3 days of darkness

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 2:59 pm » by Arella

Anyone else get this e-mail....bit strange as this is the only weird crazy bonkers site i subscribe to :ohno: {-

The Age of Pisces ends on the 21st December and the Age of Aquarius begins on the 25th December. There will be three days of darkness in between these dates.

For answers visit: http://www.horaton.com

http://www.horaton.com
Last edited by -Marduk- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread title

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:25 pm » by Phoenix rising

I've said it once i'll say it again... Candles and Beer :lol:

seriously as a musician/music producer i have taken steps to back up all my work on an isolated protected portable hardrive.... just in case, i couldn't bear to have my life's work lost, this includes stuff like all my uploaded family pics, if it is the case of all electrical equipment being fried for those who have important work it the prudent thing to do

:cheers: Arella :hugging:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 pm » by Poooooot

I've never gotten an email like that, but I went to the site you linked to. I'm checking it out now. :think:

edit: Well that was quick. :lol: And now I have "Age of Aquarius" in my head. Specifically the scene from Hair. :lol:

What email address did this come from?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 pm » by Poooooot

I looked it up and that website is owned by a Luke Sutherland in the United Kingdom.
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HORATON.COM
Created on: 16-Oct-12
Expires on: 16-Oct-14
Last Updated on: 16-Oct-12

Registrant:
Luke Sutherland

Domain servers in listed order:
NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 pm » by Arella

Poooooot wrote:I've never gotten an email like that, but I went to the site you linked to. I'm checking it out now. :think:

edit: Well that was quick. :lol: And now I have "Age of Aquarius" in my head. Specifically the scene from Hair. :lol:

What email address did this come from?

helper@hor​aton.com
helper@horaton.com

Send email
Find email

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 pm » by Arella

wonder how many people he sent it too and where he got my email from as im pretty tight as to where i use my e-mail.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm » by Arella

what i mean is i have 4 email...1 for business (noone but business partners know this....2 for family only family get this...3 for junk anyone has this and 4 for semi important stuff....and he managed to get my number 2 which is strange as i have had this for 10 years and never had an e-mail at this one other than from family.

Writer

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:51 pm » by Discodraw

Arella wrote:wonder how many people he sent it too and where he got my email from as im pretty tight as to where i use my e-mail.

thanks for the link after reading it , i feel strangely compelled to send it round the family ,er just in case , would hate to think of them not knowing what i now know, true or not

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm » by Arella

Just tried to e-mail him/////failed every time.

Mar 21, 1923 – Feb 23, 2011
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi was
Christian by birth, Hindu by
marriage, and Paraclete by duty.
"The Paraclete represents direct,
intimate divine intervention,
supporting and teaching
believers and challenging the
world, as Jesus did." (D. Stevick
Jesus and His Own, 2011, 290)

Age of Aquarius: Age of Holy Breath

"Among Dowling's manuscripts there was one called 'The Cusp of the Ages' describing the transfer of dominion from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age. It was published by Eva S. Dowling in the introduction to this gospel. Here is the description of the new era.

'This age will be an age of splendour and of light, because it is the home of the Holy Breath; and the Holy Breath will testify anew for Christ, the Logos of the eternal Love. At first of every age this Logos is made manifest in flesh so man can see and know and comprehend a Love that is not narrow, circumscribed.'

What is the Aquarian Age? According to Eva S. Dowling the “human race is today standing upon the cusp of the Piscean-Aquarian Ages. Aquarius is an air sign and the New Age is already noted for remarkable inventions for the use of air, electricity, magnetism, etc. Men navigate the air as fish do the sea, and send their thoughts spinning around the world with the speed of lightning. The word Aquarius is derived from the Latin word aqua, meaning water. Aquarius is however, the water bearer, and the symbol of the sign, which is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac, is a man carrying in his right hand a pitcher of water. Jesus referred to the beginning of the Aquarian Age in these words: 'And then the man who bears the pitcher will walk forth across an arc of heaven; the sign and signet of the Son of Man will stand forth in the eastern sky. The wise will then lift up their heads and know that the redemption of the earth is near.'” (Aquarian Gospel 157: 29, 30.) The Aquarian Age is pre-eminently a spiritual age, and the spiritual side of the great lessons that Jesus gave to the world may now be comprehended by multitudes of people, for the many are now coming into an advanced stage of spiritual consciousness; so with much propriety this book is called The Aquarian (or Spiritual) Gospel of Jesus, the Christ." — Dan Costian (Ph.D), Bible Enlightened (1995, 261-2)

"So, now a New Age has started which is called the Age of Aquarius, meaning the pitcher carrier of spiritual holy water that is the work of Kundalini."

The Paraclete Shri Mataji

"Now very interesting it is to see that this Kundalini is the one which is called as the Kumbha in Sanskrit language, means the Aquarius. We call it Aquarius, as one of the signs, and is the same as Kumbha in Sanskrit language. So it is the Age of Aquarius, is the Age of the Kundalini. Secondly is the Age of the Kundalini which will nourish, which is the Mother within you, which will rise, will give you the completeness of it, and which will connect you with your Spirit which ultimately gives you the enlightenment by which you become 'collectively conscious'. You become, again I say. It's not just telling a story. You just become!"

The Paraclete Shri Mataji
September 16, 1983

"These days there are people who are going all over the places to find out the truth, the enlightenment. And there are so many books available, so many people who talk about enlightenment. And this is only in this special age, which I call as the Blossom Time, is happening. If they are not seeking the truth, that means they are not yet evolved as this should have been. But this is a special time that we call as the Last Judgment and that time has come. In the Koran it’s called as Qiyamah and described very clearly what will happen at this time. All these have been indicated in all the books which are, I would say, mystical or we can call as religious—whatever you may call it—the mystic part of it. They’ve all indicated this time, this time by the end of this century, this should happen.

The gospel described the beginning of the Aquarian
(= the one that bears the pitcher of water) Age as
follows: "And then the man who bears the pitcher will
walk across an arc of heaven. The sign and signet of
the Son of man stands forth in the eastern sky. The
wise will then lift up their heads and know that the
redemption of the earth is near" (157.29,30.) And
the accompanying footnote explained: "From the
beginning of this age, i.e. from this moment on,
more and more people will try to understand the
spirit of the Gospel instead of merely following its
text. When the largest part of the human race has
been penetrated by this spirit, to which this book
makes its contribution, mankind will undoubtedly
be in the Aquarian Age. That's why the Aquarian
Gospel was given its present title." - Dan Costian

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 pm » by Poooooot

This is the best theory I've heard for 12/21/12 yet. It goes right along with what I have been feeling in my gut for a ling time.
Matthew 7

Next