3 Days Of Darkness Days Away? Will It Begin September 26, 20

Writer

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 5:01 am » by xromano

Are we only days away from ’3 days of darkness’ as prophesied about in End Times scripture and shared in the video below from BackToConstitution? According to Pattie L. Brassard in an August interview with radio host Pete Santilli, the world is preparing to face several weeks of events unlike anything seen ....
Source: 3 Days Of Darkness Days Away? Will It Begin September 26, 2013?

This time seems very exciting. Comet Ison coming, 3 days of darkness and poleshifl this time??? I am expecting this from last year.
Be patient and waiting, waiting... :think: :think: :think:

Writer

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 5:12 am » by shadowreborn

HUH???

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 6:03 am » by RATRODROB

xromano wrote:Are we only days away from ’3 days of darkness’ as prophesied about in End Times scripture and shared in the video below from BackToConstitution? According to Pattie L. Brassard in an August interview with radio host Pete Santilli, the world is preparing to face several weeks of events unlike anything seen ....

This time seems very exciting. Comet Ison coming, 3 days of darkness and poleshifl this time??? I am expecting this from last year.

you should take a look in my head, its been dark in there for a long time.

seriously though, I don't know about all this hokus pokus prophesy crap, but I wouldn't be at all surprised

if Fuka fckn shima went into complete melt down, or if WW3 breaks out, or if earth quakes followed by

tsunamis wiped out a shit load of land, or if earths poles reverse, or if we suddenly enter a devastating ice

age, or a fckn big comet slams into earth, or UFOs attack, or the frickin sun spits out a massive EMP and

fcks up all our power grids, or tornadoes and hurricanes level every fckn thing, or if floods and drought

cause havoc, or if ALL the bees die off and we lose plants and shit, or if incredible heat waves and fires

char the crap out of everything, or if GMOs fck us all up, or if new potent viruses kill millions, or if

Yellowstone park blows its load and paints the sky black, or if CERN creates a massive black hole and we

all get sucked off, I mean in, or if massive fckn sink holes swallow up entire cities, or if we all turn into

flesh eating zombies and fckn chew each other up, ...........................................................................

....................................I really don't know what's gonna happen in the next few days, nothing would

surprise me, actually if the prophesised end times thingy happens then I will be surprised. :o

Then again I guess if all the things I listed above happened at the same time, it would seem like your

prophesy End Times thingy came true.......................................................... :nails:

I'll be back later, just gonna get me a few bottles of bourbon, a pack of siggies, a deck chair and then I'm

going to find me a big hill somewhere, and I'm going to sit and watch what happens over the next week

or so, don't worry I will have my trusty old cam corder to record all that happens, then ill up load the vids

on to DTV so you can check it all out. :cheers:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 am » by Sevens

Nothing she/he has said has come to pass. Nothing will happen.
Last edited by Sevens on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 am » by The57ironman

...........Pattie L. Brassard.....?.....Image

sorry, no...... :nope:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 am » by Vertigo

before its news?????? wait till its news.
i've seen few people posting from this beforeitsnews site, thats pure nonsense over there.
its like thirdphaseofmoon... a simple nothing

Writer

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 am » by xromano

Vertigo wrote:before its news?????? wait till its news.
i've seen few people posting from this beforeitsnews site, thats pure nonsense over there.
its like thirdphaseofmoon... a simple nothing

Just relax, relax.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Writer

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 am » by Mrmurder

here's a prophesy for you..... sod all will happen! lets see who is right :hmmm:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:42 am » by Slith

:alien51:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 am » by Opalserpent

RATRODROB wrote:
xromano wrote:Are we only days away from ’3 days of darkness’ as prophesied about in End Times scripture and shared in the video below from BackToConstitution? According to Pattie L. Brassard in an August interview with radio host Pete Santilli, the world is preparing to face several weeks of events unlike anything seen ....

you should take a look in my head, its been dark in there for a long time.

seriously though, I don't know about all this hokus pokus prophesy crap, but I wouldn't be at all surprised

if Fuka fckn shima went into complete melt down, or if WW3 breaks out, or if earth quakes followed by

tsunamis wiped out a shit load of land, or if earths poles reverse, or if we suddenly enter a devastating ice

age, or a fckn big comet slams into earth, or UFOs attack, or the frickin sun spits out a massive EMP and

fcks up all our power grids, or tornadoes and hurricanes level every fckn thing, or if floods and drought

cause havoc, or if ALL the bees die off and we lose plants and shit, or if incredible heat waves and fires

char the crap out of everything, or if GMOs fck us all up, or if new potent viruses kill millions, or if

Yellowstone park blows its load and paints the sky black, or if CERN creates a massive black hole and we

all get sucked off, I mean in, or if massive fckn sink holes swallow up entire cities, or if we all turn into

flesh eating zombies and fckn chew each other up, ...........................................................................

....................................I really don't know what's gonna happen in the next few days, nothing would

surprise me, actually if the prophesised end times thingy happens then I will be surprised. :o

Then again I guess if all the things I listed above happened at the same time, it would seem like your

prophesy End Times thingy came true.......................................................... :nails:

I'll be back later, just gonna get me a few bottles of bourbon, a pack of siggies, a deck chair and then I'm

going to find me a big hill somewhere, and I'm going to sit and watch what happens over the next week

or so, don't worry I will have my trusty old cam corder to record all that happens, then ill up load the vids

on to DTV so you can check it all out. :cheers:

RRR

Nice piece of work there. We'll all need an action plan one day. Lets hope we work
something out by then.

Happy days

NOOOOOOO, i love microwave. :ohno:

wow something like that is sitting in the ground in japan, CRIKEY !!!

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next