3 years till End of days.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:55 am » by Hellspook

happy new year.
found my pass back, DTV support sent me a link. bah, I really did wanted to post a few time when I was drunk reading ur stuffz but eh, no pass. THX 4 teh help.
Ima keep reading.
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 7:45 am » by Hellspook

nubtrap.

lol, fact is Im gonna be reading this site and watch all the stupid moves ppl gonna make by then on the internet.

12.21.2112 just another lame day.

but at least, I will have my daily dose of entertainment. I might be ablr to reply more often too since I found my pass, and I still got the cutest avatar around.

In ur face.
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 7:59 am » by Hanuman

T-MINUS 2010 SECONDS
:nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :help: :hugging: :shooting: :yell: :shooting: :shooting: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :alien: :alien: :shooting: :alien: :owned:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 10:21 am » by Vulcanic

aladin wrote:Hello,

3 years till End of days.

I am actually very tolerant - but I would like here's say my opinion.

Please do not take it personally - it is representative of all NoBrain with her spinning by the "End of days" from the "end of the world" or the "end of the world 2012" ...

pfffft all severe NONSENSE ...

Or do you have any provable facts for this statement? Then please tell ...

:-) ALADIN

cup half full or half empty? door swings both ways too, can you prove it's not going to end on 2012? any provable facts to show us nothing will happend on 2012? anyone??

I hear that alot on both sides ohhh the world will end in 2012 , ohh it will not, but in both cases nobody can prove it either way hehe

i'll stay in the middle maybe it could end.. if i say maybe not then thats a huge risk... (better to be safe then sorry) fits real nice for this topic i think...

I would never bet my life or familys life on it so it's best to be safe then sorry don't you think?? :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 pm » by Bladerunner

Lots of civilisations have come and gone, Sumerian, Aztec, Mayan, now are we talking end times of the good old days? if you want to label it like that. Major changes leading to our world and lifestyle radically changing, not necessarily just ending from a big asteroid or trans global tidal wave in 2012.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:47 pm » by Hansom

I think it was Mark Twain that said "the only thing you can be certain of is death and taxes"

I think the best option is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 am » by Ruquick

The title of this thread is "3 years till End of days" . This does'nt suggest that the earth will perish. Fact is it could be interpreted in many ways.
There are literally hundreds of videos on the "2012" topic,on this site alone. Alot of them with some extremely compelling information and some with strong evidence to backup their claims. I think to assume that the earth will perish, is as unfounded as saying absolutely nothing is going to happen. I don't know what IS going to happen, but i've been around long enough to trust my gut, and it's telling me SOMETHING is up. :think:

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 am » by Brothach

ruquick wrote:I don't know what IS going to happen, but i've been around long enough to trust my gut, and it's telling me SOMETHING is up. :think:

I feel it too, have done for a while. Not sure about the whole end of the world scenario though...maybe the end of 'life as we know it'. That could mean anything! I think the earth will be fine...it's us humans i'm worried about!

Brothach :sunny:
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe'
Einstein

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm » by Germanpils

aladin wrote:Hello hellspook,

sorry, the google translation just incomprehensible to me blah blah :
nubtrap.

lol, Tatsache ist, Im gonna be Lesen dieser Webseite und sehen Sie all die dummen bewegt ppl gonna von dann über das Internet.

12.21.2112 nur ein weiterer Tag lahm.

aber wenigstens wird, habe ich meine tägliche Dosis von Unterhaltung. Ich könnte ablr häufiger zu antworten, da fand ich meinen Pass, und ich habe noch das süßeste Avatar herum.

In ur face.

Again, what are the facts ? - from what sources your "knowledge" is for "3 years till end of days"?

Please remember that any response from google translator to translate into my language - and often translated google nonsense if the texts are too lax, arbitrarily or unclear ....
---
@ vulcanic

sorry, I have not opened a thread here, is to prove that the earth does not perish - it is a thread that says:
3 years till End of days

So I would like to know his rationale for this claim. I do not want here to speak on my findings!

:-) ALADIN

Do you have facts or evidence AGAINST it?
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm » by Germanpils

claims without even wanting to speak about the evidence

i remember these 25 rules of disinfo agent, one rule was about the above
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Next