5/19/13 Expect us

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 pm » by Irishdragon85

ok being a video gamer/kid to majority of the theorists on this site i can truthfully say that this is something someone in the video game community came up with to try and scare the public for a laugh i have seen this mainly on my gaming forums as sigs for the forum members personally i dont think this really means anything

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 pm » by Endless16

jetxvii wrote:this reminds me of:

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November"

did this saying come from GLP? or GFL? sounds like something that would come from there.

Just in case you arn't joking, the 5th of November is Bonfire night here in England, where dumb shits let off fireworks to celebrate the fact that the plot to destroy the houses of parliament failed, and the rest of us have fun with explosives and mourn the loss of Guy Fawkes.

Wiki says! "[Bonfire Night] is an annual celebration held on the evening of 5 November to mark the failure of the Gunpowder Plot of 5 November 1605, in which a number of Catholic conspirators, including Guy Fawkes, attempted to destroy the Houses of Parliament in London. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

Also, the reason 666 is considered unlucky is due to the Great Fire of London 1666, so if you ever hear anyone talking about how 666 is the sign of the devil, you can tell them it's a sign of poor fire safety techniques. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:22 am » by Otomon

endless16 wrote:Also, the reason 666 is considered unlucky is due to the Great Fire of London 1666, so if you ever hear anyone talking about how 666 is the sign of the devil, you can tell them it's a sign of poor fire safety techniques. :flop:

Um no 666 is considered evil/unlucky cause it was in the motherfucking Bible as the "Sign of the Beast".... not the other way around.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:28 am » by Endless16

otomon wrote:
endless16 wrote:Also, the reason 666 is considered unlucky is due to the Great Fire of London 1666, so if you ever hear anyone talking about how 666 is the sign of the devil, you can tell them it's a sign of poor fire safety techniques. :flop:

Um no 666 is considered evil/unlucky cause it was in the motherfucking Bible as the "Sign of the Beast".... not the other way around.

What passage exactly says 666 is the sign of the beast?... as far as I'm aware it was a mark on the arm or forehead, nobody ever said back then it would be "666"...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 am » by Otomon

endless16 wrote:
otomon wrote:

What passage exactly says 666 is the sign of the beast?... as far as I'm aware it was a mark on the arm or forehead, nobody ever said back then it would be "666"...

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Book of Revelation 13:17–18

Now get back to school kid.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:35 am » by Endless16

Are you sure "Six hundred threescore and six" means 666?...

School in my country doesn't teach outdated and irrelevant texts mate. :lol:

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:48 am » by Irishdragon85

endless16 wrote:Are you sure "Six hundred threescore and six" means 666?...

ummm yeah its an ancient way of counting even Lincoln used it is his Gettysburg Address if you actually wanted you could very easily find out that this is correct (im not a christian but even i know this verse)

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 am » by Otomon

Well according to many bible scholars that line does infact refer to the number 666,regardless if its true or not,it is commonly accepted as such,and yes I am aware of the lower standards of education American people have,sucks to be you guys,try doing something called "Learning" on your free time,its really cool I swear.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 1:10 am » by Endless16

otomon wrote:

Well according to many bible scholars that line does infact refer to the number 666,regardless if its true or not,it is commonly accepted as such,and yes I am aware of the lower standards of education American people have,sucks to be you guys,try doing something called "Learning" on your free time,its really cool I swear.

I'm not American you ignorant fool. What country is it that makes you so high and mighty?

Unless you can explain how exactly that rather odd way of saying 666 is infact meaning 666, I'd have to say perhaps you are correct, but I don't know.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 am » by Otomon

endless16 wrote:
otomon wrote:

I'm not American you ignorant fool. What country is it that makes you so high and mighty?

Unless you can explain how exactly that rather odd way of saying 666 is infact meaning 666, I'd have to say perhaps you are correct, but I don't know.

Here is what you do; you press the button on the top left that says "Logout",then you never "Login" again until you actually know what the fuck your talking about.

Simple as that.

Oh and read a book or two for fuck sake.... there is a difference between "thinking" and just "randomly saying whatever stupidity pops-up in your mind"

PreviousNext