4/20 Oil Spill, The Revelation, & Matthew 4:20

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 am » by lamonema

dlslith wrote:
lamonema wrote:Or perhaps there is NO biblical connection other than the fact that it was reported that BP knew of problems, prior to the explosion. Thus, perhaps it was a set up in the name of words once spoken that have been so twisted that the words can no longer be trusted. If this is true then it is nothing more than a continued holy war pissing contest. :nope: BP simply bite off more than they can chew, they discovered the ferious power of our Mother Earth. With that being said were in the bible does it say the ignorance of man awoke a power beyond their control? Besides I choose the Hopi Prophecies over any white mans dogma infested rubbish. Which does not lean to far away for the biblical accounts, however it has remained untainted my religious dogmas. The bible is full of truth and deseption, only when you incorporate all scriptures and ancient accounts do you begin to see the big picture, and yes this also includes Satanism. Haveing said this the proof is in the pudding, man has out smarted hisself by separating the fact that he is of the Earth and not his own ideal entity. We control nothing!
I can't believe I'm writing this, but check out Eliakims post on the Hopi prophecies. Gaia is the boss

Ok, so what good did that do Slither, the post is locked! So now it is acceptable to lock prophecies of Native Americans? R u kidding me! Thanks DICK!

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm » by Bradwatson

Everyone,
Please stay on topic. And the topic is 4/20 Oil Spill, The Revelation, & Matthew 4:20.
There is a misconception that 'apparently fulfilled prophesies' must be consciously produced by individuals. They can be, but they are also sometimes produced by the subconscious mind. One of the scientific defintions of 'God' is the universal conscious & subconscious mind. Those that want to attack the Bible because it's sometimes promotes ancient misinformation and propaganda - well, you're right. But you're also missing the beauty74 of a rose58 because you slightly pricked your little finger on a thorn. There is a whole other layer of information that has been encoded into the Bible by 'God' - the universal quantum computer - that the writers of the different books never knew was going through their mind! I've been fortunate enough to learn of much of this and have been sharing it with others. You can malign the info if you wish - everybody has freewill - but what 'good' does that accomplish? And GOD=GOOD.

Naught,
When you or anybody reads the title of the subject of this thread, why would you then come on here and complain about reading about God? (And 'God' is spelled with a Capital G!)
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 pm » by Bradwatson

naught wrote:And some say brad watson is a fool.

naught,

No one has ever directly called me "a fool". :( Are you doing it now? You have a concept that "anyone who professes knowledge in religion(74) uses it to manipulate the masses and extract money from people who are scared" (paraphrased). I'm doing neither! I'm exposing information on the Internet for free instead of writing books and selling them. I'm exposing the truth so people are NOT manipulated by those who are spreading untruths. Got it?
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm » by Captainkarizma

little johnny was pulling a wagon up a hill and was having a tough time doing so,"holy crap jeasus this wagon is heavy he said " along came a christian and said you should not swear ,
why asked johnny,because god can hear you replied the christian.I don't see him, said johnny. how can he hear me ?, well god is everywhere replied the christian."is he in that tree over there "asked johnny,why yes he is replied the christian."is he in my wagon?"asked johnny. why yes he is replied the christian. THEN TELL HIM TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND PUSH!
:banana: :cheers:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 am » by Bradwatson

captain karizma,

You're proud to mock God - not Good. GOD=GOOD=GOOOOOOD=G-D=7_4. Apparently, Jesus(74) is not your role model, who is? Please answer that. Who in history do you respect the most? Who - alive or dead - do you emulate the most? Whose life do you refer to to help yourself and others? Please answer these seriously - they're serious questions and deserve serious answers.
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 5:58 pm » by Bradwatson

naught,

You appear to be sincere - apology accepted. Let me repeat this...

You have a concept that "anyone who professes knowledge in religion(74) uses it to manipulate the masses and extract money from people who are scared" (paraphrased). I'm doing neither! I'm exposing information on the Internet for free instead of writing books and selling them. I'm exposing the truth so people are NOT manipulated by those who are spreading untruths.

Right now, I have no books for sale, but that may change in the next year. I've written a lot on this forum and other Internet forums. Google: 'Brad Watson, Miami, FL'. Check out my NASA Conference presentation at http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 12:42 am » by Rockapocalypse

please can it with that God74 Fod64 crap, it is made up nonsense, and it's been well documented that the entire bible is hashed together from other more ancient religions and beliefs stemming from the worship of the sun, moon, and forces of nature. jesus was a great guy, but he was not the son of God and if the bible isn't meant to be taken literally, then why is it taught so? It's about damn time christians and muslims alike stopped ramming their beliefs down the world's collective throat. Belief is not truth, so stop acting like it is. "Oh, non believers will burn in hell and be punished eternally for not blindly accepting what we say!" It's the oldest trick in the book, Follow Us or Die, and it's disgusting.
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Previous