450 children married in mass marriage - Gaza

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 pm » by Proto

mediasorcerer wrote:[sons of abraham]

it suits other world powers to have these two brethren races at each others necks,they are being manipulated by something else here i suspect.

you nailed it , although i would replace the word races with the word people ,imo both
Israelis and Palestinians are being provoked and manipulated to hate each other with much disinfo and hate , it does not mean that everything we hear about the
situation is a lie ,some things are true and some are BS , and indeed it's up to us to dig
and find out what is true and what is false ,but the important thing
is that many outside powers do have clear intention/interest to keep this conflict going .
think about it ,this conflict is the ultimate distraction .

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 pm » by sockpuppet

The magic age is 9.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 pm » by Monitor123

This has been circulated by perverts and psychopaths and anti-Palestinian pro Israeli media machine. Not in defence of Hamas which I oppose for the right reasons, but of the truth, this story is a fake and distorted, as these children are NOT the brides..
It's just a tradition in Palestine that kids, who may well be relatives of the marrying couple, accompany the grooms, and the brides are HIDDEN! somewhere waiting to be joined by the grooms, God knows why, where and when! which really is a private matter isn’t...And If this was true it would've thrown a bombshell in the Arab and Palestinian communities.
I criticise Arabs for everything they do or do not do, out of anger, day and night,
but we Arabs haven’t reached, thank God, yet this point of self-degradation.
and am hoping we never will .. and if we did I would change my name to Devil !

Writer

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 pm » by Stevezizu

the may as well be married before the zionests murder them anyway or arrest them or torture them and so on fuck israel toooooooooooooooooooooooo

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm » by Cornbread714

kilaspy wrote:Islamophobia. Ignorance Or Propaganda? TIM MARSHALL SKY NEWS

So, I've gatecrashed a Hamas wedding party in Gaza, as you do.

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It's the way things are done here, Personally I'm for the mixing of the sexes, but I'm not about to argue, I'm outnumbered.

Up on the stage there's music and dancing. Everyone's having a good time, even me, although the Hamas robocops are making me a little nervous. Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women's rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break.

The men and women are sitting, Most ignore the speeches, some even ignore the prayers. Then the fireworks
explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.

Up they all go to the stage, the cheering and music grows ever louder. The girls were having the time of their lives, but, getting a little bored after a while, came down off the stage to dance with each other and play games.

Our report on this put it into context saying that it took place just a mile from the Israeli border and was a message from Hamas about its strength confidence and future fighters. Oh and that the brides were elsewhere. Pretty straightforward.

It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides! How naive I am.

Dozens, and I mean dozens, of websites took the video of the event and wrote lurid stories about Hamas mass paedophilia with headlines about '450 child brides', and endless copy about how disgusting this was, how it showed how depraved Islam is, et al, ad infinitum. Site after site jumped on the story, linking from one totally wrong load of rubbish to the next . I'll give credit to Tundra Tabloids who at least took down the video, but most sites just ploughed on regardless.

I spent a few hours visiting websites and leaving comments where I could. To little avail. Instead I received a steady stream of vitriol. The best response was on a site run by a Debbie Schlussel . The guy who posted it said he wasn't interested in the detail. The detail being the fact that the girls weren't the brides.

It showed how much some people want to believe nonsense like this, as it re-inforces their prejudices, always a comfortably fun thing to do. But Hamas, and the jihadists do enough terrible things without having to make things up about them. Most of the stuff I read was outright, unthinking, gleeful, Islamophobia from people who clearly knew nothing about Arab popular culture. It's as is they really beleive that because there are examples of child brides, it means all weddings are with child brides.

Some sites went so far as to complain that the mainstream media were complicit in paedophilia because they had reported the mass wedding but failed to mention that little girls were about to be raped that night. And so it went on, and on.

Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible. But who would you believe, the reporter who went to the event, or a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Islamic nonsense.

Good post and no one even addressed it or apparently even noticed it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 pm » by Proto

hey corn , we discussed this topic already at least 2 times before :

hamas-wedding-t20800.html
450-grooms-wed-girls-under-ten-in-gaza-shocking-pictures-t9770-30.html

I'll repeat what i said back then :

i have no idea if it's true or not , i was hoping that the
reporter will publish photos from the actual wedding ceremony and dispute this claims once and for all , but he didn't .

i find it weird that out of 5000 participants there wasn't one photo of
the actual marriage ceremony released to public , come on, 5000 people
attended , at least one of them must of taken pictures of the ceremony itself .
actually you can see on the pictures, one of the girls carrying a camera ,
this claim should be real easy to disprove ,and yet no footage of the actual
ceremonies .

that's the picture i'm referring to, so we know for sure there was at least one camera there.
at least it looks like a camera , not to mention every modern cell phone got camera as well.
where are the pictures ?

----
since then a year ? probably more had passed and still no pictures that shows the actual brides surfaced .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 pm » by zinzana

this is an authentic report from al jazeera tv and they didnt say anything about hidden brides

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 am » by Infidelesto

http://infidelsarecool.com/2009/08/05/a ... ide-story/

There’s a lot of dispute on what actually happened at this event. Sky News reporter Tim Marshall, who claims he was at the event, has been going around the net commenting that this wasn’t in fact a mass child bride wedding, but the girls in the pictures are actually the nieces/sisters of the grooms. Tim Marshall blogged about this yesterday saying that Hamas is yea um, evil or something…but most are just “ordinary people” who “need a break”…

Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women’s rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break.

The men and women are sitting, Most ignore the speeches, some even ignore the prayers. Then the fireworks explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.

First of all, I don’t ”give a break” to any group of people who vote TERRORISTS into power…What’s interesting is that Tim and his “on the scene coverage”, which essentially has no pictures or video evidence of there actually being a bunch of brides there who were of age, later ADMITS that he NEVER SAW THE REAL BRIDES.

Also, what did the AP expect when they wrote an article about a mass wedding and then show the grooms walking with a bunch of young girls in white dresses? Sane people can see the writing on the wall, cmon now.

He goes on to rant about the “ultra-right Islamophobic blogosphere” and their obvious bias against Islam.

It showed how much some people want to believe nonsense like this, as it re-inforces their prejudices, always a comfortably fun thing to do.

So we shouldn’t have a prejudice towards terrorist groups? Or are we just idiots when we read an article from the AP about a mass wedding that shows grooms walking around with young girls in white dresses. Does he think we’re all a bunch of Islamophobes (in which he sympathizes with Islamic pedophelia) or just a big group of idiots who can’t see the writing on the wall? Even, the Daily Mail earlier this year reported on Saudi Arabia’s Senior most cleric giving the OK to Pedophelia. It’s not ALL Muslims, obviously, and that’s really noth the point anyway. The point is to call it like we see it.

Then Marshal goes on and scoffs at the notion that just because we’re outside of Gaza, that means we know nothing about Islam and we’re just a bunch of arm-chair Muslim haters…

Most of the stuff I read was outright, unthinking, gleeful, Islamophobia from people who clearly knew nothing about Arab popular culture.

Sorry, Tim. We know PLENTY about popular arab culture, and especially when it comes to children, it ain’t pretty…

And to top it all off, he drops this little nugget at the end of his post basically ADMITTING HE DIDN’T SEE ANY OF THE ACTUAL BRIDES IN THE AUDIENCE…

Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It’s possible. But who would you believe, the reporter who went to the event, or a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Islamic nonsense.

I believe the writing on the wall, Tim, until proven otherwise. I don’t trust your pro-Muslim bias any more than I do the other rabid anti-Israel, radical Muslim sympathizing journalists in the mainstream leftist media…

The conclusion is this…Until we see EVIDENCE that there were adult female brides at this event, why in the world should we believe a biased reporter like Tim Marshall? For me, the evidence speaks for itself…

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 12:13 am » by sockpuppet

proto wrote:hey corn , we discussed this topic already at least 2 times before :

:clapper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 am » by Anuki

eliakim wrote:Today, was the first time I was shown this reality of the children.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Carl In Jerusalem writes:

“There is no way that any of these little girls – half the heights of their husbands – is more than 10 years old.”

http://infidelsarecool.com/2009/07/31/g ... s-wedding/

zionslion wrote:i hope the world sees the truth. go israel.

Why do people always mention the negativity of others
instead the positivitiy of theirself.

This is cheap( like this post):
300 Children Killed in Gaza

The head of the United Nations children's agency says 300 children have been killed during Israel's campaign in the Gaza Strip.

UNICEF director, Ann Venemen, says more than 1,500 other children have been wounded, casualties she calls "tragic" and "unacceptable."

The never ending story.....

PreviousNext