3 years till End of days.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm » by Hellspook

Yeah, why would the earth be destroyed in 2012 while it has survived 4.3 billions years.

well, maybe it would be the end of the world as we know it (maybe not the esoterist crap coming out of new ages mentality).

All I know is im glad the end of time date is scheduled for my lifetime, now I just gotta stay alive 3 more years to look how incredibly stupid those false prophets gonna look. (I aint the religious type nor a believer in propheties.)
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm » by sockpuppet

:bang:

Ok, go back to that list again and let's see if we can determine a way to sort out things that are from disinfo agents vs. dtv members and regular people who sometimes use the 25 tactics in their normal debating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 6:11 pm » by Lowsix

I am one of the regular people who unashamedly
uses perhaps all 25 of those techniques.

But..and its a big but..

Thats only when I realized that using science,
physics, experience, facts, and truth dont work either.

I decided ...Fuckit.
Let's go.

and that is the truth.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 6:27 pm » by Isawoneto

tell the people of haiti the world is ending in three years! look around its already started.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm » by Ruquick

aladin wrote:
germanpils wrote:claims without even wanting to speak about the evidence

i remember these 25 rules of disinfo agent, one rule was about the above

Bitte denke fleißig nach : wem nützt es wenn ich hier hochbrisante Erkenntnisse in aller Öffentlichkeit rausposaunen würde ? dem Sunstein und seinen neugierigen Disinfoagenten ...
Ich alleine trage die Verantwortung aus den möglichen Konsequenzen einer vorzeitigen Äußerung. Das muß dir hier und heute genügen ...

Hier im thread geht es um ein angebliches "Ende der Welt" (also Zerstörung der Erde) und meine Frage war, wer denn irgendwo konkret behauptet hat, das am 21.Dezember 2012 Weltuntergang sein soll.

Das ist nämlich tradierte Spinnerei - einer schreibt vom anderen ab, viele Spinner machen ihre pseudowissenschaftlichen Videos und tausende Dumpfbacken glauben das - weil "ist ja auf video dokumentiert" - dann muß es ja wahr sein .. ;-)

auf meine Frage nach konkreten Erkenntnissen wird dann nicht geantwortet (weil es nichts konkretes zu dem Datum gibt) sondern mit einer Gegenfrage gefragt : Welche Erkenntnisse gibt es denn, das es keinen Weltuntergang am 21.12.2012 gibt ?

Denke bitte ernsthaft und analytisch darüber nach - ich habe nämlich keinen Bock, dir ständig die Eltern oder Lehrer zu ersetzen !

=

Please think hard for: to whom use is it if I would be highly explosive findings rausposaunen in public? the Sunstein and his curious Disinfoagenten ...
I alone bear the responsibility of the possible consequences of a premature statement. That must you meet here today ...

Here in the thread is about an alleged "end of the world" (ie destruction of the earth) and my question was: who was it specifically says somewhere that will be on Dec 21, 2012 End of the world.

The fact is traditional spinning - writes one from the other, many spinners make their pseudo-scientific videos and thousands Dumpfbacke believe it - because "even documented on video - then it must indeed be true .. ;-)

when I asked for specific findings will not be answered (because there is nothing specific about the date), but asked with a question: What lessons are there for which there is no doomsday on 21/12/2012?

Please think seriously and analytically about it - I have not be bothered to replace your parents or teachers ever!

Cut the crap Aladin!.....in case you did'nt notice, this is DISCLOSE.TV
Don't come off saying you have some findings/knowledge of 2012, and then withhold it!
If you're so worried about the consequences of disclosing information, then PM me and i'll take one for the team..Otherwise your just full of crap.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 pm » by Scoundrel1975

hellspook wrote:Yeah, why would the earth be destroyed in 2012 while it has survived 4.3 billions years.

well, maybe it would be the end of the world as we know it (maybe not the esoterist crap coming out of new ages mentality).

All I know is im glad the end of time date is scheduled for my lifetime, now I just gotta stay alive 3 more years to look how incredibly stupid those false prophets gonna look. (I aint the religious type nor a believer in propheties.)

Hi there Hellspook,

Lets be honest now theres been lots of dates predicted for the world to end and them dates have been and gone, as for 2012 well lets wait and see, but ask yourself why is their numerous underground facillities that have been built and are still being built designed to sustain life for a long period of time away from the surface, and why the underground food vaults, something is coming whether from beyond our atmosphere or man made and i believe the powers that be know exactly what and when, it maybe 2012 it may not be but whatever is coming it sure feels iminent
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 am » by Ruquick

aladin wrote:
ruquick wrote:Cut the crap Aladin!.....in case you did'nt notice, this is DISCLOSE.TV
Don't come off saying you have some findings/knowledge of 2012, and then withhold it!
If you're so worried about the consequences of disclosing information, then PM me and i'll take one for the team..Otherwise your just full of crap.

... PM ??? ... Team ??? ... wer bist du ??? ... falls du das nicht mehr wissen solltest - bitte sage dem Führungsoffizier : die Hirnwäsche war perfekt !
---
... wenn ich diesen Dumpfbacken die volle Wahrheit sagen würde dann würden sie es nicht verstehen oder nicht wahrhaben wollen !

Die durchschnittliche Intelligenz-Dumpfbacke ist nicht zu eigenem analytischem denken fähig !

Auch hier im Forum konnte ich das bereits feststellen : es gab bisher nicht ein einziges konkretes Antwortposting in meinem Thread :
:look: triggered-sunburst-phenomen-t14707.html

Ich hatte mehrfach gebeten, mir eure Sichtweise zu beschreiben .

Dazu ist aber ein minimales Grundwissen (Allgemeinbildung / physikalisches Weltbild) erforderlich.

Hat jemand kein ausreichendes Allgemeinwissen, ist eine Diskussion mit ihm immer fruchtlos ... !

=

... PM?? ... Team?? ... Who are you?? ... If you no longer need to know - please tell the commanding officer: the brainwashing was perfect!
---
... If I would say this Dumpfbacke the truth then they would not understand it or do not want to admit it!

The average intelligence Dumpfbacke is not to own analytical thinking ability!

Even here in this forum, I could tell already: there was not yet one concrete answer posting in my thread:
:look: triggered-sunburst-phenomen-t14707.html

I had repeatedly asked to describe me your perspective.

This is a minimal basic knowledge (general education / physical world) is required.

Has anyone not a sufficient general knowledge, is a discussion with him, always fruitless ... !

Wtf?....you're a fricken disinfo agent.
I asked you a question (firmly) based on your vague post and again you systematically avoid answering..wtf?
You keep going off about our/my lack of intelligence/knowledge (classic) while you seem (based on your posting) to hold little, yourself.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 am » by Ruquick

aladin wrote:
ruquick wrote:Wtf?....you're a fricken disinfo agent.
I asked you a question (firmly) based on your vague post and again you systematically avoid answering..wtf?
You keep going off about our/my lack of intelligence/knowledge (classic) while you seem (based on your posting) to hold little, yourself.

... PM ??? ... Team ??? ... wer bist du ??? ... falls du das nicht mehr wissen solltest - bitte sage dem Führungsoffizier : die Hirnwäsche war perfekt !
---
... wenn ich diesen Dumpfbacken die volle Wahrheit sagen würde dann würden sie es nicht verstehen oder nicht wahrhaben wollen !

Die durchschnittliche Intelligenz-Dumpfbacke ist nicht zu eigenem analytischem denken fähig !

... PM?? ... Team?? ... Who are you?? ... If you no longer need to know - please tell the commanding officer: the brainwashing was perfect!
---
... If I would say this Dumpfbacke the truth then they would not understand it or do not want to admit it!

The average intelligence Dumpfbacke is not to own analytical thinking ability!

Dieser Abschnitt spricht die Intelligenz-Dienste und ihre Agenten an !
Wenn du ihn auf dich bezogen hast wird das wohl seine Gründe haben LOL
This section addresses the intelligence services and their agents!
If you have based it on you will probably have good reason LOL

Maybe it's just the language barrier...dunno...cuz again,you make no sense.

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:59 am » by Kingozzy

Well, for my tiny thoughts on this subject....IF... a dirty great planet is going to smash us to oblivion, OR.. we are going to be taken over by a New World Order....OR...we are going to be invaded by deadly Aliens in 3 years time, etc,etc,etc.
1: I ain't going to be able to stop it.
2: Where's Superman when you need him?
3:Wheres 'God' when you need him?
4: Actually, where are ANY of the so called Gods when you need them?
5:We will all find out if there IS life after death.
6: Who will care anyway as it will be too late.
7:Who will you moan too if their isn't?
8: Or... all the Virgin's that you were promised are all hairy arsed men!
9:Beer is dearer in heaven than on earth.
10: And finaly, Hell was only a punishment for good people.... :dancing: Oz

Previous