34 Questions On Sandy Hook That Have Never Been Answered

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 4:14 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

This tragedy deserves to have all the questions answered.

Thanks for the post Will :flop:
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 11:14 pm » by Thebluecanary

Wow. Some of those things I had not even heard before.

Some of the questions can be answered I think…though who knows if they're the right answer. Why did the parents not donate their children's organs? Because the nature of organ donation is such that a decision has to be made very quickly by family members who might be in shock and a not so good mental state; lots of people refuse to donate a loved one's organs especially if the death was sudden and shocking. Why did the reporter lie/give misinformation? Because news agencies are so desperate to scoop one another and report on things like Newton that they jump on any little bit of data and present it as fact. They present wrong information all the time when a tragedy is breaking. They shouldn't be doing it…but they do.

There are way more questions than answers about Sandy Hook, though, and the whole thing does smell fishy. What was up with the weird obvious attempts to link Lanza with the school somehow? Why would he have targeted that school specifically, when he MAYBE attended it for a very short time when he was very young (and even that does not seem to be consistently proven.)? There are not many companies in the US that are equipped to deal with that level of biohazard cleanup, they are privately owned, and one would assume that they would have to bid for the job (which should be public record you'd think.) Why did they claim Nancy Lanza worked there when she never had…why would they have got that information to begin with?

Just like Columbine, lots of questions and few satisfactory facts.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 11:33 pm » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:Wow. Some of those things I had not even heard before.

Some of the questions can be answered I think…though who knows if they're the right answer. Why did the parents not donate their children's organs? Because the nature of organ donation is such that a decision has to be made very quickly by family members who might be in shock and a not so good mental state; lots of people refuse to donate a loved one's organs especially if the death was sudden and shocking. Why did the reporter lie/give misinformation? Because news agencies are so desperate to scoop one another and report on things like Newton that they jump on any little bit of data and present it as fact. They present wrong information all the time when a tragedy is breaking. They shouldn't be doing it…but they do.

There are way more questions than answers about Sandy Hook, though, and the whole thing does smell fishy. What was up with the weird obvious attempts to link Lanza with the school somehow? Why would he have targeted that school specifically, when he MAYBE attended it for a very short time when he was very young (and even that does not seem to be consistently proven.)? There are not many companies in the US that are equipped to deal with that level of biohazard cleanup, they are privately owned, and one would assume that they would have to bid for the job (which should be public record you'd think.) Why did they claim Nancy Lanza worked there when she never had…why would they have got that information to begin with?

Just like Columbine, lots of questions and few satisfactory facts.

Hey Canary, watch this full video or skip through half, either way it's very convincing
and this woman has done very good homework and makes conclusions that
are completely logical unlike mainstreams conclusions.
She goes into the history at the beginning to show you why sandyhook was chosen
then she goes on detailing all the evidence which contradicts the official story. :cheers:

IonUCanada

Upload to Disclose.tv

She is boring but thorough.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 am » by TorJohnson

This whole thing has been utter bullshit from the very beginning.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I'm glad to see the taboo lifting somewhat regarding this topic. Since it happened, you couldn't even propose the hypothesis that no one actually died or that Gene Rosen and Robbie Parker were (obviously) crisis actors. Not even Alex Jones wanted to touch that with a ten-foot pole. I don't care what anyone in the MSM says, not a single person was killed in the Sandy Hook psy-op. I don't care how uncomfortable that makes you feel, face the reality. I've never seen a more obvious hoax, and the fact that children were supposedly killed makes even asking questions about the event a complete non-starter for the vast majority of people.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 am » by Innosent

I think I understand...You see...Mr. Obama thought this would be a way to enforce his gun laws.

This is logical no? It was a false flag attack. They probably had some Mongo's ready to chime in some scripted stuff but the Americans wised up and it could never have come to that.

Everything make sense now?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 1:14 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm » by Thebluecanary

Interesting vids, Opal and TorJohnson. Thanks. :cheers:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 pm » by Noentry

tptb do not do things for nothing.
There was no gain in Sandy Hook massacre.

They know very well Americans would die first before giving up their guns.
They could create a new Sandy Hook every month and Americans would still never give up their guns.
All that would happen from this is law enforcement would place more police officers at schools.

It is very simplistic to think that Sandy Hook could change a thing.

And for God sakes Obama is just a puppet.
Obama does nothing without the ok of his overlords.
Isnt that obvious by now.

The last president who went against them was Kennedy and his own secret service killed him in front of his home crowd.

Presidents and prime minister are just there to give you a figure head to blame.
If you dont know this you have not yet grasped a fucking thing.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 am » by Innosent

Noentry wrote:tptb do not do things for nothing.
There was no gain in Sandy Hook massacre.

They know very well Americans would die first before giving up their guns.
They could create a new Sandy Hook every month and Americans would still never give up their guns.
All that would happen from this is law enforcement would place more police officers at schools.

It is very simplistic to think that Sandy Hook could change a thing.

And for God sakes Obama is just a puppet.
Obama does nothing without the ok of his overlords.
Isnt that obvious by now.

The last president who went against them was Kennedy and his own secret service killed him in front of his home crowd.

Presidents and prime minister are just there to give you a figure head to blame.
If you dont know this you have not yet grasped a fucking thing.

Yes, of course I know that the Pres. is only a spokesperson. I honestly could tell that the news was scripted by the tender age of 12.

If you don't know who really want's the gun laws to change, I'll bet there is not a man, or woman alive or dead that would argue with the theory that Freemasons are the ones who fund all this B.S.

They are, after all, the ones hiding all the juicy intel from the general public and I suspect they are the one's who use the clergy's collection plate money to fund their gay little escapades into space....

Upload to Disclose.tv

...See!!!

Next