4th of July, the next 9/11 pretext for Iran war??!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 pm » by Mep630

Seems like war is all ready to go with the USA, last piece needed is US citizen support. Most Americans blindly hate Muslims as it is, but a new false flag attack would give the go for Iran war.

They will say Iran had nukes and nuke DC and it will give them the green light to nuke Iran. Because they dont have the forces to invade Iran, as they are spread too thin as it is.

I think every American war has been started by a false flag event, this would be the final one to put down martial law, give them green light to nuke Iran, and possibly put all the concentration camps into use.

Lets pray not, but dont be too surprised if something this stupid does happen. No terrorist group would have nukes, they are too hard to make. If a false flag happens, you know shit has officially hit the fan.

I found this movie someone made, makes a lot of sense with the timing and whats going on right now!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Anatomy of American Ignorance

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:07 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i think Iran is being set up.It's madness,the globalists can't have countries in existence that print their own money.Thanks for the video mep,i never got round to seeing Southland Tales,it must have had a very limited release,maybye for good reason?... :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:09 pm » by Telos61

look.. im leaving for mt shasta tonight and will be there thursday morning... i just figure i check the forum one more time to see if anything sounds worthwhile reading............

WHY DONT YOU STOP PUTTING PEOPLE IN FEAR MODE YOU FUCKEN IDIOT!!!!! PEOPLE ARE ON EDGE AS IT IS. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM DAY TO DAY.... A NUKE COULD HIT WASHINGTON ANY DAY, ANY MINUTE AND MOMENT.. NOT JUST ON THE 4RTH OF JULY... WE HAVE LIVED WITH THIS POSSIBILITY ALL DURING THE 1960'S COLD WAR ERA. SO STOP THE FUCKEN NONSENSE GETTING ALL PEOPLE FULL OF ANXIETY.... WE ALL HAVE TO DIE SOMEDAY ASSHOLE. OUR LIVES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN STONE.... JUST LIVE EVERYDAY AS IT COMES AND ENJOY LIFE AND BE HAPPY AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THIS NONSENSE. i DONT THINK GOOD ET'S WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN ANYWAY. THEY DONT GET INVOLVED IN CONVENTIONAL WARFARE BUT I BELEIVE THEY DO GET INVOLVED IN NUCLEAR. NOBODY HEARD OF UFOS UNTIL WE DROPPED 2 BOMBS ON JAPAN, THATS WHEN IT ALL STARTED... NUCLEAR BOMBS DISRUPT THE UNIVERSE.. AND OTHER DIMENSIONS AND OTHER PLANETS....... WE NOT ONLY FUCK OURSELVES BUT WE HURT THE INTERGALACTIC COMMNUITY.

JUST BE AT PEACE AND LIVE IN THE PRSENT MOMENT AND STOP THESE ASSWIPE POSTS. IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS IF IT DONT IT DONT... JUST LIVE IN THE PRESENT FUCKEN MOMENT...

YOU ARE A TYPICAL ASSHOLE AMERICAN SOLDIER.

John Carlo

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 pm » by Spock

I don't buy it. First, there is no reason to invade Iran. No reason for a massive invasion of ground troops. If Iran is attacked it will be air strikes via cruise missiles, unmanned drones, bombers.

The targets will be the obvious ones; nuclear facilities and military bases. Totally different animal from Afghanistan or Iraq.

What is there to gain from destroying Washington D.C.? Decapitating the U.S. government? Really? Would a snake bite off its own head?

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:16 pm » by Septeloid

I believe it is true that before every World War there was a global economic collapse/recession.

We are just coming out of the latest one (apparently).

So now it is time for another World war.
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:21 pm » by Telos61

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm » by Dj637

NOBODY HEARD OF UFOS UNTIL WE DROPPED 2 BOMBS ON JAPAN, THATS WHEN IT ALL STARTED...

mmmmm......not so sure on that one bud, there have been recordings of sightings for centuries?

Enjoy your trip

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Writer

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm » by Housefull

every war has been preceded by stock market slumps.
Wall street slumps to lowest in 8 months

U.S spy plane has confirmed iran have uranium plant (weapons of mass destrustion cover up again well it worked for ivading iraq)

America to stage a "Terrorist Apocalypse: July 4" to see how emergency services can cope if one was to happen (just like the training the english did on 7th july 2005 (the same day the underground was bombed)

thwe 4th of July i don't know and agree with super mod.

But it looks like one hell of a coincidence ???????????????

Writer

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm » by Housefull

and why attack Iran.

BLACK GOLD MY FRIEND

Next