4 Dormant Southwest Volcanos Begin To Wake n Shake

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 7:04 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 am » by Whiteknight2000

Here's my opinion on this.

Nothing can accurately be predicted. No one know's when the world will end, no one know's when they are going to die, and how they are going to die.

There's many horrible way's we can die

- Car accidents
- Heart attacks
- Cancer
- Hit and run
- Plane crashes
- Natural disasters

And there's hundreds more. And not to mention that people die every second of the day, and yet we don't think about it that much.

Shit happens. But we don't have to pull out a calendar and count down the day's until "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!" .... It just takes the fun out of life. As I said before none of know's when we are going to die.

But any way let me put this into perspective to those who are "Addicted" to doom, and gloom, or are just interested in the subject. Be informed but don't let it rule you, don't let it take over your life.

Worrying about something bad enough could be the end of you even before the shit happens. People get depressed, anxious, they feel like there's no point if we are all dyeing anyway, and just give up. They forget the reason why they are here in the first place.

They quit their jobs, get overweight, get into debt, and become reckless. All because of the one belief "What's the point" I'm going to die anyway.

That's a waste of life if you ask me. It's worse then death.

This post might seem harmless, and informative. But I just want you to know sav that I have come to know that everything you do, everything you post will effect someone emotionally, or it might inform someone. Trust me. I have been there.

Forget about worrying about your death. We all don't know when, and where it will happen. Just stay on the roller coaster ride of life until that happens. You will find that life will be a little more fun if you live expecting to live until your 60 or 70.

Be prepared .... But don't let it consume your entire life. Because you may as well be dead.

A life of focusing on doom gloom, and volcano's, and still remaining to live is itself hell on earth.

Do you really want to know what's going on.

Go to your local libraries and look up the section on near death Experiences and Psychic phenomina. You will find that 5% of the population have had them.

What I find interesting is what occurred during those near death experiences. There's plenty of reading materiel to get started on.

Perhaps this will help you guy's be more at ease with yourself, and what's going on.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 am » by Dagnamski

Wake n Shake sounds so consumerable. :think:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 5:53 am » by Newdawnrising

Yeahhhh.. Denver. Why Denver Sav?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 am » by Savwafair2012

Mile High and smack in the center of the US.

Well that was the plan at least but the shit was already supose to be hitting the fan by now and nothing :hmmm:

So at this point the plan is on hold I already have the land in Highland Ranch
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 6:14 am » by Newdawnrising

Im looking at the Puerto Rican region before Cali.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 am » by Hr2burn

Well Sav, we have the altitude here in Colorado but we also have a the Yellowstone caldera and I don't remember the name but there is an ancient caldera here in Colorado. Seems there is concern no matter where you go...
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm » by Helios

I dont think there be a way to dodge it anyway, seems there are volcanoes and magma chambers and stuff all around us, and agreed sav.....things should be happening by now im reckoning it'll sneak up on us. Though the strange sounds that are happening around the globe are slightly ominous....
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin