3-4 Days of Darkness as We Pass Through Magnetic Field!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 am » by Newearthman

I agree that so much has been hidden from us like our earths true history, the real spiritual meaning of life and intelligent life forms from other planets. Some thing big is going to change the way we view our lives!

I think your talking about the Dark Star Nemesis? A brown dwarf star that has gone super nova and condenced back into a small dense ball.

Writer

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 am » by Loaded

newearthman wrote:The Earth won't stop spinning (I think). I think the darkness might come from a shift in the light spectrum due to who knows what. This all sounds pretty crazy but what if...At least if the sunlight is blocked or the light spectrom changes and the power goes out I will know that it will pass in a week and what caused it!

could magnetics change light spectrum?
or intense energy?
THE PHOTON BELT ENCOUNTER
By Noel Huntley, Ph.D.

By means of satellite instrumentation, astronomers in 1961 discovered what appeared to be an unusual nebula. We normally understand the nebula phenomenon as a vast cloud-like mass of gas or dust. However, this one appeared to have anomalous properties and was named the Golden Nebula. The public's attention was not drawn to this unusual revelation until much later, presumably when it was realized that this nebula's location was coincident with the projected orbit of our solar system. Around the early 1980s a radio announcement in the U.S. was made (heard by the author) that our solar system was, in fact, going to collide with an "electromagnetic cloud" in the not too distant future.

check out the full article, it was enough to keep my attention http://www.heartcom.org/PhotonBelt.htm

i've been curious about this for as long as i can remember, would like to hear somethin new

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 am » by Mrmcnuggets

newearthman wrote:The Earth won't stop spinning (I think). I think the darkness might come from a shift in the light spectrum due to who knows what. This all sounds pretty crazy but what if...At least if the sunlight is blocked or the light spectrom changes and the power goes out I will know that it will pass in a week and what caused it!

can you re-elaborate in the shift of the light spectrum? I have it sitting next to me, and i can tell you, it will not change lol. The only thing that would is our perception of what we can see from the light spectrum. (if anything.)

Known fact, the sun has been having S-N instead of N-S(relative upon magnetic pole location) since the 2000s, we will be experiencing something to do with some sun hormonal extricates. :peep:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous