3-4 Days of Darkness as We Pass Through Magnetic Field!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm » by Newearthman

This could be what Nasa and the governments know about the Mayan calender prophecies. If the world went dark for 3 days without the general population being warnd there would be mass panic and disorder...Just what the ptb want to seize total power!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcaez8jn2Zg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcaez8jn2Zg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 am » by Newearthman

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Is it possible for the sun to go dark every 5000 years? Science would say no but who really knows how the universe really works!
I would not discount it!

Writer

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 3:13 am » by Jaffacake

newearthman wrote:Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Is it possible for the sun to go dark every 5000 years? Science would say no but who really knows how the universe really works!
I would not discount it!

;) well who noes mate we will see :think:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 3:22 am » by Mahsooyee

Wouldn't we freeze to death? What happens to all flora during an event like that? I don't really think that an event like that can happen... :nope:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 am » by Nelusmc

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 3:28 am » by Newearthman

mahsooyee wrote:Wouldn't we freeze to death? What happens to all flora during an event like that? I don't really think that an event like that can happen... :nope:

I think they are refering to the visable light spectrum :think: so you would still feel the heat , you just can't see the sun's rays. I think the light spectrum might shift oustide our visual range for a week or so, creating total darkness from the sun!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 3:45 am » by Heinousone

newearthman wrote:
mahsooyee wrote:Wouldn't we freeze to death? What happens to all flora during an event like that? I don't really think that an event like that can happen... :nope:

I think they are refering to the visable light spectrum :think: so you would still feel the heat , you just can't see the sun's rays. I think the light spectrum might shift oustide our visual range for a week or so, creating total darkness from the sun!

Very interesting, and possible as well I suppose.

What if Evolution happens quickly and this happens? What if the three days is how long it takes for us to evolve our eyesight so that we can see the permanent change of light spectrum coming from the Sun?

Yeah I know, crazy talk, but its fun sometimes.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 am » by Electriccity

well n e thing could be possible and who r scientists to say that it couldn't happen they wasn't around 5000 years ago they prolly dont even understand 99% of the universe and how it works they just know a very very small fraction like 1% and it could also be the reason for all the earthquakes and weather change.

and since so many people believe in the Mayans bout what they think they sayin. then u shold believe a real Mayan that is tellin u this. and what they were actually revering to. and if this does happen atleast its not the end of the world which would be a whole lot worst. and couple days to a week without daylight wouldn't be so bad as long as they start preparing people for it get it out to the masses cuz im sure theres millions of people that r goin to be worrying bout if the worlds gonna end instead of havin them worry about them let em prepare for the couple days without daylight and things wont be as bad. cuz if they dont and the sun does go away then they gonna automaticly assume it is the end of the world and everything will be total chaos and thousands of innocent people will die by human hands and wrong doings. and will take a very long time once we have daylight again. cuz everything is goin to be crazy alot of homes and buildings destroyed and will cost billions to repair everything and reinforce the law

Initiate

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 am » by nm156

A recent discovery in Peru, South America found that intact plants coming out of a retreating glacier were flash frozen. The plants were carbon dated to appox. 5,125 years ago.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 am » by kentrb

do you have a link for that nm156

:cheers:

Next