5,113 warheads/IRAN PM/Oil crisis in gulf/NYC terror

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 4:58 am » by nm156

Who would believe that the US government would be so forth comeing with such info? Not me I wouldn't believe a Fing word out of their pieholes, it seems to me that something really big is comeing. It is not just the planet that is changeing, it is all life upon her. If it isn't nature that takes us out, rest assured it will be us. I have almost come to welcome it, I guess that I have fallen victim to the belief that the end comes. But this is a belief I have always had, only because man is self-destructive and cannot be controlled, anymore than nature can be. It seems to me that things are increasingly going to shit, I have little faith in those who pull the strings. If there is no money to be made in saveing us from ourselves, then who would help us GOD? Jesus? The Vigin Mary? Allah? No, no-one or thing can help, we are supposed to go through this. Those who survive will they be lucky? sure if there is any thing left to start over again. If you are wondering why I have answered my own questions, well I really haven't. I only represent those who feel the same and the answers are only an oppinion. Or I may be crazy. Your thoughts please?
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 5:12 am » by Strider2

Before you cry all over your pancakes for Obama's "honesty", read the following.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_st ... ar_weapons

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 5:34 am » by Disorganizer81

strider2 wrote:Before you cry all over your pancakes for Obama's "honesty", read the following.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_st ... ar_weapons

I bet you feel all smart with your link to WIKIPEDIA. LMAO at you!

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 5:56 am » by Strider2

The "ruskies" have 2x more nukes and they are larger because their guidance systems aren't as accurate - so increased yield solves that problem. They have weaker defenses, so increased numbers solves that problem. This was common knowledge 30 years ago - in the pre-wiki era. I realize that there must be BS on both sides of the issue.

But there's probably at least 20K nukes in the world today - if that makes you feel safer, then purple kool-aid is your brand.