4th of July, the next 9/11 pretext for Iran war??!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am » by Dj637

Mep the is post informative and like you've said backed up with facts. If you look at this like a game of chess, then like you said the pieces are in place ready for "check mate"

Why is it that people no longer want to discuss and debate on these forums?

When they cannot reasonably debate and got jack shit to bring to the table they just start to swing thier handbags and turn it into a personal attack, well if you dont agree, fine! state your case, thats your own opinion,"attack" the post by debating and discussing, not "attack" the poster. Especially in the way you have.

Put the handbags down and step away bitches before someone breaks a nail!

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 am » by Mep630

dj637 wrote:Mep the is post informative and like you've said backed up with facts. If you look at this like a game of chess, then like you said the pieces are in place ready for "check mate"

Why is it that people no longer want to discuss and debate on these forums?

When they cannot reasonably debate and got jack shit to bring to the table they just start to swing thier handbags and turn it into a personal attack, well if you dont agree, fine! state your case, thats your own opinion,"attack" the post by debating and discussing, not "attack" the poster. Especially in the way you have.

Put the handbags down and step away bitches before someone breaks a nail!

Peace
DJ
lol, you know, it is the same people too. I mean their whole lives seem to revolve around DTV like they were kids in highschool.

Seriously I dont understand why people need to keep posting off topic on threads, I mean ok its cool if you dont agree say what you have to say and move on. If you really dont like the topic then ignore it.

Good things come from debates or different points of view, and yes I 100% agree people resort to name calling when they have to facts to counter the thread.

And DJ I played chess since I was 7. I know that a chess master sets up all his pieces before he makes his final move. And when that move is made, there is no escape.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 12:06 pm » by Will69ease

ljjhflhf;kj;;hf;vclghccljhvhlhhjhchhfcvkh;h;hf;knvcjh;ih

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm » by Will69ease

will69ease wrote:ljjhflhf;kj;;hf;vclghccljhvhlhhjhchhfcvkh;h;hf;knvcjh;ih

and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm » by Lapislazuli

mep630 wrote:Seems like war is all ready to go with the USA, last piece needed is US citizen support. Most Americans blindly hate Muslims as it is, but a new false flag attack would give the go for Iran war.

They will say Iran had nukes and nuke DC and it will give them the green light to nuke Iran. Because they dont have the forces to invade Iran, as they are spread too thin as it is.

I think every American war has been started by a false flag event, this would be the final one to put down martial law, give them green light to nuke Iran, and possibly put all the concentration camps into use.

Lets pray not, but dont be too surprised if something this stupid does happen. No terrorist group would have nukes, they are too hard to make. If a false flag happens, you know shit has officially hit the fan.

I found this movie someone made, makes a lot of sense with the timing and whats going on right now!

Good thread mep! :flop:

Here are some more of Postman's videos (Pt. 31 - 33) related to July 4th

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 pm » by Aardvaaks

dj637 wrote:
NOBODY HEARD OF UFOS UNTIL WE DROPPED 2 BOMBS ON JAPAN, THATS WHEN IT ALL STARTED...

mmmmm......not so sure on that one bud, there have been recordings of sightings for centuries?

Enjoy your trip

Peace
DJ

I go with you on that sentiment, ufos were around before but the nuclear activity has stimulated their interest amongst other things no doubt, plasma weapons, space exploration, technological advancement etc.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 pm » by Mep630

lapislazuli wrote:
mep630 wrote:Seems like war is all ready to go with the USA, last piece needed is US citizen support. Most Americans blindly hate Muslims as it is, but a new false flag attack would give the go for Iran war.

They will say Iran had nukes and nuke DC and it will give them the green light to nuke Iran. Because they dont have the forces to invade Iran, as they are spread too thin as it is.

I think every American war has been started by a false flag event, this would be the final one to put down martial law, give them green light to nuke Iran, and possibly put all the concentration camps into use.

Lets pray not, but dont be too surprised if something this stupid does happen. No terrorist group would have nukes, they are too hard to make. If a false flag happens, you know shit has officially hit the fan.

I found this movie someone made, makes a lot of sense with the timing and whats going on right now!

Good thread mep! :flop:

Here are some more of Postman's videos (Pt. 31 - 33) related to July 4th

thanks

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 pm » by Dj637

naught wrote:Has any one played risk? Honestly I have said it many times that I believe when our kids kids look back in the history books they will see September 11 was the day that world war three started. World wars take years to build up and I still believe Iran going down

Yes it was a great game!! but i dont like the real-time one thats happening now though, i sincerely hope Naught that the kids will even have a future to look back on to see how WW3 even started!

Peace
DJ

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm » by Electrobadgr

Great, another gloomy doomsday prediction...why allow your credibility to slip even further by posting stuff like this Mep? its only a matter of a couple of days before this is shown to be bullshit.

Tell you what, if there is a nuclear attack on the 4th july i will hail you as a messiah, deal?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 pm » by Dj637

Ok it may or may not happen on the 4th July, but lets face it....its gonna happen, some say there is no reason to invade Iran, just like there was no need to invade Aghanistan?

Peace
DJ

PreviousNext