4th of July, the next 9/11 pretext for Iran war??!

Writer

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 am » by Ahmafi

Dear readers
I am from iran .
I am not supporting Iranian GOV But they will kill every one on there way , starting a war with Iran will make all the world unsecure .
they will attack you with all kinds of things , no American will feel safe any more .
stop the madness if you can else go for a shelter .

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 am » by Mikeybandb

ahmafi wrote:Dear readers
I am from iran .
I am not supporting Iranian GOV But they will kill every one on there way , starting a war with Iran will make all the world unsecure .
they will attack you with all kinds of things , no American will feel safe any more .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmnX5tAJoE&feature=related[/youtube]

"There is nothing concealed that
will not be disclosed"

Matthew 10:26

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 am » by Mikeybandb

mikeybandb wrote:
I am from iran .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmnX5tA ... re=related

will not be disclosed"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm » by Nihilgeist

housefull wrote:and why attack Iran.

BLACK GOLD MY FRIEND

Yes because we've put Iraq's Black gold to such good use. :roll: Yawn. That's a tired conspiracy reason considering we haven't gotten shit for our troubles in Iraq.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm » by Nihilgeist

I am from iran .

I don't feel safe as it is. Not so long as one muslim out there wants to spread Sharia Law. Your leaders need to be taken down a notch, or two, or three.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:11 pm » by Nihilgeist

electrobadgr wrote:Great, another gloomy doomsday prediction...why allow your credibility to slip even further by posting stuff like this Mep? its only a matter of a couple of days before this is shown to be bullshit.

Tell you what, if there is a nuclear attack on the 4th july i will hail you as a messiah, deal?

Because according to him, everyone has the right to hate the western world, but anything that happens to the western world is a false flag attack that was performed upon ourselves. These people could never do any wrong in his eyes. He's another pindz/savwafair
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm » by whitedeath

nihilgeist wrote:
I am from iran .

I don't feel safe as it is. Not so long as one muslim out there wants to spread Sharia Law. Your leaders need to be taken down a notch, or two, or three.

Yes THEIR leaders Image

I can't wait until the 4th passes with no event, it's going to make a lot of people less credible

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:55 pm » by Pateriot

ost Americans do noto blindly hate Muslims. They do however look on them with more than a little apprehension. This is do to the fact that many of them turn out to be terrorists or to sympathize wih those who are. Seemingly reasonable Muslims will strap on a bomb and blow themselves up an attempt to kill us. They are funded by doctors, businessmen, and others that we have welcomed into our country. Alhough I am not one of them, If there are those who hate Muslims... it is certainly not unfounded!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm » by whitedeath

No you are right pateriot,but by the same thinking though we shouldn't get angry when they do those things because fundamentally "we" the west, overstepped the mark first. We moved onto their land & were the first to try and affect their way of living.
But we are open minded so we understand their anger

Initiate

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 am » by Mikeybandb

whitedeath wrote:
nihilgeist wrote:
I am from iran .

Yes THEIR leaders Image

I can't wait until the 4th passes with no event, it's going to make a lot of people less credible

I'm not sure about less credible... alot of us were wrong including my self but I don't think a wrong guess affects our credibility one way or the other
That's the way see it anyways

will not be disclosed"

PreviousNext