450 children married in mass marriage - Gaza

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:25 am » by Eliakim

Today, was the first time I was shown this reality of the children.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Carl In Jerusalem writes:

“There is no way that any of these little girls – half the heights of their husbands – is more than 10 years old.”

http://infidelsarecool.com/2009/07/31/g ... s-wedding/

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:26 am » by Spock

Yea - we tripped on this a month or so ago.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 am » by whitedeath

lucky bastards

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 am » by Pindz

Looks like a nice party.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 5:56 am » by zionslion

i hope the world sees the truth. go israel.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 6:03 am » by Mediasorcerer

this is no doubt a distortion of facts. does it justify making them starve to death?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 am » by Kilaspy

Islamophobia. Ignorance Or Propaganda? TIM MARSHALL SKY NEWS

So, I've gatecrashed a Hamas wedding party in Gaza, as you do.

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It's the way things are done here, Personally I'm for the mixing of the sexes, but I'm not about to argue, I'm outnumbered.

Up on the stage there's music and dancing. Everyone's having a good time, even me, although the Hamas robocops are making me a little nervous. Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women's rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break.

The men and women are sitting, Most ignore the speeches, some even ignore the prayers. Then the fireworks
explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.

Up they all go to the stage, the cheering and music grows ever louder. The girls were having the time of their lives, but, getting a little bored after a while, came down off the stage to dance with each other and play games.

Our report on this put it into context saying that it took place just a mile from the Israeli border and was a message from Hamas about its strength confidence and future fighters. Oh and that the brides were elsewhere. Pretty straightforward.

It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides! How naive I am.

Dozens, and I mean dozens, of websites took the video of the event and wrote lurid stories about Hamas mass paedophilia with headlines about '450 child brides', and endless copy about how disgusting this was, how it showed how depraved Islam is, et al, ad infinitum. Site after site jumped on the story, linking from one totally wrong load of rubbish to the next . I'll give credit to Tundra Tabloids who at least took down the video, but most sites just ploughed on regardless.

I spent a few hours visiting websites and leaving comments where I could. To little avail. Instead I received a steady stream of vitriol. The best response was on a site run by a Debbie Schlussel . The guy who posted it said he wasn't interested in the detail. The detail being the fact that the girls weren't the brides.

It showed how much some people want to believe nonsense like this, as it re-inforces their prejudices, always a comfortably fun thing to do. But Hamas, and the jihadists do enough terrible things without having to make things up about them. Most of the stuff I read was outright, unthinking, gleeful, Islamophobia from people who clearly knew nothing about Arab popular culture. It's as is they really beleive that because there are examples of child brides, it means all weddings are with child brides.

Some sites went so far as to complain that the mainstream media were complicit in paedophilia because they had reported the mass wedding but failed to mention that little girls were about to be raped that night. And so it went on, and on.

Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible. But who would you believe, the reporter who went to the event, or a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Islamic nonsense.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 am » by Mediasorcerer

zionslion wrote:i hope the world sees the truth. go israel.

so,did you read the post article below my original, makes a fukin idiot out of you and the nasty racist moron who posted this original bs topic,,wouldnt you say,

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 pm » by Proto

mediasorcerer wrote:this is no doubt a distortion of facts. does it justify making them starve to death?

first of all lets talk about distortion of facts , you said "does it justify making them starve to death?"
you distorted the facts right there , no one is starving to death in gaza :

Essential food products including meat, chicken and fish, grains and legumes, oil, flour, oil, salt and sugar, fresh vegetables and dairy products, in addition to agricultural produce, animal feed, hygiene products, clothing and medicals supplies are among the goods that are regularly delivered to Gaza.

Note: Gas for domestic use (cooking and heating) is supplied according to Palestinian demand and is not subject to any limitation by Israel. After the fuel depot at Nahal Oz was repeatedly attacked by Palestinian terrorists from the Gaza Strip, it was forced to limit its operations. The Kerem Shalom crossing has since been adapted to the transfer of fuel. In addition, a new gas line with double the capacity to transfer gas was built .

Weekly summary of the Gaza crossings: 11-17 Apr 2010
- 700 truckloads (17,412 tons) of goods were transferred to the Gaza Strip.
- 4 truckloads of carnations and medical equipment were exported from the Gaza Strip.
- 1,784,561 liters of heavy-duty diesel for the Gaza power station and 956 tons of cooking gas were delivered.
- 488 Gaza residents entered Israel for medical reasons and 115 entered Israel for other humanitarian reasons via the Erez Crossing.

and the list goes on : http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Co ... n_Jan_2009

now back to topic , we discussed this few months ago , i personally don't know what
to think about this , the reporter said that the wifes where somewhere else and that
the little girls were relatives , that sounded like a good explanation to me , however
i hoped that the reporter will get some pictures to support his claim , and guess what ,
no pictures of the "actual" brides OR picture from the actual marriage ceremonies where
ever released . and considering all the fuss it caused i think releasing photos from the actual
weddings would have dismissed this accusations once and for all , but that didn't happened .

so i don't know what to think about it , it wont be the first time hamas as lied , on the
other hand this looks too sick even for the hamas , so i wish they would have release
the actual wedding pics and finish this once and for all .

kilaspy wrote:Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible. But who would you believe, the reporter who went to the event, or a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Islamic nonsense.

LMAO , now if you could only apply that logic to the bullshit you hear about israel everyday ,
and you accept it without doubt even if it comes from a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Israeli/jewish nonsense.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey, i like anyone,jew,muslim,i dont care,got friends of both,to me it doesnt matter,alls i care is whats in a [individual]humans heart truly, this article was bullshit,i know it and i think you do too, im sorry about how it is in the middle east,it takes a strong heart to buy out of other races /cultures bullshit,

you know what is true,and frankly,the way both sides behave is bad,and shameful,they are both as bad as each other,and the real irony is they are closely related too

,[sons of abraham,] so i say to you,defend where you see is deliberate misinfo,but be honest when you know there is wrongdoing,no matter who does it=yes??? and we can both admit,as real men,that both sides do wrongdoing to each other,much like the rest of the world,also
,heres to peace among all equal humans,ok
you and i can lead the way if we want,and why not???

i mite add,that it suits other world powers to have these two brethren races at each others necks,they are being manipulated by something else here i suspect.

Next