4 thousand year old Mayan Artifact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm » by Eyes4eire

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 pm » by Cornbread714

My gut feeling looking at these "new artifacts" is that they are fakes. Does anyone have any real info on where they were found?

4000 years old? Most researchers have dated the Mayan civilization as more recent - doesn't mean they are right, of course...

I'm not trying to debunk anything yet, just would like to have more info. These pieces just don't look quite right to me. For one thing, they have perspective that you don't normally see in the flat, 2-dimensional renderings you normally see in Mayan and other ancient carvings.

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 pm » by Cornbread714

Actually, I have to retract some of what I just said. :alien51:

I mean, the Mayans certainly did have fully 3-dimensional sculpture, and much of it is beautifully carved - much more intricate and symmetrical than these pieces.

And if these are very early pre-Mayan carvings, that could explain their crudeness - they may very well be 4000 years old, for all I know.

But there is something about them that just seems a little too obviously portraying UFOs and in a style that feels to me as being possibly fake and done by modern hands.

If they are authentic, they are a pretty impressive find.

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 pm » by The57ironman

cornbread714 wrote:My gut feeling looking at these "new artifacts" is that they are fakes. Does anyone have any real info on where they were found?

4000 years old? Most researchers have dated the Mayan civilization as more recent - doesn't mean they are right, of course...

I'm not trying to debunk anything yet, just would like to have more info. These pieces just don't look quite right to me. For one thing, they have perspective that you don't normally see in the flat, 2-dimensional renderings you normally see in Mayan and other ancient carvings.

i agree...there's no carbon dating of rocks....and as much as i like klaus dona's work...i'll still take this ''new evidence'' with a grain of salt... :mrcool:
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 pm » by Yuya63

But then how could we explane the triangle in the sun. If this thing is fake, it was still made before the real sun triangle. :think: :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 pm » by Germanpils

fact is, everything we know about the history is false.

not false at all, but false about the dates.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm » by Constabul

yuya63 wrote:But then how could we explane the triangle in the sun. If this thing is fake, it was still made before the real sun triangle. :think: :think:

Time travel..

"They" traveled through time to fake it.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm » by Cornbread714

yuya63 wrote:But then how could we explane the triangle in the sun. If this thing is fake, it was still made before the real sun triangle. :think: :think:

Well, the "triangle" in the sun was short-lived and is gone now, and no obvious UFO landings or major sightings have occurred since then, to my knowledge.

I'll admit the triangle in the sun was pretty freaky-looking, though, and not so easy to dismiss as a normal occurrence.

Now, if the triangle appeared shortly before the 21st of December 2012, and stayed there - I might would be shitting my pants... :shock:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 pm » by Yuya63

Thanks corn, i ALMOST feel better. :flop: We will just have to see if it happens again in dec. If that artifact is real, its freaky that the triangle is there. How could they have seen it so many years ago?

Writer

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 pm » by Coolwes105

guicbg wrote:On the left, a Picture of the Sun 2 days ago, on the right a 4 thousand year old Mayan Artifact, if you are open minded enough, you will understand.

http://i39.tinypic.com/wjgkzk.jpg

Very interesting,,,isaved the picture ,,looked at it ,, I see a UFO looking thing and what looks to Me like a shuttle. This is kinda creepy.

Previous