30 dead, over 200 injured in Egyptian clashes

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:39 am » by *WillEase*

Protesters, who are against former Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi, demonstrate near pro-Mursi supporters, near Tahrir Square in Cairo July 5, 2013. (Reuters / Asmaa Waguih)

Egypt's health ministry said that 30 people were killed and over 200 injured on Friday during violent clashes between supporters and opponents of deposed President Morsi. Some of the worst violence was reported in Alexandria, where 12 lost their lives.

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood and supporters of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi (back) clash with anti-Mursi protesters near Maspero, Egypt's state TV and radio station, near Tahrir square in Cairo July 5, 2013. (Reuters / Amr Dalsh)

Tens of thousands of people marched across the country in what the Muslim Brotherhood movement has called a "Friday of Rage".

Street battles broke out in at least eight areas of Cairo and in other parts of the country, with some celebrating the fall of the democratically elected leader and others who feared the return of military rule Egypt has struggled to put in the past. The 6th October Bridge near Tahrir, was also the scene of a violent outbreak, with reports of gunfire and Molotov cocktails.

READ MORE http://on.rt.com/4xvtqw
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:48 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 5, 2013

Thousands of supporters and opponents of the ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi have clashed in the centre of Cairo. The most intense fighting took place on Cairo's 6th of October Bridge, one of the entrances to Tahrir Square, where anti-Morsi demonstrations have been taking place. Al Jazeera's Jonah Hull reports from Cairo.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 11:57 am » by *WillEase*

'Friday of Rage': Dozens killed, hundreds injured in Egypt's bloody mayhem

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 6, 2013

In Egypt, violence and death marked what the ousted President's supporters called a 'Friday of Rage.' Anti-Islamist celebrations after Mohamed Morsi's overthrow turned sour, with at least 30 left dead and over 200 injured in clashes.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 pm » by Gbrown

Bank paying to both sides.
Show must go on!