3-4 Days of Darkness as We Pass Through Magnetic Field!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 am » by Lowsix

nelusmc wrote:Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

+500
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 am » by Cwmman

Look its easy just type "Three Days Of Darkness" in Google, Yahoo etc and than read all the doom and gloom :shock:
and for any non christians out their ........... bye bye :o
...... or read the the posts and be saved...........maybe :pray:
and N.A.S.A ??? Boondox got it right "even if nasa said something about these events,would you believe them? i would'nt."
:nope: nor me
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:18 am » by Govtslave

Some believe that the story of Jesus is nothing more than the story of the zodiac. If Jesus is the sun(son) then perhaps he's going into the grave for three days and will be resurrected to new life. I don't personally believe this but just saying...........for those that do think Jesus is the sun.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:35 am » by Funnyman46

curiousme welcome to DTV!
(Some folks are so engrossed they forgot to say 'Hi')
They'll come back soon. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :nails: :flop:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 am » by Lowsix

lowsix wrote:
nelusmc wrote:Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

o snap.

Hey whoever...Fuck you.
(im guessing john)

This was MY original post...
It was changed..by someone other than me.

DTV is not secure...

At all..

Be warned.
Fuck this shit,
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 am » by Lowsix

it was changed back bro..and not by me..

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 am » by Buhdoo

newearthman wrote:Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Is it possible for the sun to go dark every 5000 years? Science would say no but who really knows how the universe really works!

I agree, science is basically intelligent guesswork as far as the universe is concerned

Writer

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:38 am » by Idontknow

Sounds like he's describing a pole shift. Maybe. Maybe if you had a large enough solar flare it would disrupt the earths magnetic pole so severly that the poles would reverse like in a discharged battery. Maybe a few days to get the magnetic field moving again. I don't see how the earth could stop spinning. Was'nt there a movie about this called 'Core' or somthing? The Mayans had a machine like a swiss clock that was so presice it's how they wrote their prophecies. Geology shows that in fact the poles have shifted before. Can't amagine this could happen in my life time.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 am » by Newearthman

The Earth won't stop spinning (I think). I think the darkness might come from a shift in the light spectrum due to who knows what. This all sounds pretty crazy but what if...At least if the sunlight is blocked or the light spectrom changes and the power goes out I will know that it will pass in a week and what caused it!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 am » by lamonema

newearthman wrote:The Earth won't stop spinning (I think). I think the darkness might come from a shift in the light spectrum due to who knows what. This all sounds pretty crazy but what if...At least if the sunlight is blocked or the light spectrom changes and the power goes out I will know that it will pass in a week and what caused it!

Hey newt i mentioned this same thing a while back, I figure it could occur if our Sun had a companion and the companion come in close enough proximity. Kind like discharging a capacitor, the two suns would begin to swap frequency levels. Something rediculous like that, it was a while back and a differant UN. :mrgreen:

PreviousNext