacreditation with the" no convinvcing proof" could come into play too.....proof will dissapear...

3.-A lot of people will die...

does anybody else feels like a worldwide revolution is a little bit too needed,in all the ways??

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 am » by Newearthman

Yes! I doesn't really make any sense to wish for such an event until you factor in all the social injustice and corruption that is rulling over our civilization. I think people like us feel that a large scale event that affects our whole planet needs to happen so we can start fresh with a new,smarter more fair system that includes everyone and gives everyone equal rights and oppertunities. We feel that without such an event there won't be a catalyst for change.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 am » by Mochon

Indeed man...still i feel nothing will happen until someone or in this case everyone makes it happen...then i realize how hard if not impossible to do so,cause i see no way of making this happen in a global scale nor a social scale...so i guess it would be up to every single one of us to "switch" our focus...or vibe or mindset....so he must be whole as individuals so then we can be whole as a race or society...that help yourself and you`ll help others phrase comes into mind.....if science was not controlled by lies and control,if it was for the good of mankind and not just for some we would be on a much more different path....,just like with the truth....Im sure you read what everyone says about project camelot and wilcock and melchiezedek or however it spells....they have slammed on dtv a few times...so do you know of anyone who could be "trusted"unlike the ones i mentioned before who should be supported...not with donation and crap cause if they were up to everyones sake they woulndt be chargin......i found this website www.santmat.com where this guy offers you to help you meditate and ascend with no charge,no fees...almost like free tough you gottsa email to receive info...at least from mx....but with activism and spreading info and stuff....

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 pm » by Newearthman

Seems hard to imagine but it makes too much sense!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 12:13 am » by Aardvaaks

A great read, nice one :flop:
The moon going red well that happens with a full eclipse of the moon due to refracted sunlight, as posted earlier perhaps its just down to frequency shifting however slight or an affect of time slowing? so an eclipse takes longer :headscratch:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 am » by Curiousme

Hello there,

I have been visiting this site for a while, but I believe this is the first time I actually write.

Newearthman, your posting was quite interesting to me because I have been hearing about a 3-day of darkness period for many years now. I have read about it within the context of Catholic prophecy, I believe those who shared this belief called this period "The Great Chastisement". I can't remember where they got this specific prophecy from, but it might have been from one of the numerous apparitions of/messages from the Virgin Mary. I think there is a mention of three days of darkness in Revelations too, if I am not mistaken.

Just thought to throw this piece of information in, for what it's worth.

By the way, I truly enjoyed the Shift of the Ages video, too. Thanks for posting it.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 am » by Otomon

Wait wait wait wait... I don't know much about magnetic fields but what really bothers me is.. will my ps2 memory card be deleted as we go through the magnetic field? Im so close to beating Falling Stars!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PreviousNext