400 Million Year Old Artifact Pulled From Russian Ice

Initiate

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 am » by Wompasdub

clearized1 wrote:I would agree with the Crinoid fossil theory , but according to the original post, analysis showed them to be of a metal composition. Barring a T-101, no fossil I know of would be metal.

metal can't become fossilized... Also the scientist they supposedly quote Yuri Golubev is actually a physics professor and not an archaeologist.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 am » by Will69ease

will69ease wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote:and no one has nothing to say not even the hater bitches?

That's because it was posted several times already.
So, one more time...
Go to the source of the information...
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/45 ... d-machine/

You do realize that anything found on weeklyworldnews is not meant to be taken seriously.
Like "the onion" it is a spoof on news. The picture in the top left corner should be a clue.
here are a couple more breaking headlines from the same source...

I am stunned you people believe this bs. It's a farce...for fun. A mockery of your intelligence.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 am » by Temps13

its very interesting..esp having just watched the recently posted video here about the cover up of the dig in mexico..
so how are these crinoids formed then? not out of metal,surely? some people are quick to grab onto the first explanation handed them
:banana:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 pm » by ianballance92

The crinoids look like they have been preserved in iron pyrites a common form of fossilization in anaerobic conditions,having done a bit of fossil hunting myself i have come across this phenomena.If you goto port mulgrave in north yorks near whitby,you get some beautiful specimens of ammonites preserved in pyrites,also in northumberland at howick haven in the shaley layers between the limestones you may be lucky enough to find a trilobite or two.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 pm » by Toxic32

[quote="Savwafair2012"]Image

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Machine dated at 400 million years found in Russia

The astonishing is that all the pieces were dated in 400 million! of anos.Yury Gobulev commented

We got a call from the prefec of Tigil. He told us that hikers that were walking in place, found these remains in rock. We went to the place indicated, and initially we not understand what we saw. There were - hundreds of toothed cylinders which appeared to be parts of a machine.

They were in perfect state of conservation, as if they were frozen in a short period of time. It was necessary control the area, because soon the curious began to appear in large numbers. Other scientists, americans geologists, defined the piece as an amazing and mysterious artifact.

Nobody could believe that 400 million years ago could have existed on Earth even a man [even more a machine]. At that time, the forms of vida were very simple, but the finding, [simply] - clearly suggests the existence of intelligent beings capable of such technology. Certainly, such beings would had come from other planets. It is possible that a spaceship can had was damaged [or there was an accident] and it was abandoned in place

Sorry to burst your bubble take a look at this. Fossilised sea anemones.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013276?imageURI=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013276.g007#pone-0013276-g007
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm » by Danarmstrong

I use to own a Saltwater Reef Aquarium - They look like these polyps I had in my tank. I do not know the official name.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Previous