5 Alien Creatures Left Behind on Earth

Super Moderator

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:11 pm » by DarkHeart

Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Super Moderator

PostSat May 17, 2014 2:12 am » by Slith

DarkHeart wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nice post DH

While most may think we are the only terrestrial/E.T species on this planet, we are not. 4 billion years would dictate this to the ignorant.

The fun part, is finding out....who/what else are

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostSat May 17, 2014 2:57 am » by Albusal

weird finding this topic as today after being in central London near covent garden I began to think how plausible it was that everyone is a species of alien

Super Moderator

PostSat May 17, 2014 3:03 am » by Slith

Albusal wrote:weird finding this topic as today after being in central London near covent garden I began to think how plausible it was that everyone is a species of alien

Very plausible indeed

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostSat May 17, 2014 3:14 am » by Albusal

I say this because I saw some strange face structures today I met a top neurolist today and he had an obvious elongated skull he was very tall and the side of hes head amazed me then after that I saw a binman who had the face like a lepricorn and wore a casio 80s style digital watch and some more after that

Initiate

PostSat May 17, 2014 11:56 am » by Hayden

Thanks for the post! There are stories in cornwall (uk) of the Owlman a large flying humanoid spotted during the 80's in the Penzance area. The flying man in Delhi reported on here a couple of days ago would qualify also. I've stood in the same spot in Delhi, and wires etc. would be very difficult to set up. Mind Indian kids are amazing kite fliers. Interesting take on the subject of anomalous creatures mate. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat May 17, 2014 12:48 pm » by DarkHeart

Hayden wrote:Thanks for the post! There are stories in cornwall (uk) of the Owlman a large flying humanoid spotted during the 80's in the Penzance area. The flying man in Delhi reported on here a couple of days ago would qualify also. I've stood in the same spot in Delhi, and wires etc. would be very difficult to set up. Mind Indian kids are amazing kite fliers. Interesting take on the subject of anomalous creatures mate. :cheers:

That was probably James Casbolt's real father :lol:

:scary:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts