40 percent of americans believe in creationism

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm » by 99socks

How many really believe in creationism, versus rejecting the theory (not fact) of evolution.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 pm » by Epicfailure

99socks wrote:How many really believe in creationism, versus rejecting the theory (not fact) of evolution.

did you read the thread?

40%

AJAJAJAJA

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 pm » by Boondox681

darwin said it himself while on the s.s. beagle...
man is the only creature that does not fit in the theory.
years later he invented the 'missing link' to make man fit.
google that.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 pm » by 99socks

epicfailure wrote:
99socks wrote:How many really believe in creationism, versus rejecting the theory (not fact) of evolution.

did you read the thread?

40%

AJAJAJAJA

No, but really, how many actually believe in creationism versus just saying they believe in it because evolution (after studying it) just isn't an option for them? It's not like there are many theories out there to choose from!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 pm » by zinzana

allow me to correct you
How many really believe in the theory of creationism (not fact), versus rejecting the theory (not fact) of evolution

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:32 pm » by Epicfailure

99socks wrote:
epicfailure wrote:

did you read the thread?

40%

AJAJAJAJA

No, but really, how many actually believe in creationism versus just saying they believe in it because evolution (after studying it) just isn't an option for them? It's not like there are many theories out there to choose from!

me,

creationism = 6,000 to 10,000 years old? no probably not, humans didn't have to be there in order to carbon date humanity and fragments found made by humans, so that creationism aspect to me is lost and mute.

Evolution = we came from Monkeys ( here is a few bones without the missing pieces)? Probably not that either.

If I were to guess we came from some kind of intervention, I believe the missing piece is missing for a reason, as to when we "interventionally evolved" I have no Idea. I would guess we would have to follow the fragment timeline and structures back in time to realize when we had first developed systems or tools ....even scriptures, but with scriptures comes translations and the difficulties in understanding the age and origins of it....

so who really knows, what seems to be consistent? a book that constantly allegorizes and changes to the will of it's believers? or consistent studies and some very closely held theories that some type of intervention took place? that is where I am...

when you really look at it, unless you were there and saw it for yourself, it's all a theory not just what you choose to believe in.

but the biblical creation that this poll is referring to is a joke.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:20 pm » by Captainkarizma

its obvious to anyone who is willing to look humans are not part of earths natural evolution we do not belong here , why are we so curious, if you look at the natural world curious will get you into trouble more often than not .
we cannot survive nature without technology ie. cloths,tools weapons, few animals use any of these and the ones that do are not taking over the natural world they just fill in a niche food supply.
humans on the other hand are more like a bacteria we spread out using up resources and living well beyond our needs.
I believe we were genetically manipulated by other beings.
The races of man lived along side atleast 3 other humanoid speices and still we have a missing link not to mention our evolution compared to any other creature on earth was extremely fast .
With the vast amount of life on this planet we are the only ones that evolved in this way?, if a god made us why so flawed compared to nature? . We just don't fit in with nature in any way we are not part of the web of life , earth would thrive without us .
Take away birds or insects and the world would be hugely effected , pick any animal group and imagine the huge impact it would have on earth ,but not humans the earth would be better off without us so why would nature have us evolve in the first place? what good are we to the big picture of earth?
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 am » by Haansolo

this a bit controversial (NOT LIKE ME :mrgreen: )

but, is 40% of America really that stupid, REALLY? :alien51:
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 4:43 am » by Jet17

And we wonder why we have problems.

Football, the bible, and believing in fairy tales is the best thing for everyone, didn't you know?

BTW did you know that Billionaires and Millionaires that caused the problems of the economy should be presidents too?

yep, its for the best!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 7:02 am » by Marcydare

Jet17 wrote:

And we wonder why we have problems.

Football, the bible, and believing in fairy tales is the best thing for everyone, didn't you know?

BTW did you know that Billionaires and Millionaires that caused the problems of the economy should be presidents too?

yep, its for the best!

Yes I agree, Jet17.
they only want to nurture us,and hold us in their loving arms.

love your posts, peace.

PreviousNext