PostWed May 27, 2009 11:53 pm » by Captchaos

it look like the little guy was made of spam then cooked! :top:

Initiate

PostThu May 28, 2009 12:26 am » by Bink02

you need to work out some of that ANGER :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]

:lol: ROFLMAO ... what da hell was dat!? ...... :flop:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostThu May 28, 2009 7:24 pm » by Drextin

So this was why kurious was grouchy on the other thread. I'm always late for good stuff.

Right or wrong I pride myself on knowing bullshit when I hear it. I've heard some tough talkers in my time on forums and have never taken any of them no matter who they were with any thing but a grain of salt. Talk is cheap and pictures say a thousand words which makes them even cheaper.

I must say........even though I consider kurious a forum friend he would fall into the above categories just like everyone else................except for one minor detail........I actually believe everything kurious said and his picture is of someone that looks like he should not be trifled with.

Kurious only mods and admin can send messages through the forum. You can send messages from the main site. I urge you not to though. Your point has been made and I don't want to see your address fall into the wrong hands.

I think most everyone here pretty much knows this is out of character for you and you don't usually come into a thread testosterone blazing. and you've repeatedly tried to get everything back on topic.

Keep cool brother......this is definitely one of those occasions where it is not worth it.

I think its the humanity in me that just doesn't want to see you stomp someone out of existence. you fucking bully.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Previous