42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10279
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 am » by *WillEase*


IDIOTIC Alex Jones predictions that NEVER came true...


Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am » by Knownawareness


This site opens are up are few questions that need to be answered. Good find OP.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387

Conspirator
Posts: 2313
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 am » by Cia212


Alesh hash losht hish mind.

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 pm » by Nihilgeist


:clapper:

Ever since I heard him talking about the Swine Flu Pandemic back in 2009 on C2C I believe and what was going to happen, I've been waiting for someone to take him to town on the sensationalist crap he's always putting out.

Like a breadth of fresh air watching this video.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 am

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:31 pm » by Boatman


He is an Arsehole in the Extreme, in fact he's the head Arsehole
Image
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:37 pm » by Nihilgeist


pacmanpacks wrote:willease666 : If Alex Jones is stupid, then you must be the moron.

If I see someone trying to break into a car and I begin to yell in order to make people aware what is going and the thief run away, then what?

According to a fascist loving Nazi whore idiot like YOU, then I would have made "1 stupid prediction" . . . . Not because you don't know you are wrong, but because you are pure scum of the earth.


either you are for freedom or you are against freedom.

In other words: If Alex Jones predictions came true, you would just love it - when they don't come true because people are made aware of what is going on and talk about it, you just love to use that against him. ALL because you do not understand what this is all about, just like you dont understand perpetual motion and how mainstream "science" is based upon one big scam.


So what you're saying is, even though the majority of America and the World are mindless zombies/sheeple that don't take Alex Jones seriously, when he warns the few hundred thousand or even million people that DO listen to him, he effectively thwarts the NWO Global Cabals dastardly plans for attacks and pandemics and everything else each and everytime, which is why they don't happen like he predicts......because they stop it due to him? So he's our savior, correct? Jesus Christ returned?


pacmanpacks wrote:
Scum like you will be taken out when the revoulution come, when people demand their freedom back.

MY COUNTER ATTACK AGAINST THIS NAZI IDIOT WHO POSTED THIS NAZI PROMOTING TOPIC:

EAT SHIT !!!


Wow, and all he did was express his freedom of speech by posting a critical video. You sound as mad as the Islamic Fundamentalists going ape shit over their prophet parody. I guess that makes Alex Jones your prophet, eh? Or, considering you sound like a Nazi yourself when talking about taking over and killing people that disagree, he's your Hitler?
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10279
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 pm » by *WillEase*


Nihilgeist wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote:willease666 : If Alex Jones is stupid, then you must be the moron.

If I see someone trying to break into a car and I begin to yell in order to make people aware what is going and the thief run away, then what?

According to a fascist loving Nazi whore idiot like YOU, then I would have made "1 stupid prediction" . . . . Not because you don't know you are wrong, but because you are pure scum of the earth.


either you are for freedom or you are against freedom.

In other words: If Alex Jones predictions came true, you would just love it - when they don't come true because people are made aware of what is going on and talk about it, you just love to use that against him. ALL because you do not understand what this is all about, just like you dont understand perpetual motion and how mainstream "science" is based upon one big scam.


So what you're saying is, even though the majority of America and the World are mindless zombies/sheeple that don't take Alex Jones seriously, when he warns the few hundred thousand or even million people that DO listen to him, he effectively thwarts the NWO Global Cabals dastardly plans for attacks and pandemics and everything else each and everytime, which is why they don't happen like he predicts......because they stop it due to him? So he's our savior, correct? Jesus Christ returned?


pacmanpacks wrote:
Scum like you will be taken out when the revoulution come, when people demand their freedom back.

MY COUNTER ATTACK AGAINST THIS NAZI IDIOT WHO POSTED THIS NAZI PROMOTING TOPIC:

EAT SHIT !!!


Wow, and all he did was express his freedom of speech by posting a critical video. You sound as mad as the Islamic Fundamentalists going ape shit over their prophet parody. I guess that makes Alex Jones your prophet, eh? Or, considering you sound like a Nazi yourself when talking about taking over and killing people that disagree, he's your Hitler?


He's just a puke of humanity hiding behind his keyboard.
Why the moderators allowed this assault on me personally remains to be answered. I would have banned him not for his apposing view, but for his uncalled for vulgarity and personal attacks.
This isn't the first thread he ruined by his rants, hopefully DTV does something about it so it will be his last.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10279
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 pm » by *WillEase*


Knownawareness wrote:This site opens are up are few questions that need to be answered. Good find OP.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387


Thank you... :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6289
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 pm » by Evildweeb


pacmanpacks wrote:
willease666 : If Alex Jones is stupid, then you must be the moron........

......fascist loving Nazi whore idiot like YOU.......because you are pure scum of the earth.......

.......Scum like you will be taken out.............

EAT SHIT !!!




WOW.......

.......just.......wow........

Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the cave this morning................


:peep:



Cheers Will. :cheers:



.
Image

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:47 pm » by SUKHOV


willease666 wrote:
Nihilgeist wrote:
So what you're saying is, even though the majority of America and the World are mindless zombies/sheeple that don't take Alex Jones seriously, when he warns the few hundred thousand or even million people that DO listen to him, he effectively thwarts the NWO Global Cabals dastardly plans for attacks and pandemics and everything else each and everytime, which is why they don't happen like he predicts......because they stop it due to him? So he's our savior, correct? Jesus Christ returned?





Wow, and all he did was express his freedom of speech by posting a critical video. You sound as mad as the Islamic Fundamentalists going ape shit over their prophet parody. I guess that makes Alex Jones your prophet, eh? Or, considering you sound like a Nazi yourself when talking about taking over and killing people that disagree, he's your Hitler?


He's just a puke of humanity hiding behind his keyboard.
Why the moderators allowed this assault on me personally remains to be answered. I would have banned him not for his apposing view, but for his uncalled for vulgarity and personal attacks.
This isn't the first thread he ruined by his rants, hopefully DTV does something about it so it will be his last.



He did the same thing to me in his perpetual motion thread... :badair:

I agree. He has no room to slander and belittle people. It's not like we stepped in his threads calling him a fascist and scum. We just gave our opinions and/or evidence against/for the TOPIC AT HAND. Which is what we're supposed to do?



Sad thing is, Alex Jones, runs a business, and that business' main model and income is....PANIC. :vomit:

It's one thing to inform people, it's another to go bonkers with fearmongering and false predictions.

:nope: I just don't listen to this fool, and I wish more people would stop, but of course that's just my opinion.



Edited for my lack of spelling skills this morning :ghost:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook