34 Questions On Sandy Hook That Have Never Been Answered

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 am » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 pm » by The57ironman

Image....just listen to this... :shock:

Published on Mar 14, 2014
Alex is joined by national school safety consultant, former educator, US Customs agent and Florida state trooper, Wolfgang Halbig .

Halbig and Alex to examine the host of peculiarities surrounding the Sandy Hook school shooting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esIvAO2aIlw
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 10:21 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

March 12, 2014

The Sandy Hook-Psychopharma Connection

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/03/12/th ... #more-9885 :rtft:

What I want to do is to awaken you to the prospect that this whole Sandy Hook story is a fabricated lie! There is so much evidence to prove that there has been manipulation and distortion of the truth throughout. It is right there for one to examine, if only they would take the time to look.

Andrew Solomon is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an American nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization, publisher, and think tank specializing in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs. The CFR is considered to be the nation’s “most influential foreign-policy think tank”. Its membership has included senior politicians, more than a dozen Secretaries of State, CIA directors, bankers, lawyers, professors, and senior media figures. It is essentially run by the Rockefeller Family and is probably the most influential body in the broad engineering our Society.

We are all so busy living our day to day lives, working at our jobs and taking care of our kids. But, this is something that requires our attention! It is through events like these that our history is altered. Mainstream media continues to propagate this story as if it is fact.
ImageImage

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

More on Big Pharma

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/cr ... ve-to-hide :rtft:

Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:08
What Do Sandy Hook Investigators Have to Hide?

Perhaps most important are the results of Lanza's toxicology tests, conducted by the Connecticut medical examiner in the weeks after the shooting to check for the presence of drugs in his system. The medical examiner released Lanza's autopsy findings, which showed nothing of note, less than one month after the rampage, but what of the drug test results?

In May, the Huffington Post reported that Lanza's toxicology tests showed no evidence of alcohol or drugs, illegal or prescription. However, the Post was not reporting official test results. Instead, this news was revealed by an "official close to the investigation" who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was "not authorized to publicly disclose the information." The report also stated that warrants revealed no evidence of drugs or medications at the Lanza home, though authorities found "medical, psychiatric and prescription records" there. Unsurprisingly, the contents of these documents remain undisclosed.

However, it appears Huffington's source may have been mistaken. The parent advocacy group AbleChild has been battling for months to obtain Lanza's psychiatric drug history. During a recent Freedom of Information Act hearing in the case AbleChild vs. Chief Medical Examiner, Connecticut attorney Patrick B. Kwanashie argued against releasing the toxicology test records because they could "cause a lot of people to stop taking their medications — stop cooperating with their treating physicians just because of the heinousness of what Adam Lanza did."

Kwanashie opined that AbleChild is requesting the information for illegitimate reasons. "Even if you can conclusively establish that Adam Lanza — his murderous actions — were caused by antidepressants, you can't logically from that conclude that you know others would commit the same actions as a result of taking antidepressants."

On the contrary, AbleChild argues that release of the results will promote informed consent and public health. Patricia Weathers, co-founder of AbleChild, lamented, "This opposition comes despite the fact that 31 school shootings and/or school-related acts of violence have been committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 162 wounded and 72 killed," with no federal investigation into the link between psychiatric drugs and such violence.

If psychiatric drugs are indeed strongly linked to such violence, this could challenge the federal government's narrative that guns are the problem and more gun control is the solution. Perhaps this explains the stonewalling of the investigation.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 16, 2014 1:29 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Pretty interesting story here :flop:

Talks about United Way and the reason he set up the fund raising site was due to overwhelming public outcry for a place to donate.
Look at these houses do these people look like they need donations? Anyway I would suggest you read this story and then tell me if you don't agree things are very fishy!?

http://www.insanemedia.net/sandy-hook-t ... d-way/4645 :rtft:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 pm » by The57ironman

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 29, 2014 8:59 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 31, 2014 6:23 am » by handy4321

In the newly released book, Newtown: An American Tragedy by NY Daily News journalist, Matthew Lysiak, I ran across this on page 19:

1760's homestead where Nancy was born. The couple lived alone there for several years until 1988 when their first son,Ryan, was born on April, 10.

Hmmmm...interesting!

Initiate

PostMon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 am » by handy4321

Upload to Disclose.tv

Simple question requiring a SIMPLE yes or NO answer! Did we hear either here?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 am » by handy4321

Boy! We don't want this subject to spend any amount of time on the hot topics now do we? :lol:
Watch how fast any topic, no matter how old or boring comes and knocks it out of sight! :clapper:

PreviousNext