33 WW MM EE

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:09 pm » by Zer0

Many people have a number that haunts them, whether it is 11:11, 420,137 and so on.

To me it is the number 33, it began back in 2010 when I commenced my esoteric studies, simultaneously signing up in a college to study the Trivium. It got to a point where I would be in a class with 33 people in room 33, doing a test out of 33 questions.

Back then I did not understand what it mean, but now I believe I have a better understanding on it. I will talk about more about my personal experience later on in this thread, but first we must discuss what it actually means. Numbers are the universal language.

Let`s get the obvious out of the way, and hopefully someone has something to add to this:

-The week this thread was written (August 12-18) was week 33 of the year.

-In the Old Testament, the Elohim are mentioned in the Book of Genesis 33 times.

-33 A.D. is the date attributed to the crucifixion of Yeshua The Anointed One, 3:33 PM according to Catholics, was the time this happened. He also performed 33 miracles while still in his physical form.

-3:33 AM has been associated with demonic possession and also alien abduction, perhaps because it is the opposite to the time Yeshua The Annointed was crucified.

-A human has 33 Vertebrae, not only does it support the weight of the brain, but having a better posture actually assists is having better "reception" like an antenna would, when trying to communicate with the Universe.

-33 is the highest known Degree in Masonry, when you reach this stage you become a MM (Master Mason)

-In Astrology:

There has been much debate on what that star means, is it the Star of David? The Seal of Solomon? The Heart Chakra? The important thing is, it connects you to God.

-In Numerology 33 is associated with Mastery, it is the Life Path Number for someone who is destined to help out mankind, as stated previously, someone like Jesus.

-In the occult, 33 is the rhythm of the vegetative realm of the cosmos, the dimension that controls interactions between the spirit world and the material one. A deep understanding of 33 can allow someone to slip unobtrusively in and out of the material realm.

Now I want to talk about my personal experience, as stated in the opening paragraph, 33 shows up a lot for me whenever I am being tested by life somehow, including my digital clock showing the number when I was having a heart attack just to give an example.

It showed up a lot since my journey began, but it was only a few months ago that I began to make sense of it.

I was in a library talking to my friend called Angel, then her friend walks in and starts talking her, she mentioned the number 33 referring to her age, and then I stated how 33 was my number as well. All of a sudden her faces completely changes and she says:

"I am usually known as e MM a, but you are currently not talking to Emma. The answer you been looking for so long... 33 is the Number of the Master, they have been watching over you all along"

"Why?"

"Do not play games, you already know why"

And the conversation kept going, she explained many things about me, including things I had never told her, for I had just met her.

Some of you may argue she was just messing around with me, and just had good intuition, but why would anyone waste so much time on a complete stranger they had just met?

I strongly believe that day Emma channelled an Angel, but I felt I was not worthy of the protection I was given, so I set out to become stronger and better, and I took the title of Master in preparation, but yet again I failed, but they have not gone away.

This thread is much a Revelation as a Testament of Truth.

Picture taken on Sunday of week 33

HOATH OD OLPIRT
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 pm » by DarkHeart

This is interesting, I look forward to the next instalment :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:44 pm » by Pitchke

It started to see 11's some time ago, but now I see lots of 33's and 11's. Sometimes 22's but not that often... Sometimes I get this happy feeling and for no reason I reach for my cellphone and when I watch the time and I notice its 9:33 or 10:33, 11:11 or 11:33

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 pm » by Zer0

Pitchke wrote:It started to see 11's some time ago, but now I see lots of 33's and 11's. Sometimes 22's but not that often... Sometimes I get this happy feeling and for no reason I reach for my cellphone and when I watch the time and I notice its 9:33 or 10:33, 11:11 or 11:33

I used to see 11:11 back in 2011-2012 too, but it is gone now.

11,22 and 33 are all Master Numbers.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm » by Pitchke

Zer0 wrote:

Yeps I see alot of master numbers, but most of the time the number 33.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 pm » by Zer0

Pitchke wrote:
Zer0 wrote:

Yeps I see alot of master numbers, but most of the time the number 33.

Are you doing anything in particular or going through something when it shows up?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm » by Zer0

DarkHeart wrote:This is interesting, I look forward to the next instalment :flop:

So I looked up the 72 Angels (the opposite of the Clavicula Salomonis Regis), and Angel 33 is called Yehuiah (sounds alot like Yeshua):

Those born under this angel’s influence will be considered architects of the works of God. Defenders of the angelic world, their will always strive to defend well. Understanding, sympathetic, loving, always well connected and have the recognition of everyone.

http://angelsreading.com/angel-yehuiah/

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 am » by RATRODROB

Hi ZerO, my bad, I didn't see your thread on this numbers thing, I would have just left my comments here instead of starting my own thread, thanks for the link.

I find it even more weird now to know that you talk of 1111 etc only shortly before me, like its syncronicity or something, :shock: .

I read you article, interesting stuff, :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:30 pm » by Zer0

RATRODROB wrote:Hi ZerO, my bad, I didn't see your thread on this numbers thing, I would have just left my comments here instead of starting my own thread, thanks for the link.

I find it even more weird now to know that you talk of 1111 etc only shortly before me, like its syncronicity or something, :shock: .

I read you article, interesting stuff, :flop:

RRR

To be honest I wasn't sure if you were copying me when I saw your thread, but now that I know its not intentional.. what a nice synch eh?! 0_0

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 am » by Zer0

I read this today and find it rather amusing, because several people refer to me as a modern day "Don Quixote" because I am always idolizing girls and going in epic quests to get to them... lol not proud of it but anyways:

At one point in the story Don Quixote and his servant are tricked by Merlin into believing that the beautiful Dulcinea has been bewitched, so that she looks like a squat peasant girl (what she really looks like). Apparently, the only way she can regain her true form, is if Sancho Panza submits to a beating of 3,300 lashes.

Don Quixote is not just a buffoon. He is being shown that material reality is just one of many layers of illusions, and it is our deepest imaginings that form them. He takes on an extreme and painful path. He has been called the Spanish Christ.

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook