4th quarter, our time is NOW!!!

Initiate

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 pm » by 1ofus

It is the start of the fourth quarter and we are still very much in the game but the reason we are here is going down right now! I don't like to get too excited about anything but it is time to get your best game on NOW!!!

In the movie "Real Steel" the bot named Atom as in Adam as in mankind has been getting pummeled but he stood his ground. In the last round with Zeus, against all odds, he still stands and is taking blows that would take out the average bot.

His manager employs an unorthodox strategy of allowing Zeus to continue hammering him, all the while saying, not yet, not yet, not yet, and at the right time he screams NOW! And Atom gives the invincible Zeus an ass beating like he has never seen before.

As in the movie so it is for us now. The time to get it up is NOW!!! It is why many of us are here. Those that have read any of my posts know, I see metaphors and they are all very much focused and saying the same thing. This war will be won or lost in the next few months.

In the movie "Real Steal" Atom doesn't win the fight but he is still standing at the end and that is the key. For many years I saw and heard a recurring thought or metaphor that suggested that I need to play for the win on the last move or make your last move to win.

I've come to the realization that the recurring suggestion is unwise, in truth all I have to do is still be standing at the end. To use another metaphor, it is a race of endurance, I don't have to win the race or be the fastest one to the finish, I just have to run farther than my opponent. He can only go until the dawn whereas I don't have to stop.

In what ever way you can help tip the scales in our favor, it is time to do it now. If we don't give Zeus the ass beating he deserves he will take us OUT!! It is time to take him down NOW!!!

Hoping you will be safe, as you do what we have to do. Let's make this our finest hour, win or lose let's leave it all on the track. Maybe a little over dramatic but very real. Each has something to offer or contribute. If you don't see what you should do, start by working on yourself, start your own journey to become a better man/woman.

This is our time, let's make it a good one!

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm » by Slith

I've read this a few times now. Trying to get the juxt. The way I see it, is we've been in the 4th quarter for a long time now. Things are not so much different mentality wise now than they have been for previous centuries. Now we just have bigger toys, and means.

4th and goal. Let's not bring on the punter

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 pm » by The57ironman

Slith wrote:I've read this a few times now. Trying to get the juxt. The way I see it, is we've been in the 4th quarter for a long time now. Things are not so much different mentality wise now than they have been for previous centuries. Now we just have bigger toys, and means.

...i'll be in the corner of the end zone...........fake it to me... :mrcool:

:dancing:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm » by 1ofus

Slith wrote:I've read this a few times now. Trying to get the juxt. The way I see it, is we've been in the 4th quarter for a long time now. Things are not so much different mentality wise now than they have been for previous centuries. Now we just have bigger toys, and means.

I agree with you to an extent. The best way to explain myself is by using a fractal. One part of a fractal is a picture of the whole or reoccurring fractal. We may indeed have been in the 4th quarter for centuries but what is different about this year is the detail. Just as with the fractal, the details of the whole can be seen in one of it's parts.

This year is perhaps a detailed picture of the last few centuries, condensed but at the same time more detailed. I always hesitate to say I can see something that someone else can't as it comes off as arrogant and if you know of the path I walk you know that it is a walk of humility and the last thing I want to do is elevate myself above another but as my name infers, I am one of us and I will not fair well unless we all fair well.

Having said that, I can't over emphasis the importance of the next few months. I seriously feel that our story and our outcome will be told in this time. I wrote this over a month ago and debated with myself whether to post or not but a few other metaphors hit me in the head that basically say the same thing, one of which is quite personal. After seeing these I decided to go out on a limb.

I really don't think that I needed to post this as I feel that there is a growing sense of urgency within most of us that is saying the same thing. Even the astrologers are saying similar things about the time we are moving into.

From my perspective I see the physical plane and the spiritual plane coming to a point of convergence, so to speak. The physical suggests death and destruction whereas the spiritual is saying love and harmony in a new day. It is our choice to make.

Thank you for the kind reply I was thinking I might get beat up on this post. :sunny: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm » by kentrb

for me bro,the premise of your metaphor is spot on
dont give up
:hugging:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 pm » by 1ofus

kentrb wrote:for me bro,the premise of your metaphor is spot on
dont give up
:hugging:

Thanks Kentrb! As always, I very much appreciate your threads and replies. :cheers:

I am not the only one or even the first to be sounding the alarm, there are others but that's what will make this time different, we need everyone that feels it to sound off.

Can you feel it? :banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 am » by Harbin

:think:

Sorry but,

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 12:19 am » by Slith

Harbin wrote::think:

Sorry but,

C'mon Harbin. You can elaborate on this better than a Chuck pic.............can't you?

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 12:31 am » by Harbin

Chuck won't do ?

Perhaps I need to establish context. What is Zeus representing here ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 am » by 1ofus

Harbin wrote:Chuck won't do ?

Perhaps I need to establish context. What is Zeus representing here ?

Who is Zeus?

That would be the king of kings, lord of lords, and greatest of all the gods. That would be he who rules the heaven and earth. His home is in Sagittarius and that's where the bow spoken of in the bible comes from.

In truth it is as Slith suggested, a mentality, one that allows the few or the one to rule over the many, just as your religion allows. In mythology it is said that a day will come when Zeus will be overthrown. That day is fast approaching and btw Zeus makes Chuck look like a girl scout.

Thanks for the bumps! :cheers:

Next