4 inch Alien Found in Lahore , pakistan 26-5-2009

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:00 pm » by bugmenot

zaff4444 wrote:
bugmenot wrote:by the way kurious just downloaded the screengrab its pixalated crap like i said i will meet you and i really am about 6.3 thats no lie

Ok we beLIEe you. :lol:

zaff as grew some balls fucking hell

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:01 pm » by Cornbread714

I'll referee. I'd pay for a flight to the UK just to see this, but it has to be a fair fight. With gloves.
And I want broadcasting rights (I'll pay 20 pounds, but not a farthing more).

Odds still 4/1
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Wed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:01 pm » by Kurious

He's ridiculing you there's a difference kid dick.

Do it cornbread does my odds go up if I mentioned I boxed with 1 Staffords Regiment as a teenager & continued to box at amatuer level until the age of 24 ?
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:04 pm » by Theshee

Ok ok ok ok men, I believe you both have a BIG dick, how about standing down now... kiss and make up??/ I'll gladely watch that ;) :D

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:09 pm » by Kurious

theshee wrote:Ok ok ok ok men, I believe you both have a BIG dick, how about standing down now... kiss and make up??/ I'll gladely watch that ;) :D

Apologies theshee I'm not in a pissing contest with this idiot, this is a matter of principal, he's clearly a racist (Paki ALien ?????) & I have a history of taking on those types through physical means.

I apologise if it looks like your usual male bullshit but it is a bit different. I can also only apologise for all the facts & pictures to I'm only fulfilling the requests put before me to present myself.

It is getting out of hand maybe a little but I think he's all mouth & no trousers.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm » by Cornbread714

kurious wrote:He's ridiculing you there's a difference kid dick.

Do it cornbread does my odds go up if I mentioned I boxed with 1 Staffords Regiment as a teenager & continued to box at amatuer level until the age of 24 ?

I'm sticking 4/1 in your favor until I see a picture. (Trust me kid, I've got hair like Don King. I see a big future for you. Think about it; your name in lights: "Kid Disclosure"... Howd'ya like the sound of that? Oh, yeah, I got big plans for you... just listen to ol' Colonel Cornbread... you got a future, kid!...trust me...)

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:14 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

kurious wrote:
kurious wrote:My address is in your inbox fuck nut

*late edit* apparently I'm not allowed to send private messages, don't worry as soon as I figure it you will have my address then you can show me your kid dick

bugmenot wrote:kurious you aint no tough guy..... like i said i will meet you i can back it up. were is this message in my inbox.. ive put down bigger cunts than you.

As well as being full of shit you cant read ? I feel sorry for your mother. How can you say you've put down bigger cunts than me when you have no idea how big I'm ?

I will use your presumptive nature against you son...........

cornbread714 wrote:
bugmenot wrote:kurious you aint no tough guy..... like i said i will meet you i can back it up. were is this message in my inbox.. ive put down bigger cunts than you.

Why don't you guys post pics of each other (recent ones, mind you) so I can figure out who to lay money on...

This is me cornbread from my facebook & I'm about 2inches, ex DRAG QUEEN armed security for George Michael & ex bouncer *wink wink* for fluffy club services in Germany.

No I didn't fuck the sheep behind me either, they are somebody else's girlfriend.

Now lets have a laugh at bugmenots picture, don't let me catch you using a fake one either kid dick.

you need to work out some of that ANGER :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:21 pm » by Cornbread714

Hey Rabbit, stay away from my protege. No women til after the fight. Strict ancient boxing rule.

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:36 pm » by Kurious

dirtyrabbit I'm a gentle soul trust me, I've only engaged in violence when it has been presented me or when I've confronted skinheads. I once saw a skinhead push a guy in wheelchair down a set of escalators in the U-Bhan (subway system) in Dortmund Germany, I beat on him then restrained him till the police arrived, they took one look at the cctv footage & I received only a breach of the peace warning later on.

Strong believer in taking on anybody who has Nazi insignia upon their person or is openly racist in discussion, this I will also do verbally.

I Was jumped as a kid living in Paderborn Germany (my father was based there with the British military) quite badly based simply upon the fact I was a foreigner, took me a long time to get over that but I did & I'm better for it.

I can only apologise for the nonsense going on here, makes me sick aswell believe it or not.

Last you will hear of the arguing from me in this thread, I've done my bit.

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 11:51 pm » by Tonecapone808

the eyes of people in strife would never lie. there is war going on all around them making shit up and telling lies about aliens is the last thing they would do. people who have seen the worst in the world would only learn to belive what they think is true. this shit is as real as it gets they have found somthing that scared them more then the war around them. :scary:

PreviousNext