42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 am » by Nihilgeist

pacmanpacks wrote:Nihilgeist, Elnorel (and basically everyone else in here who post other than me) :

I am from the royal marine corps, and you know what the main training is all about?

Picking people up at their home, putting them into camps and KILL them (with forced medication, forced vaccination, forced abortions, forced sterilization etc.).

WHEN this happen (not if but VERY SOON, oh year: You are going to experience this in your life time for sure, I have no doubt in my mind about this what so ever) I hope you and the other trolls in here will be the very last so you can enjoy the mass death that YOU helped promote with the moronic way you people act !!!

If someone should visit this forum in the coming years that want to know the FACTS, please click here and ignore the fools at this site:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://pacsteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=32& ... 56#p100756 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

There are many here that share your sentiments about Alex Jones, they just haven't replied, so stop making it sound like the entire fucking forum is against you, cause it's not. There are hundreds of members, and only a few have even responded to this.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 am » by Nihilgeist

pacmanpacks wrote:WHEN this happen (not if but VERY SOON, oh year: You are going to experience this in your life time for sure, I have no doubt in my mind about this what so ever) I hope you and the other trolls in here will be the very last so you can enjoy the mass death that YOU helped promote with the moronic way you people act !!!
---

But I thought Alex Jones was saving us from such a fate with all his heroic reporting? I mean, he saved us from Nuclear Attacks like you said, right? NO WAY THEY WOULDN'T JUST UP AND DO IT WITH ALEX JONES REPORTING ON IT, RIIIIIGHT?!?!?!

SO I GUESS IF IT'LL HAPPEN WITHIN OUR LIFE TIMES, ALEX JONES IS A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME TO PAY ATTENTION TO, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!?!?!?!?!

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 pm » by pacmanpacks

Nihilgeist : Alex Jones, me or anyone else are NOT going to save anyone, ESPECIALLY from people like YOU !!!!

You REALLY want to know why the people I worked with at the marine totally LOVE the idea of rounding their fellow country men up in camps and exterminate them like rats?

It IS because of people like YOU, people with the same moronic "attack everyone who says scary nOOb stuff and makes it PERSONAL AS HELL" attitude.

MY personal opinion is that people like you are going to get EXACTLY what you deserve when the entire world economy totally collapses in very few years (at best) and marks the beginning of the end for EVERYONE - WORLDWIDE with martial law, police states, riots, looting, civil wars like no one have ever seen before with automated robot drones flying around shooting hell-fire missiles left and right.

YOU will ONLY get what you have been asking for all this time by acting like the idiot you are, but I really DO hope that everyone who is informed and ready (Like ME) will be able to generate enough royal blood flowing in the streets to end this global "new world order" military system once and for all - But no: I do not really think any of us got an honest chance - Will I go kill some Royals anyway when everything collapses? Sure, of-course I will, it is not something I can choose; it is my duty, and I will carry it out with honor.

Do you even want to know what is REALLY about to start, what ALL of the things you hear about on the TV "news" is a build-up to AS WE SPEAK??

In the REAL world, this IS in FACT called SKYNET, and what is just about to happen worldwide is really just what you can see for yourself at the beginning of terminator 1.

NOT "just" science fiction, not "just" anything, not at all: The electronic hi-tech control grid system presented to you in movies like Terminator is a PLAN, and the ONLY reason why they present it to you in movies with such details is in order to acclimate, to condition you !!!!

Bottom line: Would I like to stop this personally? Absolutely YES !!! I have a son, so of course I will do ANYTHING to have him go free of this, even prevent the majority of the population from getting exterminated.

I do not have the urge (like many I have known over the years) to round people up for camps in general no, but I do understand WHY they think all people deserve it and really do see the population as pure scum, and why do I understand them? Because they (like me) se SOOOO many civilians like yourself who really doesn't give a shit about ANYTHING or ANYONE what so ever, and can only put up their canned TV laughter when faced with anything related to the REAL world.

I have known MANY people with the exact same background as myself who started out like me here: "PLEASE listen, this is SERIOUS; we are all in great danger, MAYDAY - MAYDAY" etc. and the more people of your kind, they bump into, the more they "give up" / tone down, and finally just go: "well, I tried to warn them, they wouldn't listen" and just get to the point (that I have been many times myself really on and off) where they just go along and say: "screw the population, they are just dumb and lazy rats that don't even want to live anyway, so I have NOOOOOOOO problem what so ever in killing ALL of these fools."

At elite armies (all under UN / NATO now) I can guarantee you personally as a FACT that the people who are still there today are looking forward to this, they can't wait; the coming events are something they look forward to much more than all their birthdays and Christmas evenings combined.

Many soldiers are like me (thank god for that) BUT: They are NOT a part of the system any more, OR they are on their way out !!! The people LEFT at these major, global army units LOVE TO KILL - I can NOT emphasize this enough, because I know how far-fetched killing is to civilians like yourself, even if it isn't on purpose:

THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH LOVE TO KILL - They just absolutely LOVE IT !!! The smaller, the better, killing is fun, killing is what makes the world go round, talking about the best kill of the day is to many of these "people" much better than sex, much better than love, much better than -well: ANYTHING you can think of !!!!

Now: This IS the psyche, the mentality, the contempt THAT IS GOING TO BE RULLING THE ENTIRE WORLD - VERY soon !!!

. . . . And you can laugh all you want little kid, you better laugh now, because soon you couldn't even laugh if you wanted to, so that's right: Do it NOW, just laugh at ME, just think you are funny and cool to sit around 24/7 talking trash to people, YOU JUST LAUGH VERY HARD NOW BEFORE YOU DIE-HARD !!! I live in the REAL world buddy-boy, and I KNOW what I am talking about, I am so into ALL of what is going on around the world that the very word "contempt" doesn't even cover people like you in my book.

At the end I just want to tell you that:

I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD, I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED MORE IN ONE DAY THAN YOU WILL EVER SEE YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME !!!

Grow up, it will make you feel ALIVE !!!
pacsteam.org

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Another rant by this idiot who posted the comment above, won't change the FACT that Jones is wrong about most things...if not everything. Jones is nothing more than a fear mongering pimp.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Previous